Look how these people manipulate and damage Blackberry brand. we all should email Blackberry corporate and request them to fully investigate co-ordinated attacks against Blackberry.
    BB_Bulldog and BBNation like this.
    04-12-13 07:12 AM
    Yes, Blackberry did it. Kudos to Blackberry for standing up to these low life bashers.
    04-12-13 07:59 AM
    Take Heart

This all just goes to show how petrified the big 3 are, no doubt a few of these so called analysts have a bit extra in they're back pockets.
    Judson50 likes this.
    04-12-13 08:22 AM
    Yeah, that was a really egregious example of the incessant market manipulation that these analysts keep pulling with regard to BBRY, and since they made a very specific claim and since that one claim seemed to precipitate a substantial and immediate drop in BBRY's share price, I can easily see how they finally had had enough of that nonsense.
    04-12-13 08:28 AM
    What about the false rumors trying to inflate share price such as Skype being preloaded on the Q10. Real disciplined professional investors would be as upset at the good and bad rumors as they are both the same greed filled attempts at manipulation
    04-12-13 12:27 PM
    You've seen an analyst report that stated that Skype would be preloaded on Q10 devices?

Or did you see a post by a pimply-faced 14 year old theorize that it might happen?
    Omnitech and Dapper37 like this.
    04-12-13 12:31 PM
    Firstly, if the market would jump up by 6% on BB saying Skype is native and already on Q10 I would be shocked

Secondly the rumour that more phones are being returned has a huge pact on stock value. If they don't have hard facts to back it up, then that is a lie intended to manipulate the stock
    04-12-13 12:37 PM
    What about Thor saying 50% of z10 users came from.ios and android with no proof
    04-12-13 12:52 PM
    was on work phone, had to wait till I was at home to respond.

Thor can back that up in the fact that when you go and renew a contract, your previous phone is on file. Hence they know you left iOS/Android because they (carriers) can tell BB what phone you had last. When you make claims and especially for a CEO of a public traded company, where you can get called on false stmts, you pbly have the proof to back up what you say.

These ******' bags that make false stmts or reports and pass them off as fact to manipulate the stock.. thats wrong and they should be prosecuted. If they have facts then why did they not show it when BB asked for the source. ALSO they are analyst NOT News reporters so they 11'th (or 9th) amendment doesn't apply to them.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-12-13 06:42 PM
    Yes, Blackberry did it. Kudos to Blackberry for standing up to these low life bashers.
    What are they exactky doing

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-12-13 06:47 PM
    Show me the documents proving thors 50%. Oh right doesn't exist. I see crackberry is a fools paradise for those who feel it is fine to lie and pump pump shares. And frown upon those who do the opposite. It's just as illegal to make up bad news as it is to make up good news. Now I'm not saying Thor lied. Just its funny how fan boys only question those who do want the shorts to win. If Joe blow analyst lied that BlackBerry sold 20m z10 s I bet most of you would be happy. It's a shame. Oh well apple and Samsung fan boys now have a third friend to play with.
    04-12-13 07:23 PM
    Show me the documents proving thors 50%. Oh right doesn't exist. I see crackberry is a fools paradise for those who feel it is fine to lie and pump pump shares. And frown upon those who do the opposite. It's just as illegal to make up bad news as it is to make up good news. Now I'm not saying Thor lied. Just its funny how fan boys only question those who do want the shorts to win. If Joe blow analyst lied that BlackBerry sold 20m z10 s I bet most of you would be happy. It's a shame. Oh well apple and Samsung fan boys now have a third friend to play with.

Must have stirred a hornet's nest there eh?

With the share price that BBRY is sitting at right now, it's kind of hilarious for anyone (even you) to attempt to claim they have egregiously and fallaciously "inflated the share price via lies and distortions", because quite honestly, the share price is already ridiculously low for a company in their financial condition. LAWLZ
    Shanerredflag and peter9477 like this.
    04-12-13 09:27 PM
    Take Heart

This all just goes to show how petrified the big 3 are, no doubt a few of these so called analysts have a bit extra in they're back pockets.
    Petrified LOL good one
    04-12-13 09:28 PM
    Don't worry about it. All people get bullied when they are doing something different/bold/out of the norm. Look at what apple went through when they were almost finished and Steve Jobs came back for a reset. BlackBerry just has to stay cool, focused and outlast the bullies.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:33 PM
    There is lots of proof. Those # are generated by the carriers and BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 09:51 PM
    I'm currently using the iphone 5, I shouldn't have upgraded from the 4 but got pumped about LTE on Rogers only to find out in Manitoba we only get 3G. Plus the bigger screen less weight. Well I really don't like the depleting battery life I get, the extra row of tiles I ended up not using as my total app count sits at 30 and I use about 23 of those (apx as some of football fantasy apps).

Once my renewal contract gets down from $500 to something I can afford, I'll switch from iphone - Z10 you can add me to those fictitious 50% platform changers. I could go and buy from someone on Kijjiji but I don't know what they did with the phone and plus, I want my purchase to register for the next quarter sales figures.

Z10fidio, why not call blackberry HQ and ask them for the data on thier 50% sell throught of other platforms as they publicly made that stmt they would need to show stats to back it up.

for what its worth I went from flip phones to the i3-i4-i5. wont' be going i5s or i6 tired of the home button.
    04-12-13 10:13 PM
    What about the false rumors trying to inflate share price such as Skype being preloaded on the Q10. Real disciplined professional investors would be as upset at the good and bad rumors as they are both the same greed filled attempts at manipulation
    Lol, if Skype on a q10 can boost the price imagine what real news can do. No institutional investor would care about that. And there are not enough retail investors to make a dent in a price spike.
    04-12-13 10:23 PM
    Bbry has a run from 6-18 based on speculation. That was fine , the second it moves down fan boys have a fit. And none of you have proof about the 50% yet. It's Ok its not the first time Thor has bent the truth. Who wants to skype with me?
    04-12-13 11:22 PM
    Bbry has a run from 6-18 based on speculation. That was fine , the second it moves down fan boys have a fit. And none of you have proof about the 50% yet. It's Ok its not the first time Thor has bent the truth. Who wants to skype with me?
    Since android and apple own 90+ percent of the market, it wouldn't be a stretch for z10 sales to come from previous android and apple users.
    Omnitech and joe.miller like this.
    04-12-13 11:30 PM
    Rumors are not fact. People can choose to gamble on a rumor but it's at their own discretion. Fact is, Skype has been confirmed, we just don't know when. Speculating on release dates are rumors. What the analyst did was offer data (not even) as fact, not as opinion, or speculation, etc. Overall, I find your idea here is pretty weak. No disrespect intended.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by agp101; 04-12-13 at 11:51 PM.
    Omnitech likes this.
    04-12-13 11:36 PM
    Bbry was at 6 because common opinion on wall street was that BlackBerry 10 would never be released. Then it hit 12 when they believed it actually would be released, then it hit 18 because they were for the most part convinced it wouldn't be full of crap nor DOA.

You are clearly trolling, I have already reported you (with good reason I believe), and will no longer be feeding your habit. I recommend everyone else do the same.

I really do enjoy conversations of higher intelligence and maturity. See my avatar? Yeah I don't think we're that age anymore..

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-12-13 11:45 PM
    Bbry was at 6 because common opinion on wall street was that BlackBerry 10 would never be released. Then it hit 12 when they believed it actually would be released, then it hit 18 because they were for the most part convinced it wouldn't be full of crap nor DOA.

You are clearly trolling, I have already reported you (with good reason I believe), and will no longer be feeding your habit. I recommend everyone else do the same.

I really do enjoy conversations of higher intelligence and maturity. See my avatar? Yeah I don't think we're that age anymore..

Posted via CB10
    Reported me? Lol. I really hope you do not invest in the market someone with your emotions is bound to lose his shirt. Bbry will continue to be manipulated until they have a few more 1/4 reports under their belt. It's just funny to me how fan boys love all the analysts who give bbry a high est sp and automatically hate anyone who goes on the lower end. I personally feel bbry will do well if they can quickly add apps. Not junk apps but the real ones people want. The phone is solid. I use mine to troll cb all day. And I have a Q10 on pre order. The sad part is I can bet I've owned more BlackBerry devices than most of the people with sand in their pants because I am pointing out how analysts aren't amazing because they give bs about bbry to increase sp vs the ones who do the opposite.
    04-13-13 09:37 AM
    What analyst or corporation said that

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 09:57 AM
    I got one more. When Forbes said bb10 won't have the big apps and the z10 won't be out in the USA till march and the Q10 close to summer you guys had a fit. They nailed it. It was a Nov /dec article.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 05:03 PM
    I got one more. When Forbes said bb10 won't have the big apps and the z10 won't be out in the USA till march and the Q10 close to summer you guys had a fit. They nailed it. It was a Nov /dec article.

Please explain how you can claim that "you guys" said any particular thing last year when you didn't even sign up for this forum more than 2 weeks ago.
    04-13-13 07:12 PM
31 12