Have they resorted to threatening and stooped to criminal level?
    Without these people, Blackberry today would be on its way to regain its mantle of King of Mobile and stock over $60. Yes, today. We need aggressive, very smart and very aggressive PR and IR.
    05-22-13 04:03 PM
    Is Detwiler still around? And considered credible?
    05-22-13 04:11 PM
    Is Detwiler still around? And considered credible?
    Read the last part of this article if you want to know what analyst are all about.
    BlackBerry Q10 Outselling Galaxy S4 At The Leading U.K. Retail Location - Seeking Alpha
    Acumenight likes this.
    05-22-13 04:16 PM
    Read the last part of this article if you want to know what analyst are all about.
    BlackBerry Q10 Outselling Galaxy S4 At The Leading U.K. Retail Location - Seeking Alpha
    Oh I'm quite privy to the game...I was just wondering if Detwiler is still existent and being taken seriously by anyone.
    05-22-13 04:37 PM
    Oh I'm quite privy to the game...I was just wondering if Detwiler is still existent and being taken seriously by anyone.
    See, its not one firm, there is a collusion to bring down Blackberry. Blackberry is the only non-US company with an operating system... Google, Microsoft and Apple are all US companies. There are also many shorts. Collective pessimism, bashing, false rumors do the damage. If you keep repeating lies, they become effective.

Lie Big and Lie often.... thats how they bring down great companies. Blackberry should go very aggressive and maybe partner with a US company. Stock will be at $40 or 60 or 80 or whatever and all the bashers/liars/manipulators will be gone and Blackberry will be baaaaack as the king.
    Korepab and Bobcat665 like this.
    05-22-13 04:42 PM
    There isn't going to be any quick fixes for the stock price. All BlackBerry can do is follow their business plan and continue to be a profitable company. If they can post a profit over the next few quarters and gain some momentum, the stock will rise. For stockholders that want a quick fix, there isn't one. It is going to be a rocky and long fight but I think they can do it and that is why I am in it for the long.
    05-22-13 09:56 PM
    Analysts can make whatever projections they want, as long as they don't outright lie. BB put itself in a position where it remains very vulnerable to negative sentiment, and it's going to take some time to get out of there, like it or not. I believe in the company, I hold stock, and I believe that they are doing as much as anyone could reasonably expect them to do to pull out of their current hole, but I'm not under any illusion that it's going to happen overnight.

Here's the way it works: as long as negative sentiment is credible, these skeptics will find an audience of short-sellers. The shorts will hold the price of BB stock down, but if the company is making genuine improvements, building its market share, and making a profit, the skeptics will only be listened to for so long. It just means that when the right piece of good news comes along, BB stock will launch high, hard, and fast, as though it were spring-loaded. Because it sort of is.
    northernrds likes this.
    05-22-13 10:05 PM
    ^^^this^^^^

Paradoxically, BlackBerry will have to do this the old fashioned way, through hard work developing superior product and winning in the marketplace over time. It is paradoxical because the technology is, in fact, revolutionary and cutting-edge. Everything Old is new again.

Posted via CB10
    northernrds likes this.
    05-23-13 01:17 AM
    ^^^this, absolutely ^^^

It's a long way back from where they were, and there aren't any shortcuts. Whatever specifics people want to criticize BB on, I honestly marvel at what they've done, but they aren't finished yet.
    cjcampbell and mikeycollins13 like this.
    05-23-13 01:22 AM
    Have they resorted to threatening and stooped to criminal level?
    Without these people, Blackberry today would be on its way to regain its mantle of King of Mobile and stock over $60. Yes, today. We need aggressive, very smart and very aggressive PR and IR.
    You mentioned $40. $60. And $200. Which izit ?
    06-16-13 08:37 AM