08-04-13 06:04 PM
29 12
tools
    This article, BlackBerry Stock Is Doomed for Bankruptcy or Breakup, certainly didn't lift my spirits.
    Brutal.
    He makes BGR look like a gushing BB10 fanboy in comparison.
    08-03-13 12:50 PM
    Brutal.
    He makes BGR look like a gushing BB10 fanboy in comparison.
    I agree that it's a brutal assessment.

And yet... as I read the article ... I found myself nodding in agreement at the points made. It tallies with my own mental picture of BB as a miser clutching his bag of gold to his chest as Death swings his scythe, complaining loudly that "I can't die yet, look how much cash I still have!".

As was mentioned in another thread, it's not cash that BB is running short of, it's time!
    08-04-13 03:35 AM
    Starting to feel like giving up on BBRY-img_00000232.jpg
    Starting to feel like giving up on BBRY-img_00000227.jpg
    Starting to feel like giving up on BBRY-img_00000225.jpg

I ran into the BlackBerry road show truck with an outdoor display at the Americana shopping center in Glendale, CA last night. I was there fairly late and it was closed for the evenening but It is pleasantly reassuring to see this. Looks like they're ramping up their marketing push. The set up was at this beautiful outdoor mall across the large apple store on the opposite end of the fountains. I'm sure that there will be a fleet going around Los Angeles and abroad

Keep moving forward while exhibiting the best mobile technology!

QNX posted via CB10
    dusdal likes this.
    08-04-13 04:11 AM
    As someone else noted, I personally prefer the BlackBerry experience and UI over that of other platforms and that's why I prefer using a BlackBerry. Having said that, there are apps that I would enjoy that aren't available on this platform as of yet, so I welcome them to make my experience even better. They're just not dealbreakers for me if they're not available yet. There are things I'd like to see BlackBerry do better, but I'm not counting them out yet. I like what I see so far and I'm excited to see what the next round of phones and OS updates bring us!

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10!
    Last edited by 3_M4N; 08-04-13 at 07:34 PM.
    08-04-13 06:04 PM
29 12