Your seriously delusional if you think I'm being paid to trash a company that shot itself in the foot. One word. Playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    What exactly is your point of being here?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:57 PM
    What exactly is your point of being here?

Posted via CB10
    To comment on the key failures of a company once dominant in this market, yours?

08-30-13 08:58 PM
    To comment on the key failures of a company once dominant in this market, yours?

I love my BlackBerry. That's why.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 09:02 PM
    I love my BlackBerry. That's why.

Posted via CB10
    So you'll blindly defend a company despite the obvious failures. Nice

08-30-13 09:03 PM

So do you go to the Nintendo forums and trash that company as well?

You can pry my BlackBerry from my cold, dead hands.
    08-30-13 09:06 PM
    Your seriously delusional if you think I'm being paid to trash a company that shot itself in the foot. One word. Playbook.

Is not the same would you like a OS 10 upgrade if the os work slowly ?

If blackberry had roll out os 10 on Playbook you would talk about the inefficiency of them what do you prefer ??

Negative comments from overall about a update that slow you playbook or some disappointed playbook owners ?
    08-30-13 09:12 PM
    BlackBerry really needs to work on their marketing tactics. Why aren't they doing something on that front?!

Posted via CB10
    beamolite likes this.
    08-30-13 09:54 PM
    Is not the same would you like a OS 10 upgrade if the os work slowly ?

If blackberry had roll out os 10 on Playbook you would talk about the inefficiency of them what do you prefer ??

Negative comments from overall about a update that slow you playbook or some disappointed playbook owners ?
    Re: PB bb10 slowness - ruse. Or let them actually prove that they tried, gave it some real effort and it failed. All we have is one off-the-cuff statement. Never any official word that they were pulling the plug on the PB.

I guess I'm one of those that needs proof. Evidence.
    08-30-13 09:58 PM
    I find it hard to believe that they did not think this would happen After announcing a strategic review.

Into Starcraft? Join our Channel: C001242DE
    08-30-13 10:06 PM
    This isn't a very sensible thing to do . . . let's keep using a very old model we know is being phased out because we're not sure the new model will be supported long term???? Why would OS 7 have any more long term support than BB10???
    08-31-13 08:53 AM
    Perhaps they are evaluating alternative platforms and not sitting around waiting for the inevitable sale or break up of BBRY.
    08-31-13 08:56 AM
    BlackBerry really needs to work on their marketing tactics. Why aren't they doing something on that front?!

Posted via CB10
    I have to admit their marketing is nothing short of pathetic. That is their biggest weakness. They should have sales reps at all carrier stores in all major cities. Come on BlackBerry lay out some green for marketing.
    08-31-13 10:24 AM

Wow 17 posts, why should anyone listen to you? Where have you been for the last 2 1/2 years?
    08-31-13 10:26 AM
    So the number of posts and how long you are here matters?
    Good to know.
    08-31-13 10:39 AM
    I just don't see the point of coming to a fansite for a company that is struggling and continually spout negativity about ALL and I mean ALL aspects of it. Honestly what is constructive about that?
    08-31-13 10:57 AM
    Perhaps giving both sides to a story. Just a thought. There can be fans who are disappointed in a companies performance and want them to improve, right?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-31-13 11:19 AM
    I just don't see the point of coming to a fansite for a company that is struggling and continually spout negativity about ALL and I mean ALL aspects of it. Honestly what is constructive about that?
    Its just the facts that are being discussed, idc what your opinion is on whether or not their 'negative'

08-31-13 11:38 AM
    Morgan Stanley holds 7,000,000 shares of Apple stock or $3.5B worth and $1.7B worth of Google. Why should they support the competition? Also....JP Morgan holds $8.4B of Apple and $5.7B of Google - BB has hired them for their strategic review??? Here's a bit money - tell us what we need to do to increase the share price of BB which could then drop the value of AAPL and GOOG?
    beamolite likes this.
    09-02-13 07:55 AM
    Maybe they're just waiting for the Z30 so all the bigwigs can have a flashy status symbol while their employees have to choose between the plain ol' Z10, Q10 or BYOD.

Their product line-up starts to make more sense when you think of them as fleet phones, not consumer toys.
    09-02-13 09:21 AM
    I find that someone who has 18 posts and is sending comments from an iPhone, clearly looks like a troll.

While in understand your reflex need to bash Blackberry, you must try and remember, this is a Blackberry fan site and you should not be surprised that you're going to get some pushback. The fact that you continue the engage with the participants, again is troll behavour.

So, it;s fine to state your opinon (it's a free and open site after all) but you must agree that what you might think is of marginal interest to this group. Again, this is a Blackberry fan site.

Its just the facts that are being discussed, idc what your opinion is on whether or not their 'negative'

beamolite likes this.
    09-03-13 09:36 AM
    Let's not rule out the possibility this is a negotiation strategy to get a better deal from Blackberry. I'm sure TH is on the phone pleading with the CEO of Morgan Stanley to complete this deal. Not exactly the strongest position to be in.

You have to remember these are "red meat" capitalists and have no issue with using Blackberry's current weakness to their own advantage.
    09-03-13 09:43 AM
46 12