View Poll Results: Is this smart investing?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 31.71%
  • No

28 68.29%
    Yes, sarcasm is sometimes a most effective communication tool!
    Rarely at a loss for words but: Huh!!
    This may become a challenge to explain. Lesson One: Otech, you do understand that the stock price has declined because, on average, holders of individual BB shares believe that it has been more (drastically) overvalued than not during the past several years .
    Lesson 2: Remember for every buyer there�s a seller. Is BB �doing so successfully� now? I presume that you mean �When,� and not �if,� [BB} is still operating. This sounds almost spiritual. In existence for a reason sounds existential: I�m taking bets on whether you just arrived from a Tony Robbins seminar or are attending a seminary?? By Company�s plans, are you referring to BB � didn�t know we were precluded from hearing of their plans. Did BB hire you on a work-study program and put you on CB? � P.S.�You�re late to the party, BB has failed. We�re just speculating on what form the remnants of BB will re-emerge.
    Where did this troll stuff come from�.anyway??

Where, gain, did this troll stuff come from � I thought the last of these people were cleaned out last summer?
    Yes, agreed, not too promising results!! Damn percentages, funny how it works the same in both directions. It only needs to go up a buck and I make a 20% return but works on downside too!!

BBM is a valuable and, presumptively, saleable asset but not sure if BBM lasts as a standalone or the cornerstone of a newly revamped BB. The share price will drop under $5 early next year and, then, well it may well get into the 3�s with a market correction before next year at this time. Just no bloody cash production, let alone bona fide earnings from continuing OS10 operations.
    Read what you wrote: Now tell me why you would purchase a stock that you in the same week (?) think is going to drop 20% in the next couple months wherein you will then purchase more? I guess that there are material trading costs (relative to cost) for partial block trades but �. Well �. I guess this is just lottery or drinking money!!
    Yes, I heard�.personally, I took a lot of flack back in April when someone announced that BB would win big with DOD. To which I replied this would be the absolute death knell�.at that time no one could even get the Z10 to operate as a reliable business tool but, frankly, for govt it might have been fine. Anyway, BB is (would be) disqualified due to their financial quandary �. my second point even if the govt didn�t require a phone to work (and not being in the U.S., no special dispensation for BB).

Feel free to PM me if/when you get your answer here.
    Now Chen must convey with the utmost optimism the future for BB. That doesn�t mean that Chen believes it or even that he may be purposefully misleading. Our posting friend, herein, in a much smaller way may be doing the same and we shouldn�t get too overly involved with histrionics. (But these muulti-colored and increased font bolds have to go.)
    Well said.
    Otech, you did read and learn from her full quote?!
    You�ve pulled us in now. Please, please don�t tell me: Irvine or Orange County??
    Lesson 3: You do(n't) know that if BB falls below $5 without earnings and reduced assets, it may be cornered and required to reverse split: $5/share is a reasonably definitive red line invoking certain regulatory as well as (internal) institutional investor rules. So, consider following the message of an earlier post by trying to curb the sophomoric attitude in posts here, in school, and life � even if you may be a Sophomore (or Freshman). Okay, keep us informed on assignments. End of class here, now nail that presentation at 7PM and report back with an "A." Is this a High School or really a University?? Anyone?
    I was talking to you too bro, just incase my paragraph was so complicated to decipher.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:02 PM
    Please tell me more why the stock will drop a lot. You talk like it is a fact. Do you have any postion in BBRY?
    How about watching it drop 1-3% every day since they announced that they weren't being bought out...

Go look up the stocks history on earnings days. You'll notice that it drops drastically more often than not. But hey, what do I know? I only took a 25% loss because Thorsten Hiens (the previous ceo, the one that insisted that everything was going just fine and that loyal share holders would be benefited) let the $500 000 000 loss out of the bag a week early before I had a chance to cover my shares for earnings day.

Posted via CB10
    techvisor and pantlesspenguin like this.
    11-19-13 07:03 PM
    What has John Chen done so far that makes you think he will turn the tide? More specifically, what has he done so far as interim CEO to make you have so much faith in him?
    Its because they both live in Kalifornia
    11-19-13 09:00 PM
    Please tell me more why the stock will drop a lot. You talk like it is a fact. Do you have any postion in BBRY?
    How about watching it drop 1-3% every day since they announced that they weren't being bought out...

Go look up the stocks history on earnings days. You'll notice that it drops drastically more often than not. But hey, what do I know? I only took a 25% loss because Thorsten Hiens (the previous ceo, the one that insisted that everything was going just fine and that loyal share holders would be benefited) let the $500 000 000 loss out of the bag a week early before I had a chance to cover my shares for earnings day.

Posted via CB10
    I had a general rule of never getting involved in those threads revolving around share price. Indeed, I have only sought to remedy what I (or any objective user) could see as a severe problem with the release of OS10 in early March. At that time, many shareholders (penny traders as they may have been) invaded the posting of non-share$ related threads with pure non-sense.. Of course, what the street viewed as poor OS10 performance inhibited sales that, in turn, inhibited revenues/profits. Most of these people are otherwise gone today, or confined to specific share$ labeled threads such as this one: I admit to getting involved earlier this eve, herein, strictly to deflect some heat from others. (For the record, there is another much more focused thread on share price.)

The welder, here, knows from where he speaks. BB likely may not drop 1-3% every day but unequivacally will continue to trend down below $5 until a sale of assets or merger. An acquisition by BB may cloud matters for a few months but will do nothing to stem the downward trend. There is nothing that indicates that OS10, frankly, will ever pay for itself let alone post a profit. How long can BB survive propped by its legacy hardware sales and systems? (Remember the 15-20mm unit sales .... my number from last March. Finding a Z/Q on the street remains rarer than winning a NY or London card lottery game.) The fundamentals simply aren't there. A few burps are possible but the trend will continue down notwithstanding another offer. EXACTLY as forecast, if the Prem deal didn't go through at 9, this baby would drop to its true valuation of $6-7 and then slide under $5 in the new year. In many respects, the share price for BB is an exact duplication of the myriad of leading tech stocks (named in so many prior posts) of their day that floundered after a decade of growth, perhaps 5-8 years on top, then trended down for their remaining years until liquidation/acquisition in year 20-25.. I know of only one company that ever recovered: Apple (and I might include IBM). But even Apple and IBM did not recover in their core business but rather with new businesses and/or a complete change in product emphasis.

Yes, BB as we knew it is gone, it's only a matter today of how they might reshuffle assets and refocus to produce earnings. Our BB has no cogent plan, no target market that will allow a profit, and no current generation product that has made money--albeit arguably BBM has potential. Presumptively, thereinlies Mr. Chen's task. (I say presumptive because I believe that Mr. Chen was hired to prop the stock and allow Prem to save face while getting out !!)

Sorry about the loss, I think BB played its last accounting manipulation card in June ... there simply was no unit sales to report for June and even less growth to report in August. Free cash flow is non-existant and a half billion in cash disappeared from the BB cash horde just in the past six months. And, as you stated, surely there must be more write-downs of inventory to come. Of course, absolutely no one is currently holding BBRY stock (long) with a gain and I expect that is how things will end. The market makers and a few institutions doing favors will find volume and price dwindle slowly with potential moves around earnings releases but I can't imagine any further earth shattering BB revelations (+ or -) for the near term...certainly not of a positive nature.
    Last edited by M65c02; 11-19-13 at 09:51 PM.
    Anonymous2039 likes this.
    11-19-13 09:37 PM
    IBTL

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 09:49 PM
    So Prem W's $9 was 50% more than the stock price today. I hope we can all agree that this is astonishing and shows how desperate BBRY is right now. Sad, just sad.
    11-19-13 09:57 PM
    i dont know if its the best time to invest on BBRY stock

one thing i learn dont attach to much with company you investing...because one thing for sure eventually you will sell your stock..

we still need to see new CEO / management vision for BB future, do they still selling a phone or completely turn to software ?

in the hardware market i dont think they can recover, yes they put significant upgrade to BB10 OS but they also losing many thing very very important carrier support, store support, and emerging market their previous stronghold..and BB as a brand are keep declining.

one billion dollar is just a fringe if they are trying to compete on hardware market...samsung marketing budget are more than $5 billion dollars a year, and samsung already get Google help by get a free OS they just need to make it more attractive and give some new feature..while BB still have to develop and spend their money alone for their BB10 OS

BB also need to up their specs, lower their price it to make their phone more attractive it will result on lower margin...not gonna help when they have to face other mega companies like microsoft, apple,google,samsung with tens of billion dollars cash

their hope right now are MDM and BBM, the latter still zero revenue...and from some report while BBM cross platform very succesful in their stronghold market, but in other key market they are still out from 10 most downloaded apps.

always manage your expectation, today i dont think BBRY stock can reach their position before, above $40 per share.. but i think if their software strategies works out i can see BBRY share bounce back to $10 - 15 per share
    11-19-13 10:15 PM
    i dont know if its the best time to invest on BBRY stock

one thing i learn dont attach to much with company you investing...because one thing for sure eventually you will sell your stock..

we still need to see new CEO / management vision for BB future, do they still selling a phone or completely turn to software ?

in the hardware market i dont think they can recover, yes they put significant upgrade to BB10 OS but they also losing many thing very very important carrier support, store support, and emerging market their previous stronghold..and BB as a brand are keep declining.

one billion dollar is just a fringe if they are trying to compete on hardware market...samsung marketing budget are more than $5 billion dollars a year, and samsung already get Google help by get a free OS they just need to make it more attractive and give some new feature..while BB still have to develop and spend their money alone for their BB10 OS

BB also need to up their specs, lower their price it to make their phone more attractive it will result on lower margin...not gonna help when they have to face other mega companies like microsoft, apple,google,samsung with tens of billion dollars cash

their hope right now are MDM and BBM, the latter still zero revenue...and from some report while BBM cross platform very succesful in their stronghold market, but in other key market they are still out from 10 most downloaded apps.

always manage your expectation, today i dont think BBRY stock can reach their position before, above $40 per share.. but i think if their software strategies works out i can see BBRY share bounce back to $10 - 15 per share
    Alright, I respect that. BlackBerry doesn't want to give up handsets. They are making moves in other areas as mentioned. BBM on all platforms, should help bring the name some recognition again. Maybe not get all 20+ million to switch, but some might. I and my BlackBerry try to influence people into buying one. These people don't know what a BlackBerry can do. They are more attracted to the apps, so I mention that it has Android inside, and that it's only getting better. Also I tell them how smooth the OS flows, and how I can conveniently answer my messages through toast notification. On top of that, I tell them about the Hub and how it allows me to be active on a daily. Compared to how active I was when I got a GSII or an HTC One S. Hell, I can barely reach my buddy who has an HTC One. He was bragging up until two months, he started saying that he wants to get rid of it for the Xperia Z1 or whatever. Well over here, with my BlackBerry, I'm almost 6 months into it and I'm loving every minute, and every update. I actually sit and talk about how the device is great. People don't hear this enough. This is marketing at its worst. Thanks to Chen, you get to hear how he plans to bring the company up. On top of that, the rumors that are coming out, if you don't think those are released by him or his contacts, you're trippin'. This is marketing. The rumor of the Q30 and Z50, that was quick and right after he came in. You're going to still talk about the past, and ignore what he is trying to communicate to us. I see that stocks are going down. I know, but the news should make people like us and those who die for the specs want to keep buying BlackBerry's.

I still think BlackBerry has a great future with phones. Whether it gets out of the market or not, I will continue to love their phones, their BBM4ALL app, and their dedication to bring the company back to good standing.

Hell, I even market BlackBerry on the website where I get a lot of my information...CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Otech#CB; 11-20-13 at 01:31 AM.
    11-20-13 12:15 AM
    Yes, sarcasm is sometimes a most effective communication tool!
    Rarely at a loss for words but: Huh!!
    This may become a challenge to explain. Lesson One: Otech, you do understand that the stock price has declined because, on average, holders of individual BB shares believe that it has been more (drastically) overvalued than not during the past several years .
    Lesson 2: Remember for every buyer there�s a seller. Is BB �doing so successfully� now? I presume that you mean �When,� and not �if,� [BB} is still operating. This sounds almost spiritual. In existence for a reason sounds existential: I�m taking bets on whether you just arrived from a Tony Robbins seminar or are attending a seminary?? By Company�s plans, are you referring to BB � didn�t know we were precluded from hearing of their plans. Did BB hire you on a work-study program and put you on CB? � P.S.�You�re late to the party, BB has failed. We�re just speculating on what form the remnants of BB will re-emerge.
    Where did this troll stuff come from�.anyway??

Where, gain, did this troll stuff come from � I thought the last of these people were cleaned out last summer?
    Yes, agreed, not too promising results!! Damn percentages, funny how it works the same in both directions. It only needs to go up a buck and I make a 20% return but works on downside too!!

BBM is a valuable and, presumptively, saleable asset but not sure if BBM lasts as a standalone or the cornerstone of a newly revamped BB. The share price will drop under $5 early next year and, then, well it may well get into the 3�s with a market correction before next year at this time. Just no bloody cash production, let alone bona fide earnings from continuing OS10 operations.
    Read what you wrote: Now tell me why you would purchase a stock that you in the same week (?) think is going to drop 20% in the next couple months wherein you will then purchase more? I guess that there are material trading costs (relative to cost) for partial block trades but �. Well �. I guess this is just lottery or drinking money!!
    Yes, I heard�.personally, I took a lot of flack back in April when someone announced that BB would win big with DOD. To which I replied this would be the absolute death knell�.at that time no one could even get the Z10 to operate as a reliable business tool but, frankly, for govt it might have been fine. Anyway, BB is (would be) disqualified due to their financial quandary �. my second point even if the govt didn�t require a phone to work (and not being in the U.S., no special dispensation for BB).

Feel free to PM me if/when you get your answer here.
    Now Chen must convey with the utmost optimism the future for BB. That doesn�t mean that Chen believes it or even that he may be purposefully misleading. Our posting friend, herein, in a much smaller way may be doing the same and we shouldn�t get too overly involved with histrionics. (But these muulti-colored and increased font bolds have to go.)
    Well said.
    Otech, you did read and learn from her full quote?!
    You�ve pulled us in now. Please, please don�t tell me: Irvine or Orange County??
    Lesson 3: You do(n't) know that if BB falls below $5 without earnings and reduced assets, it may be cornered and required to reverse split: $5/share is a reasonably definitive red line invoking certain regulatory as well as (internal) institutional investor rules. So, consider following the message of an earlier post by trying to curb the sophomoric attitude in posts here, in school, and life � even if you may be a Sophomore (or Freshman). Okay, keep us informed on assignments. End of class here, now nail that presentation at 7PM and report back with an "A." Is this a High School or really a University that our friend, here, is attending?? Anyone?
    I did get an A, I think. But if not, a B definitely. And I live in Orange, next to CSUF. The university of Business. And thanks for the wishes bud!

So I did read her message. As a matter of fact that's all fine that she agrees with you guys. I get that. Anything else you want to point to? I'm saying its a marketing problem. Period! Not a matter of how the device operates. People don't have the device now because they don't know much about it. There was only one BlackBerry to look at in stores. This will all change, and carriers will not stop supporting the company. And if that happened. You don't think they will sell online to everyone who wants a BlackBerry, such as my BlackBerry loving self.

I would buy the Porsche Designs Z10, but i'm going to buy two new devices. And I will let my father buy the Z30, and my brother the Z10. All who are switch from Androids or iPhones. Man don't sit and try to explain something I already know. I am way more of a BlackBerry supporter than anyone in this thread. I annoy one of Android lover friends with all my upcoming news about BlackBerry. And this started a little after the Z10 launched. However I was always a BlackBerry fan. I gave my 9900 to my mother whom I love dearly. That's why I didn't charge her a penny. haha

So guys, do I sound like a little high schooler or what?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:39 AM
    Just bought my first set of BBRY Shares!-img_20131192.jpg
    What I love most about my Q10 is that I can type these long paragraphs while driving. In addition, I keep errors to a minimum. That's awesome, isn't it?

And I don't think high schools operate at this time, or does the school you go to operate at these late hours?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Otech#CB; 11-20-13 at 01:29 AM.
    11-20-13 12:42 AM
    double post
    Last edited by garnok; 11-20-13 at 04:48 AM.
    11-20-13 04:27 AM
    Alright, I respect that. BlackBerry doesn't want to give up handsets. They are making moves in other areas as mentioned. BBM on all platforms, should help bring the name some recognition again. Maybe not get all 20+ million to switch, but some might. I and my BlackBerry try to influence people into buying one. These people don't know what a BlackBerry can do. They are more attracted to the apps, so I mention that it has Android inside, and that it's only getting better. Also I tell them how smooth the OS flows, and how I can conveniently answer my messages through toast notification. On top of that, I tell them about the Hub and how it allows me to be active on a daily. Compared to how active I was when I got a GSII or an HTC One S. Hell, I can barely reach my buddy who has an HTC One. He was bragging up until two months, he started saying that he wants to get rid of it for the Xperia Z1 or whatever. Well over here, with my BlackBerry, I'm almost 6 months into it and I'm loving every minute, and every update. I actually sit and talk about how the device is great. People don't hear this enough. This is marketing at its worst. Thanks to Chen, you get to hear how he plans to bring the company up. On top of that, the rumors that are coming out, if you don't think those are released by him or his contacts, you're trippin'. This is marketing. The rumor of the Q30 and Z50, that was quick and right after he came in. You're going to still talk about the past, and ignore what he is trying to communicate to us. I see that stocks are going down. I know, but the news should make people like us and those who die for the specs want to keep buying BlackBerry's.

I still think BlackBerry has a great future with phones. Whether it gets out of the market or not, I will continue to love their phones, their BBM4ALL app, and their dedication to bring the company back to good standing.

Hell, I even market BlackBerry on the website where I get a lot of my information...CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    problem is BBM cross platform proven making more BB users from emerging market...migrate to other platfrom

here is situation in indonesia home of 15 million BB users :
    BlackBerry collaborates with producers in Indonesia

another rumour about Q30 or Z50 are still a rumour, most majority people outside CB never heard of it...they even never heard about BB10, Z10 etc.

besides even if true BB still need find a way to selling the product, many carrier and store right now refuse to sell BB phone to their customers on only selling it online not directly on store. and last week BB10 are getting another cut price in some market. BB not having huge Z30 marketing because a fear that it will not getting huge sales. adding another Q30 and Z50 will only burn BB money...without some serious OS Improvement, apps selection, better pricing, better marketing

BB10 ability also not attracting many BB users/fans who should know BB10 capabilities...it just seems many are not interested. and market BB10 capabilities to more wide people needs lot of money...something today BB doesnt have

yes you are one BB fan it is your choice....and it is your choice how to invest your money. but let me remind you because i know you making a thread to see other people point of view.

mixing a business and emotion are not good....you still have to do research, knowing and manage the risk and put your objective mind before you put your hard earned money to stock market.
    11-20-13 04:47 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131192.jpg 
Views:	942 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	222529
    What I love most about my Q10 is that I can type these long paragraphs while driving. In addition, I keep errors to a minimum. That's awesome, isn't it?
    You think it's awesome that your text messages are more important than road safety? I don't.
    garnok, OMGitworks and m1a1mg like this.
    11-20-13 04:47 AM

And I don't think high schools operate at this time, or does the school you go to operate at these late hours?

Posted via CB10
    typing long paragraph while driving in late hours when many other driver speeding because empty streets...are not awesome

now i know you are the type who always make a reckless decision...
    notfanboy likes this.
    11-20-13 05:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    I hope you are kidding. Typing and taking selfies while driving is a recipe for disaster. While your thoughts and reckless investment in BBRY will likely "only" cost you money, these other decisions may cost you your life and even worse, the lives of others who you might kill while doing so. Make good decisions, be mature.....
    m1a1mg and chr1sny like this.
    11-20-13 07:36 AM
    Goes to show an education can't buy common sense.
    chr1sny likes this.
    11-20-13 09:36 AM
    I hope the selfie dude doesn't end up in some kind of wreck anytime ever because this is the kind of evidence that can be dug up to allege a pattern of negligence:

In the near future, some lawyer or prosecutor will probably be able to scan our drivers license photo and quickly search the internet for matching faces on forums and other social media sites. I would suggest that he post a contrite denial and retraction on this thread and drive very carefully from now on.
    chr1sny likes this.
    11-20-13 09:43 AM
    I bought some BlackBerry shares. At $27.00.

Yup.

I had faith.......
    11-20-13 09:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    You think it's awesome that your text messages are more important than road safety? I don't.
    typing long paragraph while driving in late hours when many other driver speeding because empty streets...are not awesome

now i know you are the type who always make a reckless decision...
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. Someone who thinks its a good idea to text while driving and post about it on a message board (in a thread about BBRY stock no less) clearly has keen business sense and good judgment. Certainly they bolster his credibility when it comes to making investment recommendations or substantive arguments in general.
    11-20-13 10:25 AM
    This guy is definitely part of the "prosumer" class that BBRY wants to focus on. A self-proclaimed CEO-type and marketing major who posts selfies of himself giving me the middle finger (subsequently deleted) and texting while driving is a fine representative of the Crackberry community.
    cheap shot

while i also like to critic and Bash BB, this kind of behaviour is not only happen with BB users...there are some reckless user also driving using their phone either android, iOS, WP8

and it is not the smartphone maker's fault, it is the users/driver own fault...and i never see OP as representative of CB community
    11-20-13 10:34 AM
    It was a stop light. And I think my BlackBerry allows me to give it some attention during my drives. I remember you buddy, Mr. Negative.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:21 PM
    Honestly, ignorance is the stupidest thing I've seen in these forums. I know how to drive. And everyone texts while driving. Thankfully, my BlackBerry makes it easier to text than it is to do so with an iPhone or an Android. All of a sudden these guys are cops. Hahaha ridiculous.

@Chr1ny you're annoying man. Keep talking ****. I like it.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:27 PM
    problem is BBM cross platform proven making more BB users from emerging market...migrate to other platfrom

here is situation in indonesia home of 15 million BB users :
    BlackBerry collaborates with producers in Indonesia

another rumour about Q30 or Z50 are still a rumour, most majority people outside CB never heard of it...they even never heard about BB10, Z10 etc.

besides even if true BB still need find a way to selling the product, many carrier and store right now refuse to sell BB phone to their customers on only selling it online not directly on store. and last week BB10 are getting another cut price in some market. BB not having huge Z30 marketing because a fear that it will not getting huge sales. adding another Q30 and Z50 will only burn BB money...without some serious OS Improvement, apps selection, better pricing, better marketing

BB10 ability also not attracting many BB users/fans who should know BB10 capabilities...it just seems many are not interested. and market BB10 capabilities to more wide people needs lot of money...something today BB doesnt have

yes you are one BB fan it is your choice....and it is your choice how to invest your money. but let me remind you because i know you making a thread to see other people point of view.

mixing a business and emotion are not good....you still have to do research, knowing and manage the risk and put your objective mind before you put your hard earned money to stock market.
    My point is, it's all about their marketing. That is why many don't know about BB. If you guys helped them with marketing, like I do when I see my buddies, then we could spread the word. But thats the problem here. No one wants to spread the word. They just want to spread the word that BlackBerry is going out, and not to invest. Not just you, everybody. Atleast we kind of sound like we are discussing things.

Also, they're rumors. But we know they aren't. Why don't we tell others? Why don't we pass the news/rumor around? I mean I know soo many people who talk about specs and blah blah blah. Well the specs are available! Let's accept it as news and help spread that word. No matter how well we know BlackBerry, we still act like we're newbies and don't know a thing about the future when it comes to rumors.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Otech#CB; 11-20-13 at 03:46 PM.
    11-20-13 12:33 PM
    My point is, it's all about their marketing. That is why many don't know about BB. If you guys helped them with marketing, like I do when I see my buddies, then we could spread the word. But thats the problem here. No one wants to spread the word. They just want to spread the word that BlackBerry is going out, and not to invest. Not just you, everybody. Atleast we kind of sound like we are discussing things.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what is the word that is supposed to be spread? What is the message you want everyone to spread?
    11-20-13 03:30 PM
    Exactly what is the word that is supposed to be spread? What is the message you want everyone to spread?
    I just said it in my previous message. Talk about their devices. Or you have nothing positive to say about BlackBerry? I'm speaking very clearly. I'm saying stop being so negative! Talk and spread that BlackBerry love, like I do. Because I truly do love my BlackBerry.

Everyone here says, "support the company by buying more device." Uh, hello! I've been telling you people how great their devices are from the start of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 03:47 PM
536 ... 678910 ...