It's like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn in atlantis!

On February 29th!

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13314...o&cm_ven=YAHOO
    10-07-15 10:00 AM
    Here's the article:
    BlackBerry's Priv Keeps Pleasing, Along with BBM and Anti-Spy Phones...

NEW YORK (TheStreet) --*BlackBerry (BBRY) rose 2.7% to $6.78. The stock has been gaining recently as details continue to emerge about its new Android-powered Priv smartphone.

The company also rolled out notable improvements to its BlackBerry Messenger service, or BBM, with "neat features" including PayPal integration and The Sticker Club, according to Tech Times.

Also, BlackBerry subsidiary Secusmart signed an agreement with Tata Power to make anti-spy phones, devices that are secure and can't be hacked for eavesdropping, tailored for the needs of government customers, according to Business Standard.‎
    10-07-15 02:26 PM
    Here's the article:
    Also, BlackBerry subsidiary Secusmart signed an agreement with Tata Power to make anti-spy phones, devices that are secure and can't be hacked for eavesdropping, tailored for the needs of government customers, according to Business Standard.‎
    Sometime it sound like BlackBerry is sure working with others to... replace themselves in their hardware "niche".
    10-08-15 07:20 AM
    Similarly , they licensed patents to Cisco and then Cisco announced it was working with Apple on MDM.

What is the real agenda here?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 11:21 AM