Blackberry live 2013 is coming on May 14 - 16, we all know that blackberry is going to release some interesting products and exciting services. Looking back the past live events, blackberry stocks increased 20% ~ 30% after almost every event(similar to apple). Shorts are starting to worry, and did whatever they can(together with market makers) to drag down the price and cover their position. Don't be fool and fall into their trap. Hold your share firm and see a rolling coaster after the live. I personally put all my money to buy the call option in future, it is your choice not to buy more, but hold your shares and ignore any non- common sense analysts reviews.
    Last edited by Xuexiang Hu; 05-08-13 at 11:21 PM.
    05-08-13 11:08 PM
    Blackberry live 2013 is coming on May 14 - 16, we all know that blackberry is going to release some interesting products and exciting services. Looking back the past live events, blackberry stocks increased 20% ~ 30% after almost every event(similar to apple). Shorts are starting to worry, and did whatever they can(together with market makers) to drag down the price and cover their position. Don't be fool and fall into their trap. Hold your share firm and see a rolling coaster after the live. I personally put all my money to buy the call option in future, it is your choice not to buy more, but hold your shares and ignore any non- common sense analysts reviews.
    I really enjoyed reading your previous post and this one as well. You seem very knowledgeable about BlackBerry. Good on you!

I hope you continue to post such informative things.

Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:44 PM
    We'll see if the Google I/O steals some of our thunder.
    05-09-13 02:58 AM