1 to an iPhone user (he picked up one of the constant-freezing 9900 in the last batch) and one to a feature phone user (her first smartphone).

When I hear people banging on about a weak launch, no carrier support, I have mixed emotions.
    I think there is some value in the likelihood that no-one that didn't enter a store specifically to buy a Z10, bought one. This is fine by me, I don't need some Android user getting sold on the phone by some skillful salesmanship only to take the phone home, find it in operable and then blab to everyone. I want people like you and me who know the phone well to sell it the people around us. We've been through the fire...we've taken the criticism and now we are back in the fight...I have read 4,000+ review and I am certain that the phone "delivered on its promise to BBRY loyalists" -- and that is enough to win back the blackberry people.

Please respond outlining (if you care to)
    how many people have you sold on the phone?
    how did you do it?
    any chance those converted will convert anyone themselves?

I bot insurance (insurance is always overpriced) just so that I could take risks in getting it into as many hands as possible.
    So long

(500,000*1) + ((500,000*1)*4) + (((500,000*1)*4)*3) + ((((500,000*1)*4)*3)*2) + (((((500,000*1)*4)*3)*2)*1) = 32,500,000 not bad for the US. Bet you would have all your apps available then!
    Also you might consider buying stock.
    Last edited by Fionn; 04-15-13 at 12:59 AM.
    a1s2d3f4g5 likes this.
    04-11-13 12:48 AM
    I paid for the one my wife got.....does that count?
    Fionn likes this.
    04-11-13 04:37 AM
    My ATT store has sold a total of 8 Z10 units. SIx were sold the first week and two sold the weeks after.

Not good
    Fionn likes this.
    04-11-13 05:30 AM
    i got three of my friends to get it Z10 ftw

have told 5 more of my friends, they'll be getting it soon
    Fionn likes this.
    04-11-13 05:37 AM
    Sorry but with a newborn in the house and other responsibilities I don't have the time to do the work of a multimillion dollar company with shareholders. I love my z10 I really do but when I read articles stating 86% of the us market is completely unaware of its existence there's a definite problem in blackberry marketing despite what anyone might want to say.
    Family and friends are genuinely impressed with the look,feel,and functionalities of the device and I leave the choice up to them.

Posted via CB10
    Fionn and Jonneh like this.
    04-11-13 09:33 AM
    I have sold one to my friend.

One other guy asked me about BlackBerry 10 when he saw my Z10 in a coffee shop. I showed him the features and he was really impressed. Said he would go buy the phone right away. I don't know if he did though.

Posted via CB10
    Fionn likes this.
    04-11-13 10:37 AM
    Is everyone here long BBRY or something? LOL I don't own shares in any company.
    Fionn likes this.
    04-11-13 11:31 PM
    Why sell the phone?
    Do it for the good of America, Americans (like me) need to learn a little humility; we need to discover a respect for what is going on outside our borders. Our arrogance is doing us ill; wake us up.

Also get your Apps faster.
    04-15-13 01:15 AM
    I convinced all my three girlfriends to buy one Z10
    Jonneh likes this.
    04-15-13 11:47 AM
    I convinced all my three girlfriends to buy one Z10
    LOL LOL. Are you a guy, cause you must be tired ;-)

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-15-13 11:50 AM
    Got one converted to BlackBerry 10 from iphone excluding myself...i will probably get another from Android..

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:14 PM
    Non yet. But once I get it I'm sure I'll persuade a lot of people to follow suit. It happened after I got the iphone, I'm just typically not an early adopter, although with this phone its getting harder by the day.
    04-15-13 10:40 PM
    I like how some people do a double take when I have my z10 out. Is that the new BlackBerry? I'm like yup. Some ask a few questions and so I do a demo or two. The looks on their faces is priceless.

Posted via CB10
    doctor gonzo likes this.
    04-17-13 09:05 PM
    I like how some people do a double take when I have my z10 out. Is that the new BlackBerry? I'm like yup. Some ask a few questions and so I do a demo or two. The looks on their faces is priceless.

Posted via CB10
    Same thing has happened to me a couple of times. One guy I now is still rockin a bold but is gonna get one, the other wishes he could.
    04-18-13 01:09 AM