Does anyone know when the last time BlackBerry had its earnings call in the morning before the opening bell?

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-26-13 09:12 PM
    is thrusdays call a mornign call before the bell or is it still after, i don't really want to miss it so i hope its an afternoon call
    03-26-13 10:29 PM
    Markets are closed for Good Friday, so I figured they might simply have picked the morning on Thursday since after hours on Thursday would mean too long a time after big news where the full market couldn't react to the news. That wouldn't be good.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-26-13 10:36 PM
    Markets are closed for Good Friday, so I figured they might simply have picked the morning on Thursday since after hours on Thursday would mean too long a time after big news where the full market couldn't react to the news. That wouldn't be good.
    really a morning thing gahh i hope Chris Umi posts a summory of the call so i can read it when i get home

but if this is the case i take it tehre is some good news coming our way as they are allowing the news to do what it has to do rather then go the weekend were things are forgotten. if it was bad news it may have been better to have it sit and get forgotten
    joe.miller likes this.
    03-26-13 11:02 PM
    The call is at 5 AM here on the west cost

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 11:17 PM
    It's at 8am Eastern, to those wondering. I guess nobody can recall the last earnings that were released in the morning. It must be a good thing, I can't think of any other reason why a company would subject themselves to a full day of trading if they're going to have negative things to say.

We shall see, just one more day.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    Tinomane and s0be like this.
    03-27-13 05:56 AM