I am trying to determine what will happen with the prices of the Z10 and Q10. I've been thinking about purchasing privately since my update is not due till NEXT SPRING.

So, will prices on "new in box"* z10's and q10's" be lower, or are they now collectables and going up in value?

* How do these sellers of "new in box" items come by them so that they can afford to sell them relatively cheaply presuming that at least some of them are legitimate sellers? I've not seen any "buy two for price of one" type sales yet on these items.
    08-12-13 11:18 AM
    I am trying to determine what will happen with the prices of the Z10 and Q10. I've been thinking about purchasing privately since my update is not due till NEXT SPRING.

So, will prices on "new in box"* z10's and q10's" be lower, or are they now collectables and going up in value?

* How do these sellers of "new in box" items come by them so that they can afford to sell them relatively cheaply presuming that at least some of them are legitimate sellers? I've not seen any "buy two for price of one" type sales yet on these items.
    Upgrades they sell on and keep old phone

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-13 11:22 AM
    I reckon z10 prices will fall soon F2.

Z10 is being eol'd soon according to posts hereabouts, and shops will want to encourage stock to move given the BB "exploring all options" news of today... So prices will fall imo.

As to the new in box phones... Yes, cgk is right. I've done it myself ... Upgraded at the end of a contract... Keep the old phone if I was happy with it, and sold the brand new upgrade phone to reduce the effective price of the new contract.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-12-13 04:17 PM
    Thanks for both replies.

Nice seeing you are still here, Jeep
    08-12-13 06:02 PM