View Poll Results: Are you a StockBerrian ?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ! (I own 100 or less shares)

28 13.02%
  • Yes ! (I own 100-500 shares)

40 18.60%
  • Yes ! (I own 500-1000 shares)

16 7.44%
  • Yes ! (I own more than 1000 shares)

97 45.12%
  • Yes ! (I don't want to disclose my #shares)

34 15.81%
    Just a reminder to the Americans on board here; Cuban cigars are still on the embargo list by the US Treasury and its a $200,000 fine for getting caught with them. This applies in and out of the USA borders. I know, kill-joy, but there are cases on-line where misinformed individuals payed a high price for not knowing...

Cuban Cigars Illegal in United States - Trade Embargo Affects Cuban Cigars
    I really don't understand that...a few old cronies in the house keep that thing alive (even though they won�t be in 10 years)...what a person does out of country should be none of their business (within reason).

Question...so a senator gets caught with a hooker (or playing footsy in a bathroom) and it's some bad press... you enjoy a fine cigar while on holiday somewhere and they are going to destroy you financially? Can someone explain that?
    Sorry for being off topic...it is bizarre to me though.
    03-18-13 09:04 PM
    I really don't understand that...a few old cronies in the house keep that thing alive (even though they won�t be in 10 years)...what a person does out of country should be none of their business (within reason).

Question...so a senator gets caught with a hooker (or playing footsy in a bathroom) and it's some bad press... you enjoy a fine cigar while on holiday somewhere and they are going to destroy you financially? Can someone explain that?
    Sorry for being off topic...it is bizarre to me though.
    Hookers aren't on the embargo list. Hey, I wanted to but some of their restored classic cars but the Customs office said they would impound it the second it hit the port. Its everything from Cuba, not just cigars. I understand too, seeing what Cuba did and continues to do.

Edit: Not off topic friend, everyone should get smart before traveling anywhere.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-18-13 09:09 PM
    So i've been a part of a BBM group that was created a month before the official launch! Its been a blast! still goes strong every day. But a bit heavy on the apps and function side for me now to keep up lately. My interest is the stock and all info and opinion surrounding it. So I propose a new BBM investors group! As many of you know BBM is the easiest way to share links or important tweets! its lightning fast. My intention is not to take away from threads like this (I think thats impossible) its to enhance the knowldge base of the true StockBerrians, who then continue to share that info. Here is the barcode of the BBM Investors group. Theres only room for 30 so I hope to fill it with the true StockBerrians. The people who are actively searching out the data and spreading the information for the masses. A good number of the people in this thread! See you inside.

Introducing ... the StockBerrians !-blackberry_investors_barcode.png
    03-18-13 09:11 PM
    Is 30 the number for BBM groups? I'm not in one so just asking...
    03-18-13 09:20 PM
    So i've been a part of a BBM group that was created a month before the official launch! Its been a blast! still goes strong every day. But a bit heavy on the apps and function side for me now to keep up lately. My interest is the stock and all info and opinion surrounding it. So I propose a new BBM investors group! As many of you know BBM is the easiest way to share links or important tweets! its lightning fast. My intention is not to take away from threads like this (I think thats impossible) its to enhance the knowldge base of the true StockBerrians, who then continue to share that info. Here is the barcode of the BBM Investors group. Theres only room for 30 so I hope to fill it with the true StockBerrians. The people who are actively searching out the data and spreading the information for the masses. A good number of the people in this thread! See you inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry_Investors_barcode.png 
Views:	580 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	142172
    Tried but not recognising for some reason?
    03-18-13 10:20 PM
    Tried but not recognising for some reason?
    My pin # 33319F92 add me and I'll add you!
    03-18-13 10:28 PM
    Is 30 the number for BBM groups? I'm not in one so just asking...
    Yes sir, thats the total # for all groups.
    03-18-13 10:30 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry_Investors_barcode.png 
Views:	580 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	142172
    I would.. but sadly I'm not looking to go back to my curve. Hopefully you guys will still have a spot when I get my Q10 in April :s
    Dapper37 and Scott Lefebvre like this.
    03-19-13 02:23 AM
    Thread author and legend stockberrian gets quoted in cantechletter article!
    Well done sir!

TechCrunch is ignorant about BlackBerry, says Chris Umiastowski
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-19-13 at 06:42 PM.
    03-19-13 06:23 PM
    Hookers aren't on the embargo list. Hey, I wanted to but some of their restored classic cars but the Customs office said they would impound it the second it hit the port. Its everything from Cuba, not just cigars. I understand too, seeing what Cuba did and continues to do.

Edit: Not off topic friend, everyone should get smart before traveling anywhere.
    Wow. Jump into the last page of a forum and it's amazing where the discussion goes. Hookers and illegal cigars. Where do I buy stock in these; never a bear market. Only a bare market.
    03-19-13 07:01 PM
    Ok guys,
    we have a request from one StockBerrian - who is also an editior - for an article/interview about the StockBerrians.
    As I stated above, some may not want to be exposed outside CrackBerry, so that I found mandatory to ask prior accepting.

So please, if you feel uncomfortable with that, just reply bellow or PM me.
    03-20-13 02:50 AM
    Ok guys,
    we have a request from one StockBerrian - who is also an editior - for an article/interview about the StockBerrians.
    As I stated above, some may not want to be exposed outside CrackBerry, so that I found mandatory to ask prior accepting.

Go 4 it.
    03-20-13 08:43 AM
    Hmmm... good luck giving an interview about a support group for neurotic, bipolar investors.
    03-20-13 08:45 AM
    Hmmm... good luck giving an interview about a support group for neurotic, bipolar investors.
    Must say, beside the "each one is on his own" statement, my POV will be accordingly :
    - We are not traders : We do not pretend having skills to advice anyone to invest as we did
    - We have fun and didn't bet our house or future on this
    - We invest in BBRY as if it was private (aka "love money") and we believe T. Heins plan is accurate for long (1-3 yrs from now) term
    - All started with a supportive thread, that was finance nonsense but meant to show our trust (and significant gains later)..

etc ... pretty much the same as day 1.
    03-20-13 09:02 AM
    Must say, beside the "each one is on his own" statement, my POV will be accordingly :
    - We are not traders : We do not pretend having skills to advice anyone to invest as we did
    - We invest in BBRY as if it was private (aka "love money") and we believe T. Heins plan is accurate for long (1-3 yrs from now) term
    - All started with a supportive thread, that was finance nonsense but meant to show our trust (and significant gains later)..

Sounds good..don't forget about the party at 100.00
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-20-13 09:05 AM
    Sounds good..don't forget about the party at 100.00
    Wondering ... could be interpreted as a "reward for investing" (don't want that) or as a signal to get "free invite to party", as we'll probably wont ask for justifications
    Shanerredflag and Bugmapper like this.
    03-20-13 09:20 AM
    Ok guys,

I don't mind. Here to support...
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-20-13 09:39 AM
    I agree. Better to say that some friendships have been made and some may choose to meet privately... or something like that. Besides, any party would not be cheap - a free invite to a $1,000 a ticket party on the other side of the continent (or a different continent) is not all that appealing to many.
    03-20-13 10:54 AM
    I agree. Better to say that some friendships have been made and some may choose to meet privately... or something like that. Besides, any party would not be cheap - a free invite to a $1,000 a ticket party on the other side of the continent (or a different continent) is not all that appealing to many.
    You know what? You bring up a great point. I can actually say that I get a delight and lift when I see certain people on the forums. We do make friends here and if we couldn't meet in person because of situations, perhaps we could at least work out a VTC or some other type conference during any said party/get-together where we can all log-on with choice of our BB device and get to know each other. That way, those that couldn't make the meet could at least be there in a digital sinse.
    03-20-13 04:27 PM
    You know what? You bring up a great point. I can actually say that I get a delight and lift when I see certain people on the forums. We do make friends here and if we couldn't meet in person because of situations, perhaps we could at least work out a VTC or some other type conference during any said party/get-together where we can all log-on with choice of our BB device and get to know each other. That way, those that couldn't make the meet could at least be there in a digital sinse.
    Or teleconferenced satellite parties
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    03-20-13 05:27 PM
    Yeah, I think that idea has some merit.
    03-20-13 05:28 PM
    BBM group video conferencing...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    03-20-13 07:18 PM

I'm all in.......four of a kind is better than a full house, right.

03-20-13 10:49 PM
    Can't imagine how this will turn out?
    Investing should not be about trying to impress as its bound to backfire. Karma baby! The main reason I wouldn't disclose my #. I believe SF gets this! If the article is more about the level of education that people here have, I got no problem. Something tells me that's not the intent. I believe you have good judgment SF.
    03-21-13 03:59 AM
    Definitely a live coverage incl interaction ! *noted* (Ren�, are you around ? )
    03-21-13 01:04 PM
535 ... 34567 ...