People in BlackBerry stock for the long haul are smart. That's all i can say. The future is bright. Don't worry, they "got this".
    I agree longs are smart, but I have made more money selling high and buying low than I would have by staying long on BBRY.

Either way can be profitable
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    06-14-13 01:31 PM
    Nope, not Faucette here. Just someone not willing to risk money on BlackBerry. I made a lot of money in the past. They have a lot of trust to rebuild.
    The brand is still damaged (except on some fan related websites). See what the results look like in two weeks. Even savior Prem Watsa feels the value is $17.

At $15, there is no risk. BBRY has the potential to go to $200. BB 10 is an outstanding platform with unlimited potential.
    06-14-13 01:56 PM
    You can't expect Blackberry to re-establish it's image overnight. It is a long process and you have to remember that more devices will be available to the markets soon. And even when it does come out it will still take some time. I believe in the management and I believe they have a plan. So just sit back and let them do what they do.
    Shanerredflag and Thunderbuck like this.
    06-15-13 10:44 AM
    Oh yeah: BBRY at $15 when TH came, now 18 months later, at $10. Mike said he is leaving a great company in TH's hand. Bunch of jokers and liars

TH and his crew have done a fantastic job turning BlackBerry around. Great things to come. Long and strong for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:20 PM
    Yes, I have heard that for the last 2 years. blah blah blah

You can't expect Blackberry to re-establish it's image overnight. It is a long process and you have to remember that more devices will be available to the markets soon. And even when it does come out it will still take some time. I believe in the management and I believe they have a plan. So just sit back and let them do what they do.
    07-15-13 12:21 PM
    I agree longs are smart, but I have made more money selling high and buying low than I would have by staying long on BBRY.

Either way can be profitable
    Could end up being false in the bigger picture. :P But yeah, you can clearly take advantage of short term selloffs etc.
    07-15-13 12:22 PM
    To the OP, you have no idea what long term investing is. Most people don't, even those that call them long term investors.

It's kinda like value investors that think PE ratios mean something. They are not value investors but they think they are.

Posted via CB10
    the_sleuth likes this.
    07-15-13 10:32 PM
    gregg: Are you day trading, even with the current volatility? A quick .25 perhaps??
    07-16-13 09:41 PM
    To the OP, you have no idea what long term investing is. Most people don't, even those that call them long term investors.

It's kinda like value investors that think PE ratios mean something. They are not value investors but they think they are.

Posted via CB10

... Nnnn-go on....?
    07-16-13 09:42 PM
    ... Nnnn-go on....?
    Long term investors, real ones.... buy with the idea that they will hold long term if they have to. but if the stock runs up past their determination of fair value, they'll sell.

People that blindly buy to hold for 10 years are not long term investors.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 01:31 PM
    At $15, there is no risk. BBRY has the potential to go to $200. BB 10 is an outstanding platform with unlimited potential.
    Sorry, but I just have to ask...

What does "unlimited potential" mean?
    07-19-13 05:32 PM
    Thorsten Heins, is that you?!?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:36 AM
    Thorsten Heins, is that you?!?

Posted via CB10
    Even Thor, the king of putting his foot in his mouth, wouldn't have dreamed that one up.
    07-20-13 08:46 AM
    Yes, I have heard that for the last 2 years. blah blah blah
    Blackberry is dying. Heard the same thing for the last 2 years. Blah Blah blah. It seems we are all just blabbering at each other. Ahh the internetz.
    07-20-13 09:11 AM
    Blackberry is dying. Heard the same thing for the last 2 years. Blah Blah blah. It seems we are all just blabbering at each other. Ahh the internetz.
    I've heard it for four years now.

I really don't care if people are long - short - trading on a daily basis.

Just hope that people don't really make investment decisions based on statements on a Fan site that are very one sided.

I've heard people say that at $8 or $9 there is no risk. Well there is, no one really knows what will happen to the stock if BB10 fails to create growth. What assets may be sold for operating capital.

Posted via CB10
    Fuzzballz likes this.
    07-20-13 03:09 PM
40 12