I took a day trip to Seattle , WA from Vancouver, BC and had to stop at Apple store to use their WI-Fi to use my WhatsApp to text. Got surrounded by Apple sales people asking what kind of device I am using. So I proudly start displaying them my Z10 and the typing messages on the keybord and showing how easy it was and accurate. The guys were realy impressed but what suprised me the most that they have not seen in close up a new Z10. So I decided to stop at the Best Buy store and it was very dissapointed on the quality of sales force knowledge of a new Z10 and how little they knew about the device. Somehow people at Blackberry Marketing department need to improve the situation.
    Acumenight likes this.
    04-12-13 01:15 AM
    it seems that way about BB word of mouth advertising is alot more effective than what carriers are doing. Have several friends purchase the Z10 after showing them and have more waiting on Q10. Surprisingly most of the people waiting for Q10 out of my friends are current iphone 5 users
    04-12-13 02:03 AM
    I had a similar experience at Claro Telefonica, i entered the main store and there were no displays what so ever of the Z10, there was only one unit inside a showcase cabinet hiding in a corner, i didn't see it at all, had to ask if they had it, and this was the conversation with the employee:

Employee: "yes i think there's one unit on that corner, non for testing tho, but you know what ? i don't like it"
    Me: i believe is a matter preference .
    Employee: "I'm sticking with my iPhone"
    that's when my girlfriend flashed her iPhone 5
    GF: " I'm selling mine, are u interested ?"
    Employee: "why don't you like it ?"
    GF: "everything is just so damn difficult to do, it annoys me to have to hit the HOME button for every single step, this is just good for playing, nothing else."
    Employee: "i'm happy with my iPhone."
    GF: "than you obviously don't do a lot of important things with your phone," she flashed her 9900 and said, "that's why I'm still holding this, to do the important stuff."
    04-12-13 03:22 AM
    Your GF kicks @ss ha,ha.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:35 PM
    So... you're gonna marry her right? because this type of thing can make or break a marriage. lol

Posted via CB10
    Jonneh likes this.
    04-12-13 04:27 PM
    Wow, you must be brave went to the core!
    04-12-13 04:34 PM
    lol !! well she did, but as you can see she was pissed with this guy, nobody asked him if he likes the phone or not, his job is to sell it, not to draw people away from it, so she was a little harsh with this guy, but he deserved it !!
    04-14-13 09:02 AM
    I pulled out my son Z10 yesterday while we were at my brothers house to show it to my sister's boyfriend and he is an IPhone 5 owner. After I show all the features his eyes wide open and said he is definitely will talk to his company to get the Z10 instead.

Posted via CB10
    Oscar_E likes this.
    04-14-13 10:25 AM
    Love reading these conversion stories. Tech pundits all over try to convince you that the Eco system is what matters above all else yet these conversion stories continue..... I think the Eco system matter more to them than it really does to anyone else.
    04-15-13 02:51 PM
    All the threads that ive been reading sound almost the same.
    All carriers are NOT promoting the Z10.
    Salesperson are just pushing what they want.
    I used to work in sales, once in a while we used to have promotions.
    The person who sold a product they would get points or prizes.So guess what we sold.
    This is what happening with Z10, sales person might NOT like so he isn't any hurry to sell it.
    Jonneh likes this.
    04-15-13 04:01 PM