01-01-14 03:14 PM
86 ... 234
tools
    Man, what's with TMobile...I'm tired of them being years behind everyone else...I want my 10.2 already:-(

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 10:30 PM
    I went back to leaks already. I'm tired of waiting.

Posted via Melissa, BBZ10
    12-30-13 04:32 AM
    Actually from what I see T-Mobile is probably the most supportive carrier in the US. First to release the Z10. I believe the first to release 10.1MR, they are the first carrier to offer BES Cloud, will probably be the first to offer 10.2 on the Z10 and Q10. Yet Verizon get the white exclusive, and the Z30 and do nothing.

Posted via CB10
    jh07 likes this.
    12-30-13 09:13 AM
    I am going to post on their Twitter again. @TMobileHelp Let's keep asking about 10.2
    12-30-13 02:36 PM
    Nothing about Verizon getting the update. At least the phones are still in the stores so they aren't completely abandoned.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 06:51 PM
    Nothing about Verizon getting the update. At least the phones are still in the stores so they aren't completely abandoned.

Posted via CB10
    Where are they still in the store?

Here in NYC I literally got the last one in store in the Bronx. I'd gone to several stores in Manhattan in Sept., only to be told either (misinformed by reps that BBRY was going out of business and T-Mo was not longer selling and then offering an iPhone or Android - and I politely said no and walked out). All stores in Manhattan were not helpful. One said they weren't selling. One very honestly said to me, many were returning citing problems and BBRY was taking out of stock due to hardware problems.

So I found the last one Bx. Rep @ T-Mo was great and even one co-worker was rockin' the Q10. She even said she hardly even uses her S3 esp for text/email.

Long story short. Not a single T-Mo in NYC stocks Blackberry (to my knowledge since then - in store).

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:39 PM

Here in NYC I literally got the last one in store in the Bronx. I'd gone to several stores in Manhattan in Sept., only to be told either (misinformed by reps that BBRY was going out of business and T-Mo was not longer selling and then offering an iPhone or Android - and I politely said no and walked out). All stores in Manhattan were not helpful. One said they weren't selling. One very honestly said to me, many were returning citing problems and BBRY was taking out of stock due to hardware problems.

So I found the last one Bx. Rep @ T-Mo was great and even one co-worker was rockin' the Q10. She even said she hardly even uses her S3 esp for text/email.

Long story short. Not a single T-Mo in NYC stocks Blackberry (to my knowledge since then - in store).

Posted via CB10
    The T-Mobile store in mall near Yankee Stadium has them and so does the AT&T store.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 09:12 PM
    The T-Mobile store in mall near Yankee Stadium has them and so does the AT&T store.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. Yes I know AT&T does but since threat was about T-Mo. But actually went and call 'several' stores in Manhattan and all in Manhattan said they were no longer carrying BlackBerry phones and when I did get mine on Fordham, they said it was the last one and they would not be restocking. And we know BlackBerry also pulled them from even showing.

Still 'out of sight' out of mind. Even if they were not stocking should at least have space so people could see the options.

But good to know some T-Mo stores are carrying BB, but still not all..as one could say the 'all' of them carry iPhone.

Cheers...n happy New Year's

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 11:44 PM
    I went into the The T-Mobile store on Fordham Jerome to get a sim card for my 10 and the rep wasn't even sure what type it was, but now he does. I also mentioned att because it can be used for T-Mobile. So far still no update for T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    I meant that they are still in Verizon stores. Pretty much in any Verizon store I've been to they still have them. I saw the Z30 the other day in a verizon store as well. Nice looking phone. It would be weird if tmobile got the update before verizon when verizon is still kind of supporting the phones.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 02:34 PM
    Man, what's with TMobile...I'm tired of them being years behind everyone else...I want my 10.2 already:-(

Posted via CB10
    who are they years behind with anything? they're generally the first to do many things, including updates.
    01-01-14 03:14 PM
86 ... 234