I noticed on twitter a number of tweets regarding Alice Key's line of Reebok shoes.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/wo...ys-shoes/NR949

I want to know when are we getting our Alice Key's line of phones? Her current role with the foundation and scholarship stuff is not what I envisioned as her contribution to BB10's success.
    07-29-13 11:52 PM
    I noticed on twitter a number of tweets regarding Alice Key's line of Reebok shoes.

Reebok Women's Freestyle Hi Wedge - Alicia Keys Shoes | Official Reebok Store

I want to know when are we getting our Alice Key's line of phones? Her current role with the foundation and scholarship stuff is not what I envisioned as her contribution to BB10's success.
    what did you expect from here then?
    07-30-13 04:56 AM
    To not tweet from her iPhone?

Had to take that shot. Anyway, I don't really expect much from her (and am getting it). She is just a celebrity endorsement. Not sure why they chose her over people already using BBRY. Also not sure why they gave her a jumped up title. Coke, Pepsi, etc., all use stars in their commercials without giving them titles that sound like they should be doing something.
    BBThemes and Bobert_123 like this.
    07-30-13 05:37 AM
    I think she is a big waste of marketing dollars. All we have seen her do is post statuses from her iPhone. Which makes people think that even she doesn't like BlackBerry.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    Akuji_ism and Bobert_123 like this.
    07-30-13 06:38 AM

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/wo...ys-shoes/NR949

She wasn't hired to fulfill your vision. Her concert tour is sponsored by blackberry. She has blackberry booths/demos setup at her concerts, she has the keep it moving campaign, she promotes via Facebook and instagram. I think a lot of you guys have high expectations. It seems as if you all are expecting her to revive the company (by herself).

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    scorpio1984, mujahid 10 and 93Aero like this.
    07-30-13 06:44 AM
    If Ms Key's is on the payroll, BlackBerry should better utilize her celebrity status. At a minimum, BB should have a Alicia Key's edition phone. That way, she could tweet "Look at my BlackBerry phone, give it a try and let me know what you think.". And "bring your Alicia Key's phone to my next concert and have a chance to meet me back stage!"
    07-30-13 08:37 AM
    Not that I am in favor or a fan by any means but they would have gotten a lot more attention had they chose Kim K or Oprah. HEHE
    07-30-13 08:44 AM
    She wasn't hired to fulfill your vision. Her concert tour is sponsored by blackberry. She has blackberry booths/demos setup at her concerts, she has the keep it moving campaign, she promotes via Facebook and instagram. I think a lot of you guys have high expectations. It seems as if you all are expecting her to revive the company (by herself).

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    Can all be but she screwed up big time using her iphone. And I never had any high expectations, still think to this day it's a waste of money, same as the lousy Superbowl ad.

CB10 - Q10
    07-30-13 09:02 AM
    I follow her Facebook page and I see out of 5 posts 4 will be of reebok and 1 will be of BlackBerry...I am not sure if really wants to association with BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    sparkaction and Akuji_ism like this.
    07-30-13 11:33 AM
    I think the whole `Keys to the city` is as in Alicia Keys, like maybe she`ll come do a private event for x amount of followers or whatever, im sure she`ll get used at some point
    07-30-13 11:38 AM
    Keep an eye out for her new single, "Platform on Fire."
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-12-13 09:07 PM
    Epic Fail.
    08-13-13 03:13 PM
    something? anything? I mean what PR has there been from BlackBerry about her? other than that scholarship for the ladies she announced what has she brought to the table?
    08-14-13 01:00 PM
    We dont even know at what level alicia is being compensated. If its just a couple hundred k who cares. If its millions and free advertising, whomever hired her should be fired, if they are even with bbry. Using her as a breakthrough into the market shows how out of touch bbry is with reality. I guess its fitting , bbry and alicia have one thing in common. They were relevant 5 years ago
    08-14-13 01:56 PM
    Not that I am in favor or a fan by any means but they would have gotten a lot more attention had they chose Kim K or Oprah. HEHE
    Too true...i've at least seen Kim K use a BlackBerry quite a lot...tbh I didn't expect much from Keys when they did all those announcements...I just thought "oh look at that, her album is coming out about now isn't it" and even tho they gave her a title and stuff...I just thought it was possibly a wee ploy to boost morale or make it sound like everything was going places...either way I couldn't care less cause I have my Q10 like I always wanted and am happy with it

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    08-14-13 02:06 PM

Reebok Women's Freestyle Hi Wedge - Alicia Keys Shoes | Official Reebok Store

She doesn't work for BBRY anymore as they don't have the money to pay her, hiring her in the first place was a bad idea as BBRY didn't make any money while she was the creative director. So I doubt there will be any phone from her anytime soon.
    08-14-13 02:06 PM
    She doesn't work for BBRY anymore as they don't have the money to pay her, hiring her in the first place was a bad idea as BBRY didn't make any money while she was the creative director. So I doubt there will be any phone from her anytime soon.
    source?

My skepticism comes from "they don't have the money to pay her"

I think it's well known that BBRY has sufficient cash in the bank. You may have been better served with something like "they decided it was not worthwhile and cancelled/didnt renew her contract.

So, source?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:13 PM
    Her and the Super Bowl ad were a complete waist of money.

Neither returned a good return on funds spent.

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    Kid Vibe and Akuji_ism like this.
    08-15-13 10:50 PM
    It was supposed to be a symbiotic relationship with both parties benefiting from cross promotion. Even if BlackBerry hasn't dropped her yet, Alicia should drop Blackberry since the association is now hurting her image.
    08-16-13 02:14 AM
    You mean she can't use her iPhone while being in her fake role?
    08-16-13 02:19 AM