What to do, what to do?

Right now, the Dec 13 $8 options are selling for $0.52. If the Prem Watsa deal goes through as advertised, or if another bidder comes through with a better offer (unlikely), these options will be worth $9, for a quick gain of almost 100%.

Is Prem playing games, or is he playing it straight up? Do I trust him or not? Or should I just put my $$$ on red on the roulette table.

I've actually done not bad on my Bbry trades....won most, lost a few. This would be the last one...

What to do, what to do?
    10-02-13 11:42 AM
    What to do, what to do?

Right now, the Dec 13 $8 options are selling for $0.52. If the Prem Watsa deal goes through as advertised, or if another bidder comes through with a better offer (unlikely), these options will be worth $9, for a quick gain of almost 100%.

Is Prem playing games, or is he playing it straight up? Do I trust him or not? Or should I just put my $$$ on red on the roulette table.

I've actually done not bad on my Bbry trades....won most, lost a few. This would be the last one...

What to do, what to do?

And if Fairfax fails to get a deal put through by then (either no backing or a NO vote from pisses stockholders) and the stock is at $7.90... what do you get then?

Maybe if you say red on the roulette table was yes and black was no, that would give you the best chance at success? There is no skill or stratigy in trading BBRY right now, it is all a crap shoot.
    jrwb6e likes this.
    10-02-13 02:13 PM