Should I invest in Blackberry stock?

Will I get ROI With the price being at $11.00?

Sent from the IPhone 6 Plus
    10-27-14 09:56 PM
    That is probably a question best made to an investment adviser. An internet forum probably isn't the best place to seek financial advice
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-27-14 10:49 PM
    If it was the Morgan forum...

As above, I recommend you seek advice from people other than the rabid fans here, and their trolling followers too.
    10-27-14 11:07 PM
    As said above, you should seek better financial advice, preferably from a CFA who has done their research on BBRY.

On the topic though, BBRY is sitting a little high currently, which is good, but not necessarily the time to buy. The $11 range has been BBRY's ceiling for awhile now, so it is likely to stay in this area or fall back down to lower 10s or high 9s. It is likely rising in anticipation of news regarding the Classic and BES12, which could drive it up higher, but it's a risky time to purchase at the high end as it could easily get driven back down into the 9s if BES12 is not experiencing the massive growth analysts are expecting.

BB for Life
    10-28-14 12:14 AM
    Especially right now when it spiked up without volume

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 10:57 PM
    BBRY is one to put on your watch list.....
    10-29-14 02:13 PM
    As said above, you should seek better financial advice, preferably from a CFA who has done their research on BBRY.

On the topic though, BBRY is sitting a little high currently, which is good, but not necessarily the time to buy. The $11 range has been BBRY's ceiling for awhile now, so it is likely to stay in this area or fall back down to lower 10s or high 9s. It is likely rising in anticipation of news regarding the Classic and BES12, which could drive it up higher, but it's a risky time to purchase at the high end as it could easily get driven back down into the 9s if BES12 is not experiencing the massive growth analysts are expecting.

BB for Life
    Hopefully there is a positive reaction to this launch and it STAYS that way...and there is positive growth on their next few earning reports with BES12 implementation.
    10-29-14 03:04 PM
    Should I invest in Blackberry stock?

Will I get ROI With the price being at $11.00?

Sent from the IPhone 6 Plus
    Asking that question on this site is like walking into an Apple store and asking if you should buy an iPhone.

Follow the advice of the previous posters. Discuss your investment objectives with a financial advisor.
    10-30-14 04:13 PM
    I'd like to see some serious discussion from people that actually watch the markets on what they think. Agree financial advisor is best for personal investment decision making, but a good debate just informs us all and hurts nobody
    Absolutely, it's an interesting subject and fascinating to follow.

I did a full analysis of BBRY back in May and was able to set a target price range for the year of $9 - $16 based on factual information and it seems to be holding true as we continue to see BBRY move higher into this range. Again though, we are at a stale range of $10-12 and this likely won't change much until the next earnings call when we find out more about the success of BES10/12 and find out more about the Classic, it's success, and any other products in the pipeline.

BB for Life
    10-30-14 04:44 PM
    It is a huge range, but it's a lot more difficult to forecast with companies that do not issue dividends, and that have low or negative EPS. So the methods for determining price targets include much more variation than traditional methods when you have +EPS. I'll have to dig through my external hd but I'll try and get it up soon.

BB for Life
    10-30-14 10:56 PM