If you're long enter a Sell order of all your shares with a high limit price (e.g. mine are set at about $16) so that shares can't be borrowed if something positive happens.

Posted via my AWESOME Z10 on CB10
    10-30-13 07:25 PM
    Not this again. It doesn't work and the shorts have eaten us alive. Please post truthful, helpful stuff and not nonsense.
    abouthsu, aniym, gg22 and 3 others like this.
    10-30-13 08:25 PM
    Not this again. It doesn't work and the shorts have eaten us alive. Please post truthful, helpful stuff and not nonsense.
    Why are you not at the ball game?? Looks like you will be celebrating in Bean Town tonight.

Posted via CB10
    OMGitworks likes this.
    10-30-13 08:30 PM
    A "short squeeze" is $16 (or roughly 200%) now?
    10-31-13 12:57 AM
    Why are you not at the ball game?? Looks like you will be celebrating in Bean Town tonight.

Posted via CB10
    What a great game and season, a championship in a "rebuilding" year!! Watched with my son at home.....
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    10-31-13 05:39 AM
    OP just squeezed something INTO his shorts today.
    trwrt and oilgeo10 like this.
    11-04-13 02:24 PM
    OP just squeezed something INTO his shorts today.
    Now now, why can't you be as gracious to the longs as they are to the shorts?
    Fuzzballz, mset and oilgeo10 like this.
    11-04-13 02:33 PM
    Now now, why can't you be as gracious to the longs as they are to the shorts?
    By far the most demoralizing thread on this site is the 'I support Blackberry' thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...index2155.html

In it you'll find average people plaintively asking where their money has gone, as well as the most pathetic, dishonest set of fanbois that have ever graced a tech site. Today's action has inspired a deluge of rationalization and spin doctoring that would make a politician blush.

Their understanding of professional short sellers is about as complete as my Samoid's.
    11-04-13 02:57 PM
    By far the most demoralizing thread on this site is the 'I support Blackberry' thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...index2155.html

In it you'll find average people plaintively asking where their money has gone, as well as the most pathetic, dishonest set of fanbois that have ever graced a tech site. Today's action has inspired a deluge of rationalization and spin doctoring that would make a politician blush.

Their understanding of professional short sellers is about as complete as my Samoid's.
    Seriously. P.T. Barnum would be proud of that thread.
    techvisor, mset, m1a1mg and 1 others like this.
    11-04-13 07:51 PM
    That tread has been jerk through the space time continuum and is now a part of the Twilight Zone.

They are mostly still long and expect this "new deal" to somehow, magically make BlackBerry products money makers.

Posted via CB10
    chr1sny and Saiga like this.
    11-05-13 05:53 PM
    They are mostly still long and expect this "new deal" to somehow, magically make BlackBerry products money makers.
    The most disturbing part of it all is that they're applauding a 16% dip in share value for the sliver of hope that BBRY can make it out there as an independent company.

And many still think Prem Watsa is trying to jip them at 9 USD/share despite the fact that Watsa could not secure the financing for a buyout and the spread between 9 USD is now rather large.
    11-05-13 07:01 PM
    The most disturbing part of it all is that they're applauding a 16% dip in share value for the sliver of hope that BBRY can make it out there as an independent company.

And many still think Prem Watsa is trying to jip them at 9 USD/share despite the fact that Watsa could not secure the financing for a buyout and the spread between 9 USD is now rather large.
    They're getting pretty excited now with the prospect of buying more shares at bargain prices. They're loving the $1 billion "investment", amazing success of BBM and up to $1 billion tax refund. The more things change the more they stay the same around there.
    mset likes this.
    11-08-13 01:50 PM
    So, um...bash much?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:25 PM
    So, um...bash much?

Posted via CB10
    Shane, you have a nice safe place to post among people who think like you. Enjoy it. Once you escape the confines of that thread, we deal with reality.

Most riders on the BBRY express jumped off long ago. There are still people in that thread that think they are doing themselves a favor by averaging down now that the stock is in the mid $6s. Just think how much ya'll can average down when the price is $5.

I got out at $9.60ish. I only wish I had been smart enough to short the stock to get my money back.
    chr1sny and mset like this.
    11-08-13 09:26 PM
    The charts clearly show BBRY in a head-up-*** formation. That's a strong buy signal, you haterz.
    11-08-13 09:34 PM
    So, um...bash much?
    Yes, that's what it is. That's what you guys were saying at $27, $19, $13, and $9.

Now it's $6.50 and we're mocking the pathetic (and I mean that word in its true sense) goings-on in your little world over there. And it's 'bashing'.

The sick part is - when it rebounds to $8, you people are going to be crowing and mooing over there with comments like

Last print was green!!!!!!

and

Here wo go!!!!!!!!

and

haterz will hate!!!!!!

And we'll still be here shaking our heads in amazement that people like you enjoy giving the stock market pros your money.
    Last edited by mset; 11-10-13 at 06:15 AM.
    chr1sny, m1a1mg, notfanboy and 1 others like this.
    11-08-13 11:12 PM
    FYI...not everyone lost on BBRY,, but I can understand how one could think that.
    Yahoo stock threads has a perfect home for your distasteful and admittedly childish ranting at others views...you're welcome.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:19 AM
    FYI...not everyone lost on BBRY,, but I can understand how one could think that.
    Yahoo stock threads has a perfect home for your distasteful and admittedly childish ranting at others views...you're welcome.

Posted via CB10
    No less childish than your ranting and vitriol against the shorts.
    11-09-13 09:40 AM
    Shane, you have a nice safe place to post among people who think like you. Enjoy it. Once you escape the confines of that thread, we deal with reality.

Most riders on the BBRY express jumped off long ago. There are still people in that thread that think they are doing themselves a favor by averaging down now that the stock is in the mid $6s. Just think how much ya'll can average down when the price is $5.

I got out at $9.60ish. I only wish I had been smart enough to short the stock to get my money back.
    So, your reality includes segmenting people into groups and gleefully pointing and laughing.
    That's real special lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:41 AM
    No less childish than your ranting and vitriol against the shorts.
    Maybe check your facts before accusing. Painting everyone with the same brush shows bad character.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:44 AM
    Whining doesn't become you Shane. Try reading that other thread and see how your "friends" treat people.

sent from a mysterious device.
    11-09-13 10:50 AM
    Whining doesn't become you Shane. Try reading that other thread and see how your "friends" treat people.

sent from a mysterious device.
    Lol, no whining here, enjoy your weekend.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:04 AM
    Letting you write prose is like letting a blind man get behind the wheel of a Bugatti Veyron.
    11-10-13 06:13 AM
    Letting you write prose is like letting a blind man get behind the wheel of a Bugatti Veyron.
    That's So Witty...nice car too.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 11-10-13 at 07:35 AM.
    11-10-13 07:20 AM