As all of you are having a little freak out regarding the news about BlackBerry, let me be the one who may say he is not surprised. I am sure there are many others who do agree with me.

I write this as I drink a delicious Friday brew, but let's all face it BlackBerry was always a business focused company and not a consumer based company. They accidently ended up in the consumer space and never really adjusted to being a consumer based company.

I consider myself a prosumer, and that is why I use BlackBerry, I need to communicate and communicate fast. I would prefer if BlackBerry focused their energy on people like me. I will pay the up front cash for an unlocked smartphone. I also want to be efficient and rarely play a game on my phone.

Let them focus on that portion of their business. Give me and other people such as myself the tools and services we need. I will pay for them.

Agree or disagree with me, it really doesn't matter. Yes, the financial news isn't great but they have a long road ahead of them. No, Thor shouldn't lose his head over this, he is doing to the best with what he has. This is a big company that fell fast and that isn't an easy thing to fix.

So chime in let me know your thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-13 03:23 PM
    As all of you are having a little freak out regarding the news about BlackBerry, let me be the one who may say he is not surprised. I am sure there are many others who do agree with me.

I write this as I drink a delicious Friday brew, but let's all face it BlackBerry was always a business focused company and not a consumer based company. They accidently ended up in tried to foray into the consumer space and never really adjusted to being a consumer based company.

I consider myself a prosumer, and that is why I use BlackBerry, I need to communicate and communicate fast. I would prefer if BlackBerry focused their energy on people like me. I will pay the up front cash for an unlocked smartphone. I also want to be efficient and rarely play a game on my phone.

Let them focus on that portion of their business. Give me and other people such as myself the tools and services we need. I will pay for them.

Agree or disagree with me, it really doesn't matter. Yes, the financial news isn't great but they have a long road ahead of them. No, Thor shouldn't lose his head over this, he is doing to the best with what he has. This is a big company that fell fast and that isn't an easy thing to fix.

So chime in let me know your thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    FIFY.
    09-20-13 03:27 PM
    We've got a thread for discussing reactions to this. Well worded post though, and I'm not freaking out... our Zeds will last us through our contract and we will see what is happening with BB then. (thinking good thoughts though )

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...68/index5.html
    09-20-13 03:30 PM