Excellent, so it's dead then, delete the account and move on and we will ride it out til the end peacefully, none of this *** hat last nail dead in the water comments! Enjoy forums elsewhere please, give them our regards.

And by the way, this is no means telling you what to do it is the perception you are giving, so I am basically guiding you into what any sane person would do that feels your way.
    Later, have a good day!

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    I'm glad someone gets what I was saying...it's just the perception he's giving that's all, information good, perception bad

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 09:20 AM
    It's no secret that Blackberry is on the ropes. I know that it's very popular to post negative Blackberry comments on other blogs sites and reflexively bash Blackberry for some perverse reason (other than the contracted services hasn�t expired)

What I do not understand is why some folks feel compelled to come on a FAN SITE under the guise of "helping or adding value" to let us know some new found disaster or negative news. I'm not saying hide all the bad news to enable some sort of fantasy. We know what's going on in the outside world, no one needs to tell us !

Crackberry has evolved into an island of positive news, in an ocean of real and manufactured negativity directly targeted at this manufacturer. Call us whatever you want but that's why some of us come here.

Further, don't try defending yourself, as you only sound even more condescending and righteous in exhibiting this peculiar strange compulsion.
    ghundiraj and Kimberella like this.
    11-18-13 09:29 AM
    BlackBerry pulls bb10 phones away from UK phones for you?

http://stks.co/qdcg

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 09:33 AM

http://stks.co/qdcg

Posted via CB10
    Interesting article there

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 09:43 AM
    So we have gone from they don't carry them anymore to BBRY pulled them and will return them? Bet neither is accurate.
    11-18-13 09:56 AM
    So we have gone from they don't carry them anymore to BBRY pulled them and will return them? Bet neither is accurate.
    Only one way to know, if bb10 phones goes back to p4u then we know...if it doesn't..then it's sad but true. still doesn't mean blackberry is dead -_-

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-18-13 10:02 AM
    With what?

BBRY effectively has the cash to keep the lights on and the machine running but nothing more, even if they managed to finance such a device, where is the money coming from for marketing, advertising and carrier incentives?
    It was a suggestion and my opinion. If you don't believe they can pull something like this off that is your opinion. The negativity here is ridiculous. You are also assuming they aren't actually making any revenue. How about we just wait and see instead of constantly writing them off.
    11-18-13 10:59 AM
    BlackBerry can't market it as sideloading .apk files is of dubious legality. If they attract Google's attention and that of their developers things could go very wrong for BlackBerry and the use of the Android VM.

Posted via CB10
    I meant loading up Android apps as if you were using an Android device. If this involves a deal with Google even better. If not then they can do a deal with Amazon perhaps. Amazon runs pretty well for me on 10.2.1.1055 and I can pay for and install Android apps. Is that illegal?
    11-18-13 11:01 AM

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): BlackBerry Pulls BB10 From The U.K.'s Phones4U - Seeking Alpha

Posted via CB10
    This is interesting but doesn't look good on BlackBerry. Why would they pull them away instead of letting people buy them and keep misinformed sales clerks from giving people bad information on the company? Well if the stock does come back to p4u fully upgraded it better be sold dirt cheap.
    11-18-13 11:09 AM
    Never said anything about "side loading"

Posted via CB10
    But that's what you're doing when you're installing .apk files from your phone, the new feature coming soon! Can't advertise that!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:11 AM
    I meant loading up Android apps as if you were using an Android device. If this involves a deal with Google even better. If not then they can do a deal with Amazon perhaps. Amazon runs pretty well for me on 10.2.1.1055 and I can pay for and install Android apps. Is that illegal?
    Could be against the T's and C's of both the store where you bought the app from and the developer of the app, just saying!
    Sideloading Android apps is a legal minefield yet to be trodden across.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:14 AM
    Could be against the T's and C's of both the store where you bought the app from and the developer of the app, just saying!
    Sideloading Android apps is a legal minefield yet to be trodden across.

Posted via CB10
    At the moment yes. That is why I mentioned hashing out a deal with said stores. It isn't impossible. A clear path can still exist in a minefield. It is up to both parties to ensure it's taken.

As of today I started using the Amazon app store. I registered my device to my existing account. It registered the device as a RIM Q10. I'm not complaining.
    11-18-13 11:30 AM

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): BlackBerry's BB10 No Longer Available At The U.K.'s Phones4U - Seeking Alpha

Posted via CB10
    Denied by Phones4U. Blackberry didn't recall the devices, sounds like a tale made up by a fanboy.
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY): BlackBerry's BB10 No Longer Available At The U.K.'s Phones4U - Seeking Alpha

BlackBerry's BB10 No Longer Available At The U.K.'s Phones4U [View article]
    I have an important response from Phones4U, who say that Blackberry did not pull their stock as I was told. They do not refute lack of stock sadly: Please see below:

Thank you for getting in touch with your question.

Phones 4u hasn’t sent any BB10 stock back to BlackBerry, nor have they recalled any.

We believe choice is an essential part of any retail experience, and while stock availability may fluctuate, BlackBerry products will continue to be part of the extensive range of handsets we offer in-store and online.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards

XXXXXXX

Phones 4u Limited, Osprey House, Ore Close, Lymedale Business Park,
    Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. ST5 9QD | Mobile Phones | Best Mobile Phone Deals on the Latest Phones | Phones 4u
    app_Developer and richardat like this.
    11-18-13 12:45 PM
    Seeking Alpha is, for the most part, where people without a clue write blog posts that aren't really true.
    app_Developer and richardat like this.
    11-18-13 12:56 PM
    Denied by Phones4U. Blackberry didn't recall the devices, sounds like a tale made up by a fanboy.
    Lol.

So it's another case of misinformation from reps then?

3 different stories, 1.p4u stopped selling 2.bb pulled it 3.p4u is still going to be selling BlackBerry devices

Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:59 PM
    Seeking Alpha is, for the most part, where people without a clue write blog posts that aren't really true.
    None of these stories are official, until a press release is put out or something, im done believing any

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:01 PM
    Lol.

So it's another case of misinformation from reps then?

3 different stories, 1.p4u stopped selling 2.bb pulled it 3.p4u is still going to be selling BlackBerry devices

Lol

Posted via CB10
    I don't think there was ever a rep talked to about this. If there was, they certainly wouldn't have access to the kind of information posted in the article. Either the writer is a hopeful, imaginative fanboy, or the salesrep is.

Either way, the only fact is that P4U doesn't sell or advertise BB10 devices online anymore. Sounds like they don't offer them instore either, but I'm sure nobody has checked with every single store yet, so we don't know how wide-spread it is.
    11-18-13 01:15 PM
    So Phones4u is still committed to BB10 and to show that they have removed all devices off their website? Makes sense.
    11-18-13 01:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's very interesting.
    11-18-13 01:54 PM
    Interesting-er?? I'm confused ::exasperated smiley::
    11-18-13 01:59 PM
    Interesting-er?? I'm confused ::exasperated smiley::
    Look at the wording - it is not actually a denial that they no longer carry BB10, it can be read to mean that they have run down or are running down stock - which is why it is no longer available on the website and the stores are just running down inventory.

It is pretty clear they are scrubbing Blackberry from their website, for example:

UK 2nd Biggest Retailer Drops Blackberry Entirely-capture.png
    11-18-13 02:06 PM
    They will likely be abandoning hardware and phone software and just go SAAS for the mobile market. BB10 will be in cars and just have ability to interface with iOS and Android devices.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 03:27 PM
    They will likely be abandoning hardware and phone software and just go SAAS for the mobile market. BB10 will be in cars and just have ability to interface with iOS and Android devices.

Posted via CB10
    No.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 03:52 PM
    In the UK... how do enterprise customers get devices?

Here in the States I know Verizon has removed BlackBerry's from the smartphone section and you have to enable a BlackBerry filter to get them to show up. But Verizon is a big supplier of corporate devices, so they couldn't just get rid of BlackBerry.

If it is different in the UK then from a consumer point of view this make senses. But if Phones4U is a supplier for Government and Enterprise customers..... this could be a very negative indicator of how well BES10 is not being adopted.
    11-18-13 03:59 PM
    I can't find a best buy carrying one. I don't think they even carry them anymore. You can get them shipped to the store but they don't keep any in the store.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:34 PM
94 1234