BlackBerry Q10 Outselling Galaxy S4 At The Leading U.K. Retail Location
    By: Michael Collins
    Former Hedge Fund Analyst in London

I have learned of physical threats to a leading long analyst. A certain hedge fund has also pulled its entire business from the bank because it wouldn't fire another long analyst. This should investors a sense of how nasty this struggle has become and they need to be very wary about they read in the press or from analysts.

Who was the long analyst?
    Which hedge fund pulled their business?
    Which Bank was it?
    05-22-13 03:32 PM
    BlackBerry Q10 Outselling Galaxy S4 At The Leading U.K. Retail Location
    By: Michael Collins
    Former Hedge Fund Analyst in London

I have learned of physical threats to a leading long analyst. A certain hedge fund has also pulled its entire business from the bank because it wouldn't fire another long analyst. This should investors a sense of how nasty this struggle has become and they need to be very wary about they read in the press or from analysts.

Who was the long analyst?
    Which hedge fund pulled their business?
    Which Bank was it?
    This is huge, huge conspiracy to bring down Blackberry. I am sure IR and the PR department at Blackberry will be on it immediately (yeah, I am dreaming!). I have said that many times here that Blackberry needs to be aggressive with PR and IR. But I get attacked on this forum. Now what will my distractors say? I challenge them to go after these thugs who are threatening bullish analysts. Report to the SEC, write to the company... this is getting way too bad.

Best mobile technology company getting maligned by greedy shorts and maybe competitors?
    05-22-13 03:57 PM
    I'd love to know the names of the institutions/analysts involved but I doubt our friend and fellow crackberry forums poster Mr. Collins will risk giving up those details. I'm sure you can imagine a few reasons why not!
    05-22-13 04:23 PM