I saw a post on ValueWalk today, that among other things says Peter Misek has claimed that Verizon is planning to switch all their staff - 10,000 employees - from Android devices to Blackberries?

Has anyone else heard this?

If true, that would be blockbuster news, seems to me.
    05-20-13 03:20 PM
    OK, I see this has already been posted about 3 days ago, feel free to remove...

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...phones-808372/
    05-20-13 03:23 PM
    Verizon seems like it has been a reliably partner for BB for sometime now and they really stood up for us during that whole returns > sales fiasco.

This probably won't do much for the stock value, but long term it's bridging gaps and that's great.
    05-20-13 05:20 PM
    I saw a post on ValueWalk today, that among other things says Peter Misek has claimed that Verizon is planning to switch all their staff - 10,000 employees - from Android devices to Blackberries?

Has anyone else heard this?

If true, that would be blockbuster news, seems to me.
    rotflmao, absolutely false, based upon conversations i had with verizon reps at a recent trade show (where the BB moving forward vehicle was staffed with hired pr folk, not BB employees, disgusting this was as the pr folk stumbled for answers). the verizon team was more so keen on s4 and iphone. they chuckled when i inquired about interest from consumers on BB.
    05-21-13 06:41 AM
    rotflmao, absolutely false, based upon conversations i had with verizon reps at a recent trade show (where the BB moving forward vehicle was staffed with hired pr folk, not BB employees, disgusting this was as the pr folk stumbled for answers). the verizon team was more so keen on s4 and iphone. they chuckled when i inquired about interest from consumers on BB.
    You are a rambling bafoon... This is the fifth time you've brought up the same talking point. Ok - so you saw a cross-country truck last month that had staff that wasn't able to answer very technical questions you asked them. We get it...
    But that WASN'T the question posed. Misek CLEARLY states that Verizon is working on moving from Android to BB10 on the hip of corporate store employees. It is a discussion they are having, according to Peter - but that doesn't mean it will happen tomorrow.
    Shanerredflag and theRock1975 like this.
    05-21-13 07:08 AM
    I don't believe one word of this. I have close ties to the Canadian industry and I know for a fact that BB10 especially the Q, is selling like hotcakes. As well as other parts of the world. Maybe the US knows something that the rest of the world does not

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 and Jake2826 like this.
    05-21-13 07:24 AM
    Maybe the US knows something that the rest of the world does not

Posted via CB10
    Allow me to correct it for you :

Maybe the BB_trader knows something that the rest of the world does not

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:35 AM
    Allow me to correct it for you :

Maybe the BB_trader knows something that the rest of the world does not

Posted via CB10
    Yes good point. I stand corrected

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:44 AM
    Bbtrader is a CB troll who for some reason is allowed to post his nonsense. Just report him and ignore

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 09:36 AM