So what's been up with the stock lately? I've been trying to find news the last couple of weeks but haven't found anything. Stock has been nosediving the past 2 weeks. Down another 2%+ again today. I'm hoping it's just the market in general correcting and not the company?
    RigoMonster likes this.
    02-02-18 04:04 PM
    So what's been up with the stock lately? I've been trying to find news the last couple of weeks but haven't found anything. Stock has been nosediving the past 2 weeks. Down another 2%+ again today. I'm hoping it's just the market in general correcting and not the company?
    I just saw a headline that the Dow is down 666 points - the stock of the corporation that I work for is down substantially - I think it's due to falling oil prices in large part. We are a mining company, nothing to do with oil, but we are affected too.

Don't panic.
    02-02-18 04:26 PM
    The entire market is doing pretty crappy; BlackBerry's stock has actually been in better shape than it has in a long time. Patience is key...

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." – Warren Buffett
    02-02-18 04:30 PM
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bank-...090209888.html

Millions of "dumb money" small investors drawn back into the market, and time for the "smart money" institutional investors to push the market down. Lots of money is made shorting stocks & through options

Posted via CB10
    02-02-18 04:50 PM