07-18-13 09:16 AM
32 12
tools
    YEah baby, Secure gaming! Nobody - NOBODY - will hack my acheivements and awards!!!
    07-15-13 11:09 AM
    Nintendo has been ignoring the mobile space for too long
    Nintendo has been ignoring mobile devices? The guys who made a bajillion dollars off the Gameboy line, a portable device? ;-)

You mean the Smartphone and Tablet space, I think. I'm just needling you. :-)
    07-15-13 11:24 AM
    Nintendo has been ignoring mobile devices? The guys who made a bajillion dollars off the Gameboy line, a portable device? ;-)

Touche, they did revolutionize the mobile gaming space.
    07-17-13 08:05 PM

And Blackberry was once king of mobile data. Times have changed. Nintendo doesn't know how to connect with kids as they age. Once they're old enough to have a cell phone, Nintendo may very well be out of their lives.
    07-18-13 06:55 AM
    And Blackberry was once king of mobile data. Times have changed. Nintendo doesn't know how to connect with kids as they age. Once they're old enough to have a cell phone, Nintendo may very well be out of their lives.
    Not really the point I was making
    07-18-13 07:03 AM
    Personally I'd much rather see BlackBerry hook up with Sony who already have experience and a strong presence in mobile, tablets, gaming, computers and televisions / blu-ray. They could tackle the hardware end and leave BlackBerry to focus on software. Sony makes quality products, I wouldn't mind owning a Sony manufactured BlackBerry. .

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 07:16 AM
    Nintendo doesn't know how to connect with kids as they age. Once they're old enough to have a cell phone, Nintendo may very well be out of their lives.
    That's a good point. They should have adapted and maintained a presence as the space evolved.
    07-18-13 09:16 AM
32 12