This is the official thread for any mobile brand -except BBRY- supporter and investors.
    Please feel at home and keep this thread clean and polite.

PLEASE READ
    Disclamer : This is not a place one should (only) rely to grab investment advices. Opinions expressed here are NOT meant to drive your investment strategy, you're the only one responsible for your acts.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-12-15 12:39 PM
    What's happening with HALO today is it finally starting to rally !?
    02-12-15 01:07 PM
    By the way thanks Superfly I think it's a great idea !!
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-12-15 01:09 PM
    Watching HALO here, too. I just read an article a few days ago that the shorts are up 8.5% in January, but we also got news of some big buys, too. Stock market is wonky lately with Greece, oil and the Middle East, so stay frosty.
    02-12-15 01:26 PM
    A magical land where we can talk about Apple products without being called trolls? Can it be? Are gratuitous bikini pictures allowed here like the other thread or is that inappropriately sexualized content only allowed in the boys clubhouse (as long as it isn't about another smartphone platform)?
    Apple products ? I don't think so.
    But if you (is that "we" ?) want to share your hopes, joys, pains, expectations, forecasts, eight ball or whatever about $AAPL, yes.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-12-15 at 01:44 PM. Reason: never mind ...
    02-12-15 01:39 PM
    Oh boy. A place where I know it all!!!
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-12-15 01:50 PM
    Oh boy. A place where I know it all!!!
    Well now. Here's a fact I didn't know.

"According to the Guinness Book of World Records, a man named Bernard Clemens holds the record for the longest lasting fart. Within 15 seconds, how long did his record breaking fart last?

Answer: Two minutes and forty two seconds"
    02-12-15 02:26 PM
    So, AAPL has a pretty big product launch coming up within a couple of months, the Apple Watch if I may be allowed to mention a specific product. I'm sure the stock price significantly hangs on speculation about whether this will be a big deal or not.

Feel free to chime in about how nobody wears a watch anymore so it will be totally useless. It seems like just yesterday that people were saying how nobody needed an Apple tablet because a netbook could do so much more. Ahh, the good old days!
    02-12-15 02:34 PM
    In all seriousness, kudos to Superfly_FR for bringing over a little of his thread-starting magic. The other forum is a little, shall we say, touchy about certain subjects and like to circle the wagons when things don't go well for BBRY. It's understandable.

Let's hope that true believers in [your fav brand here] will show even a fraction of the commitment that the participants of the other thread have over the years. Look at the shorts running scared! Look forward to seeing you at the [your fav brand here stock price * 10] party!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-12-15 03:06 PM
    e2b : you may be a great host for that
    And good luck, will be around sometimes
    02-12-15 03:10 PM
    As an investors of both BBRY and AAPL, and owners of neither product, I like to have no emotional involvement to my stock investment. That being said, I wonder how well Apple watch will be doing. Couple of my Googler friends and Facebookers were issued Iphone 6 to start preparing to get familiar with Apple watch development. It seems to me that Google and Facebook have more confidence in Apple watch's success than most critiques.
    02-12-15 04:24 PM
    I never have, and never will, buy shares to support a company. I think that is foolish.

I'll buy shares only if I think their value will go up. And sell them to take the profit.
    02-12-15 09:54 PM
    That's why a separated thread is very welcome

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE likes this.
    02-13-15 07:40 PM