For those who listened to the AGM and the Earnings Report heard a person who seemed to want to get his point across without respecting the agenda or just good taste. Clearly this was a person who has elected to publicly voice his displeasure at the "compensation" awarded to Chen and I'll assume others on the stage. They all seemed to know who was he was and in fact, the folks on the stage called him by name.

Does anyone know who this was and is he a person with a legitimate grievance or simply a crackpot ?

Frankly, I'm surprised shareholder anger has not bubbled over sooner and other Corporate events interrupted in the same or even in a more aggressive manner.
    Last edited by EchoTango; 07-03-16 at 10:37 AM.
    07-03-16 08:58 AM
    Jack Gold, I believe. - https://twitter.com/jckgld but I'm not 100% sure.
    07-03-16 02:18 PM
    Thanks Chris.
    07-03-16 10:08 PM
    Think most long term shareholders, while unhappy... would have to admit that Chen is worth every dime they are paying him.
    07-05-16 03:48 PM
    I agree.

However, I do share frustrations of having to wait for the strategy finally gain traction and the cell phone gods to finally relent. In meantime I have to wonder if the company is being "hollowed out" from the inside so if the company should fail, the "insiders" have already lined their pockets and are quite content to let the common shareholders take the financial fall.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time this has happened where the entitled few has looked after themselves at the expense of the many.
    07-08-16 06:56 PM