You are so naive, CEOs get profits back in terms of salaries, bonuses and stock options. Grow up my friend
    05-07-13 11:32 AM
    90% down from highs. Stock market all time highs, BBRY below book value. Shortsellers are vicious, why dont you do something about that instead of attacking me.
    05-07-13 11:34 AM
    Did we shareholders ever get any dividends at all? No.
    05-07-13 11:35 AM
    you bought RIM shares at their peak?

You should sell the your BBRY shares. It's a bad investment.

Use the money to buy Apple shares. I hear they pay out big dividends. And they've committed to paying out a lot more.
    05-07-13 11:48 AM
    Your post seems silly I did not opt fpr Samsung S3 or Apple when I bought my z10 If you want the stock to rise patience is probably the key, first Q results midsummer
    05-07-13 12:00 PM
    You are so naive, CEOs get profits back in terms of salaries, bonuses and stock options. Grow up my friend
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Heins is a much, much large $BBRY shareholder than you are. He's got more at stake than you. And yet he's not worried about the "bashers". Why?

Are you an investor that believes in the company's direction? Then day-to-day swings in the share price shouldn't bother you.

Are you a trader? Then roll the dice and play the swings.

Sounds like you need to make up your mind whether you're a trader or an investor, and if you're an investor, whether you believe in the company.
    05-07-13 12:17 PM
    Stock investing is all about research. All corporate activities are generally made public (like compensation). Complaining about what they get paid knowing that the information is out there is naive, if you thought it was too much, why did you invest? I have lost money on a few bad picks, but the mistakes are mine. I have also had some beauties put some good change in the bank for me. Hit or miss no one is forcing you to continue to hold on to the security. If you don't like the governance of a company DO NOT invest in it.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-07-13 12:19 PM
    enough with the ranting stock posts. You have started plenty of others to rant in already, continue in them instead of a new thread everyday
    05-07-13 01:16 PM
33 12