View Poll Results: Are you a StockBerrian ?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ! (I own 100 or less shares)

28 13.02%
  • Yes ! (I own 100-500 shares)

40 18.60%
  • Yes ! (I own 500-1000 shares)

16 7.44%
  • Yes ! (I own more than 1000 shares)

97 45.12%
  • Yes ! (I don't want to disclose my #shares)

34 15.81%
    Yup....up for review...that "new contributor" is just laughing now.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    07-30-13 10:16 PM
    And that my friends is why "Channels" will be a success...the ability for the author/creator to ban off topic or unwanted posters.

In fact give it a few years and Channels can make sites like this old school as anyone/ group can have their own platform without need for websites to facilitate the discussion.

Powerful indeed.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:27 PM
    Is the BBRY BBM channel still active?
    Just installed BBM Channel along with OS 10.2 leak and would like to test out the channels.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-30-13 10:32 PM
    Use the ignore function, and stop replying to the bashers, guys. Having Morgan alone to give any insight is too valuable to react to the bashers.
    07-30-13 10:38 PM
    Is the BBRY BBM channel still active?
    Just installed BBM Channel along with OS 10.2 leak and would like to test out the channels.

Posted via CB10
    Yuppers...

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:42 PM
    Yuppers...

Posted via CB10
    How do I join?
    Can't find it when browsing the channels.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 10:49 PM
    How do I join?
    Can't find it when browsing the channels.

Posted via CB10
    Here is the PIN for you..
    C000520D3

I must admit I forget to check allot but Angry does a pretty good job posting new stuff.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    07-30-13 10:58 PM
    And here is the bar code:

Introducing ... the StockBerrians !-img_00000406.png

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:11 PM
    Here is the PIN for you..
    C000520D3

I must admit I forget to check allot but Angry does a pretty good job posting new stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I am in.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-30-13 11:14 PM
    Are we locked out of the other thread?

Posted via CB10
    Looks like we are down until Thursday. :-(. Trolls win again.
    07-31-13 06:12 AM
    Looks like we are down until Thursday. :-(. Trolls win again.
    Hope that my posts there didn't contribute to the time out.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 06:14 AM
    Hope that my posts there didn't contribute to the time out.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it. The thread got derailed long before. The regular contributors take a back seat it seems.

Too bad.
    cjcampbell and plasmid_boy like this.
    07-31-13 06:27 AM
    Sorry guys. I think it might have been my last post calling one of the wonderful new members a bad name. I got trolled and fell victim to my own anger with what I read.
    bungaboy, plasmid_boy and spike12 like this.
    07-31-13 08:08 AM
    Yeah...intent to incite is a CC offense .

Burger said they were over run with reports so I presume the "new" posters are to blame....appears organized to get the thread closed. IMO

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 07-31-13 at 09:13 AM.
    bungaboy, plasmid_boy and spike12 like this.
    07-31-13 08:52 AM
    Yeah...intent to incite is a CC offense yet encouraged in these parts it seems.

Burger said they were over run with reports so I presume the "new" posters are to blame....appears organized to get the thread closed. IMO

Posted via CB10
    Page hits!!!
    cjcampbell and plasmid_boy like this.
    07-31-13 09:10 AM
    Page hits!!!
    My thoughts as well...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-31-13 09:21 AM
    Going back to what I mentioned yesterday, the 7-ema continues to act as severe resistance. It made it's run up to it very quickly and hovered at it, trying to break through. Since ma's are not static on the day, it had adjusted up a tad and the stock followed it with a healthy volume boost but again, stalled there trying. It has now been pushed back down to regroup and try to gain support for another run at it. With the volume dropping dramatically, I don't know if it will make another run or not but just wanted to point out that I called the 7-ema as resistance, others say TA is bull doody, yet somehow it did as predicted. I suppose it could all boil down to coincidence, and some will, no doubt, chalk it up to that, but it is what it is and take away from it what you will.

Again, I am new, know absolutely nothing about what I'm talking, and never take my word as anything more than banter from some wandering stranger flailing his arms in crazy talk.
    bungaboy, jxnb, StormieTwo and 6 others like this.
    07-31-13 10:09 AM
    BlackBerry’s Q5 capitalizes on shift away from high-end devices

OMAR EL AKKAD - TECHNOLOGY REPORTER
    The Globe and Mail
    Published Tuesday, Jul. 30 2013, 6:37 PM EDT
    Last updated Wednesday, Jul. 31 2013, 7:09 AM EDT
    BlackBerry
    07-31-13 10:09 AM
    BlackBerry�s Q5 capitalizes on shift away from high-end devices
    Either very astute management or lucky timing. Curious to see how this plays out.
    07-31-13 10:31 AM
    Oh you guys, with your ingore lists and heated replies

With the share price down (way way down, even i'm in the red now) everybody is a little warm under the collar.
    I must say my ignore list is empty (but i don't comment enough to get attacked).

back to the topic... the Q5 in Canada - in time for the back to school rush - as the CRTC effectively kills the high end market in favour of the mid-lower tier with only two years to subsidize the device cost. It sounds like a good idea, lets hope they execute it well. Its nice to see that BBRY is willing to change course and hasn't locked themselves into a set-in-stone course.

I haven't upgraded my Curve 9380 yet. My company opened up the phone choices last year and lots of people opted for the ip (ffs!) I'm told we are testing BES10 but I haven't heard any news yet. there are alot of (older) fellows waiting for the BES decision before they upgrade. they've been requesting the Q10 and Z10 though so hopefully management will take that into account when deciding on BES10. I'm waiting for the 10.2 to drop and then I'll decide if i'm going to upgrade to the Z10 or not.

It seems like alot of companies are in the same position. installing a MDM management system and rolling out new phones is an expensive proposition and bringing the Q5 to North American enterprise might just be the edge BBRY can use to start their slow climb back to relevance in the bad new USA.
    07-31-13 10:48 AM
    Seems like Q5 in Canada will only be black model unless you are with Virgin. Virgin will have the red one. What about all the other neat colours that the back to school crowd could really go for?

Introducing ... the StockBerrians !-blackberry-q5.png
    07-31-13 10:58 AM
    Oh you guys, with your ingore lists and heated replies

With the share price down (way way down, even i'm in the red now) everybody is a little warm under the collar.
    I must say my ignore list is empty (but i don't comment enough to get attacked).

back to the topic... the Q5 in Canada - in time for the back to school rush - as the CRTC effectively kills the high end market in favour of the mid-lower tier with only two years to subsidize the device cost. It sounds like a good idea, lets hope they execute it well. Its nice to see that BBRY is willing to change course and hasn't locked themselves into a set-in-stone course.

I haven't upgraded my Curve 9380 yet. My company opened up the phone choices last year and lots of people opted for the ip (ffs!) I'm told we are testing BES10 but I haven't heard any news yet. there are alot of (older) fellows waiting for the BES decision before they upgrade. they've been requesting the Q10 and Z10 though so hopefully management will take that into account when deciding on BES10. I'm waiting for the 10.2 to drop and then I'll decide if i'm going to upgrade to the Z10 or not.

It seems like alot of companies are in the same position. installing a MDM management system and rolling out new phones is an expensive proposition and bringing the Q5 to North American enterprise might just be the edge BBRY can use to start their slow climb back to relevance in the bad new USA.
    I have the 10.2.0.810 leak on my Z10 now. It works great for me.

As for the other stuff. We are just passionate. Without passion what would you have? World peace maybe? LoL
    cjcampbell likes this.
    07-31-13 10:59 AM
    That's was cases are for my friend, sell the colour as an accessory!
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-31-13 11:00 AM
    That's was cases are for my friend, sell the colour as an accessory!
    Yabut . . . . . I ride nekid. LoL
    Shanerredflag and cjcampbell like this.
    07-31-13 11:05 AM
    Yabut . . . . . I ride nekid. LoL
    Yes Vickie Pollard. Too funny )

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-31-13 01:13 PM
535 ... 1112131415 ...