I would like to thank the crackberry guys for accomodating the shareholders of our favorite brand name. That one thread is getting pretty big.

Where do you guys think BBRY will be in the next, 5 hours, 5 trading days?
    Last edited by Tom689; 02-18-13 at 03:28 PM.
    02-16-13 11:00 PM
    I would like to thank the crackberry guys for accomodating the shareholders of our favorite brand name. That one thread is getting pretty big.

I'm also tempted to make threads like relevent news articles and competitor/ related company comparisons. It would just really make me look bad if all of the threads were by me
    I don't have a crystal ball, nor am I able to forsee the future, what it all comes down to is how these first two phones sell. I am fairly confident in the success of the company in the long-run but I fear the Q4 earnings call since the phones are being launched so late in the US and even in various other countries.
    02-17-13 12:11 AM
    LOL...now I have to read two threads!! Oh well....my opinion hasn't changed, minimum three quarters of solid numbers with a license deal ot two thrown before this stock stabilizes. Too many deep pockets (playing with other people's money) manipulating this thing...going to take a bit to shake them off.
    Nothing written in stone but you can almost see the price drops coming...about a week before the option expire dates. The next big play will be BB's reporting date and call....sell the newzzz.
    02-17-13 12:59 AM
    LOL...now I have to read two threads!! Oh well....my opinion hasn't changed, minimum three quarters of solid numbers with a license deal ot two thrown before this stock stabilizes. Too many deep pockets (playing with other people's money) manipulating this thing...going to take a bit to shake them off.
    Nothing written in stone but you can almost see the price drops coming...about a week before the option expire dates. The next big play will be BB's reporting date and call....sell the newzzz.
    The options just expired as of friday and they seem to expire every month/week but this thing has been taken over by traders now. from avg vol of 20 mil to 50s. hard to guess the directions
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    02-17-13 11:56 AM
    The options just expired as of friday and they seem to expire every month/week but this thing has been taken over by traders now. from avg vol of 20 mil to 50s. hard to guess the directions
    Yes
    02-17-13 12:04 PM
    short-term options are going to be a HUGE money-maker in the near future, as the value can change by 10% in a single trading session based on only semi-relevant or opinion news.When this sort of swing hapens, options fluctuate by 50% or more, and this is where the traders manipulate the market for fast day trading profit.
    02-17-13 02:26 PM
    I agree. My thoughts are things stop being so choppy (volatile) by September.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-17-13 06:07 PM

I'm also tempted to make threads like relevent news articles and competitor/ related company comparisons. It would just really make me look bad if all of the threads were by me
    I can give you an observation (or an illusion, not sure), Nokia seems to be buying a lot of TV ad time, and seems to have increased since Jan. 30.
    02-17-13 10:10 PM
    It's traded pretty much flat at Frankfurt today. Got no guesses on where we'll go tomorrow.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing...countrycode=DE
    drummer_god likes this.
    02-18-13 03:27 PM
    In the 5 next months, BlackBerry stock will be my fav entertainment. It's very pleasant to watch the waves . Yet, same plan: long for 2-3yrs. I don't have the skills to maneuver hills and valleys...

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 05:54 PM
    It looks like it has or is about to cross the 5dma. I think it'll go higher today
    02-19-13 08:59 AM
    Considering where we closed I was pretty wrong
    02-19-13 03:04 PM
    Yah, never crossed, but closed barely above 50 with a neutral RSI. Just sitting there waiting for someone to leak that a million Z10s have shipped this month
    02-19-13 03:07 PM
    the way i see it, today was pretty fair trading and consolidation. the question is, who will push tommorow?

The bears could claim of bugs or poor distribution and run it down for thier own shorting or to pick up cheap call options. The bulls could do the opposite, leak a few numbers or claims, and draw this back upwards.

I see a lot more space to run up then go lower. the bears did thier damage last week, and i think its time to go above the 5dma, hopefully 15.00 or better by week-end, $16.50 if we see a real piece of news
    02-19-13 03:58 PM
    The "bears" always are hungry. I can not see anything good happening until it is released in the USA.
    02-20-13 06:02 AM
    I'm thinking this is playing out pretty well...negative news is keeping price down but what's happening with June call's...just sayin

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 09:50 AM