https://www.change.org/petitions/lon...rry-z10-prices

If you feel like the London Telegraph's story on March 4th was misleading, repeated around the world, and caused a 5% share drop please sign it. If we can get the Telegraph to retract this story, it will be a huge win for us against Jamie Faucette and Pacific Crest, as well as a warning to others to stop these games.

No more hiding behind freedom press to let hedge funds run amok on individual investors. If this petition works, next is petition is for an SEC / FSA inquiry.
    Update March 11:
    I have filed a Press complaint here, feel free to join and file one.
    Press Complaints Commission >> Making a Complaint >> Complaints form

I just want add that the UK Press complaints is inquiring into this now and I have sent them this petition too. They were specific enough to say that a member of their board is an editor from the Sunday Telegraph, and he will not be allowed to vote on this matter.

The latest update is the Telegraph is offering to retracts only bits and pieces, I am going to refuse tjis offer and ask for a full retraction like the Guardian this AM. We deserve better.

We may win this battle. Keep signing!

I will keep you all updated.
    Last edited by mikeycollins13; 03-20-13 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Updated
    03-07-13 04:01 PM
    Thanks for posting! Personally, I'm a fan of direct emails to the company. I think they pay more attention when someone emails them directly and states, in their own words, why they're upset about an article. I work in media and I assure you, that they do take notice if there is decent volume on a particular subject. I'll look up their site and send off an email, thanks for sharing.
    nelsonpml likes this.
    03-07-13 04:05 PM
    Done. Thank you Michael!
    03-07-13 04:29 PM
    Thanks Michael, keep up the great work.
    03-07-13 10:32 PM
    I'm in, a press complaint might be in order too.
    03-08-13 03:55 AM
    How do we do a press complaint?
    03-08-13 04:09 AM
    On what basis would a complaint be made to the PCC? None of you are directly involved and unless you can provide clear and explicit evidence that there is a breach in the sense that the journalist (because this would be covered under the financial journalism section of the PCC) has directly benefited from the story, you have nothing to say.

You might as well throw your shoes at clouds as make a press complaint over this matter.
    03-08-13 04:43 AM
    In the same way that when Jeremy Clarkson says something people consider inappropriate, its the story that makes the most damage to the BBC/The Sun and not what ever Ofcom/PCC find - which is rarely anything. I'm not naive I just understand that nowadays its mostly about the PR.
    mikeycollins13 likes this.
    03-08-13 06:21 AM
    On what basis would a complaint be made to the PCC? None of you are directly involved and unless you can provide clear and explicit evidence that there is a breach in the sense that the journalist (because this would be covered under the financial journalism section of the PCC) has directly benefited from the story, you have nothing to say.

You might as well throw your shoes at clouds as make a press complaint over this matter.
    Actually as sharedholders I could see a case for claiming direct impacts...

'course it's harder to make such a claim when the stock price recovers the next day...
    03-08-13 11:44 AM
    Almost 100 sign ups in 24 Hrs!!!!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-08-13 01:33 PM
    Please tell us what fields to fill in,simply putting up a petition link may not be enough,and link areas highlight in red of wth we should put there,Just a thought

Fields marked with a * are required. Please note that if you make a complaint via email you must supply us with the article either in hard copy form within seven days, or as an attachment or link to the email.

Please ensure that you have read the guidance on how to make a complaint before completing this form. Also, you may like to bear in mind that editors are often happy to deal with complaints directly, so you may wish to try a direct approach to the appropriate editor before considering a formal complaint to the PCC.

Today's date
    Title*
    Name*
    Address*
    Postcode*
    Region*
    Telephone
    E-mail*
    Email address for anyone you wish to copy this to
    Newspaper/magazine*
    Publication Date (DD/MM/YYYY)*
    Headline*
    Please indicate where you saw the article by ticking one (or more) of the boxes below
    Hard copy
    Both
    Readers' Comments
    Audio Visual Material
    Internet link to article (if available)
    Please upload any attachments here:

Please explain how you believe the Code of Practice has been breached.*

Which specific clause(s) of the Code are you complaining under?*

Please check that you have provided as much information as possible before submitting your complaint to us. You might find it helpful to refer to this checklist
    03-08-13 04:29 PM
    Can we get this bumped up a bit........ 93 short!
    03-10-13 04:50 PM
    I just want add that the UK Press complaints is inquiring into this now and I have sent them this petition too. They were specific enough to say that a member of their board is an editor from the Sunday Telegraph, and he will not be allowed to vote on this matter.

We may win this battle. Keep signing!

I will keep you all updated.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-11-13 06:47 PM
    Sorry to bump. Can we get any more sign ons?

This Petition has been submitted to the UK press complaints already, but go ahead and sign it.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-13-13 06:11 PM
    *bump*! Come on guys
    03-15-13 07:47 AM
    Isn't it about time you guys put this on the front page? I mean, thank s no help Crackberry.
    03-20-13 03:20 AM
    79 more signers needed.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:15 AM