I look around and the only bloodied nose I find is that on the shareholders' faces... for years. The only person lying flat and unconscious is the shareholder. But still waiting for the Mr. Heins to do something for shareholders after Jim and Mike screwed the shareholders and then added insult to injury and left with ill-gotten $7 million each of our money.
    05-07-13 08:12 AM
    How are these posts helpful!
    And no I'm not interested in your stock position, how long you've waited or what you feel about the previous CEO's...answer the question...how do these whiny posts help anyone or anything?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:20 AM
    And how does your stupid criticism help anyone? So you don't want management to be accountable to anyone? What stupidity is that? So in your world, shareholders who actually put up capital so you can have your toys to play with are totally useless. Remember shareholders put their capital so companies exist. And I dont give a rat's behind if you are interested or not. And by the way what helps? What has helped?
    People who ignore history do so at their own peril. So if I come to your house and steal you stuff, you wont say anything because it already happened? What nonsense. No wonder people like you **** off all those vicious Blackberry haters because of your maniacal emotional attachments. You are no better than those viscious bashers because both your kind dont like to reason and use logic and see the truth..

And lets see you put your money where you mouth is, I did.
    05-07-13 08:30 AM
    Are you drunk?

I look around and the only bloodied nose I find is that on the shareholders' faces... for years. The only person lying flat and unconscious is the shareholder. But still waiting for the Mr. Heins to do something for shareholders after Jim and Mike screwed the shareholders and then added insult to injury and left with ill-gotten $7 million each of our money.
    05-07-13 08:30 AM
    How did I know that was what you'd say...go figure.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:36 AM
    No wonder: you fanatics are no better or worse than those vicious bashers. Same madness, no logic.
    05-07-13 08:40 AM
    Because you two are equally insane fanatics.
    05-07-13 08:41 AM
    Tell me why Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis received $7 million severance pay after what they did to this company?
    mikeycollins13 likes this.
    05-07-13 08:42 AM
    Tell me why Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis received $7 million severance pay after what they did to this company?
    Probably because it was written into their contracts? Why don't you call investor relations and find out?
    05-07-13 08:43 AM
    Your one man crusade to SAVE BLACKBERRY goes over the top and is not really helping anything!
    05-07-13 08:43 AM
    LOL..you have ranted like an insane newb but have not answered the question...how do your inflammatory posts help anyone?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:46 AM
    Okay Einstein, why dont you go ahead and save Blackberry.
    05-07-13 08:46 AM
    I am not a consultant, I am pointing out the facts, the truth.. if you can handle it or just like those vicious bashers, you cant handle the truth.
    05-07-13 08:48 AM
    So you think its fair that they get founders stock (absolutely deserving) for building the company but also get severance pay for ruining this company. Crony capitalism at its worst.
    05-07-13 08:49 AM
    So let me get this straight:

Write name calling post.
    Call everyone names who question post .

OK...got it.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:51 AM
    So you think its fair that they get founders stock (absolutely deserving) for building the company but also get severance pay for ruining this company. Crony capitalism at its worst.
    It matters not one whit what anybody here thinks. If you're a shareholder and want answers, call investor relations, or attend the AGM. Ranting on an internet bulletin board is about as effective as this guy:

Mohammad Ali Knockout Punch:  So far only delivered to shareholders-get-brain-morans.jpg
    05-07-13 08:56 AM
    What you need is a good windmill to swing at. You got to be on some trip to think your are doing anything to help Blackberry. People like you would do better doing more research instead of posting.

How much money have you lost? LOL!
    hpjrt likes this.
    05-07-13 08:57 AM
    He actually makes a good point if you people don't have what it takes to answer his question, maybe you shouldn't answer this thread and you are the troll.

I will give it a shot. I'm actually involved in a start up company, and it is a long way coming I tell you what. But one thing I have realized about the investors who are involved in it, is that they are investing money that they don't need hoping for money that they want to have.

They live lives unlike you and me. If we were to lose $5000 on anything we would be extremely ticked! But these guys, while they want to make as much money as possible, have plenty of it to lose. The money they want to make, they know might not come right now. Most companies have a 5 year business plan, and in that plan, the first 2 years are literally always bad.

Look at Microsoft and the Xbox..when it first came out they were basically giving it away....then when the Xbox 360 came out, they started making a lot of money, then the kinect came out and they made more money off of that.

Think of it like a relationship....you don't get mad if your girlfriend doesn't buy you ice cream because you bought her shoes or something. You feel that the true value of those shoes will come over the years.....investment takes patience.
    Acumenight likes this.
    05-07-13 09:02 AM
    btw....its Muhammad Ali
    05-07-13 09:07 AM
    haha, who is calling names now... the shorts and the bashers have taken control of the stock. Go ahead, bash me, call me names because I speak the truth.
    05-07-13 09:09 AM
    haha, who is calling names now... the shorts and the bashers have taken control of the stock. Go ahead, bash me, call me names because I speak the truth.
    You are only rehashing old news.
    05-07-13 09:34 AM
    So let me get this straight:

Write name calling post.
    Call everyone names who question post .

OK...got it.

Posted via CB10
    It called a troll. I very much doubt the OP is here because of concern with Mike and Jim's severance package.
    05-07-13 10:18 AM
    I am not a consultant, I am pointing out the facts, the truth.. if you can handle it or just like those vicious bashers, you cant handle the truth.
    The truth is that playing in the stock market is gambling, some win and some loose, perhaps if you want a guarantee you should start and grow a company instead of betting on weather they will be successful, the gamblers have it easy I think because they reap the rewards of a good bet and can whine endlessly on a bad one.

Give them some time and it will turn around, if you can not wait perhaps playing in the stock market is not for you?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:32 AM
    I do agree with the general comments regarding excessive bonuses paid to current and/or departing executives, but we simply won't solve that problem here.

As an owner of over 10K shares, I can tell you my patience with the former leadership had fully run out. However, Thorsten needs some runway to get the company turned around and begin to deliver to the market. He has done this with a clear vision and has stayed on task very well and we see the results today. We have to remember, it was touch and go if BB10 would ever see the light of day, let alone be successful.

While the actual measures of success are still to come, you have to acknowlege to real progress to-date.
    05-07-13 10:52 AM
    May be you do not have the skills necessary to be a shareholder. Learn how to invest. Better yet feel free to become a CEO. Lots of shareholders have made millions on BBRY. Off the top of my head I think total revenues to date for RIM/BBRY are in excess of 100 Billion dollars; perhaps the $7 million dollars you mention are not as ill gotten as you think. Have you ever sent ANY profits you made in the stock market back to the CEOs of said companies? Let me know when you do and I will match what you send to the charity of your choice.
    05-07-13 10:59 AM
33 12