I don't understand why they are in trouble, I see almost the same amount of iPhones as I do BlackBerrys. And I'm talking about around ontario. Not just work. And I deal with customers everyday and I see tons of BlackBerrys

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:31 PM
    I don't understand why they are in trouble, I see almost the same amount of iPhones as I do BlackBerrys. And I'm talking about around ontario. Not just work. And I deal with customers everyday and I see tons of BlackBerrys

Posted via CB10
    Man what is with you Ontario people and thinking your the world? No offense just comes from personal experience working with people in the army from that province.

BlackBerries are not everywhere, they're just everywhere in your area.
    07-16-13 04:47 PM
    In Canada, Blackberrys are widely advertised and supported by all major carriers. The problem is in other countries where the carriers would rather sell other phones. The biggest problem is the US where are carriers don't advertise them, hide them in the corner, and don't release updates in a timely manner.
    07-16-13 04:50 PM
    Blackberries are all over the place in New York City as well. Problem is it is mainly the low cost ones that were bought two years ago from work. I'm seeing only a few of the BB10s.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-16-13 04:54 PM
    Blackberries are all over the place in New York City as well. Problem is it is mainly the low cost ones that were bought two years ago from work. I'm seeing only a few of the BB10s.
    Few BB10's are better than nothing. I think it took me a year before I seen my 1st iPhone after it was initially released

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:59 PM
    There are 4 million of us bb10 people already. By the end of the year we should be a gang of 20 million.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:57 PM
    There are 4 million of us bb10 people already. By the end of the year we should be a gang of 20 million.

Posted via CB10
    ORLY?

3.7 million BB10 phones were SHIPPED (not sold) since release until the end of June, and that's globally. An optimistic estimate would be to say that 3m of the phones were actually sold and are in the hands of customers in active use. That's 3,000,000 phones across over 150 countries, or an average of less than 20,000 phones per country. The numbers are what they are.
    07-16-13 06:47 PM
    Orly!!

3.7 million shipped by the quarter ending may. That leaves all of June and some of July and keep in mind usa q10 numbers were not included.

We could even be at 5 million today!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:54 PM
    I don't understand why they are in trouble, I see almost the same amount of iPhones as I do BlackBerrys. And I'm talking about around ontario.
    Bahahahaaa.. and I don't understand why I'm not a huge recording star. All my friends come to see my band when we play live!
    07-16-13 10:00 PM
    It's a Canadian thing. I travel Canada a lot, and notice a tone of new bb's. I live in bb's home rink and for sure there are a bazillion around this area

As for in the US. I suspect it might be hard to find any

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-16-13 10:12 PM
    Man what is with you Ontario people and thinking your the world? No offense just comes from personal experience working with people in the army from that province.

You mean we're not the center of the universe? First I'm hearing of this...you'll need to provide a link

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-16-13 10:14 PM
    ORLY?

3.7 million BB10 phones were SHIPPED (not sold) since release until the end of June, and that's globally. An optimistic estimate would be to say that 3m of the phones were actually sold and are in the hands of customers in active use. That's 3,000,000 phones across over 150 countries, or an average of less than 20,000 phones per country. The numbers are what they are.
    According to Misek at Jeffries, production has been slashed to 1 million/month of OS10 phones. Sales are rapidly falling off a cliff and inventory writeoffs are likely coming. Blackberry has bet the company on OS10 and it aint lookin good:-(
    07-16-13 10:21 PM
    non existent in the place i'm traveling : tokyo, osaka, beijing, shanghai, hong kong

but in jakarta place i lived BB everywhere but so does samsung or other android phone
    07-17-13 12:09 AM
    I see a lot in the Vancouver area and I personally know 7 friends and family with z10s. But it is a whole different situation across the border.

Posted via CB10
    thekidshop likes this.
    07-17-13 11:19 AM
    I see a lot in the Vancouver area and I personally know 7 friends and family with z10s. But it is a whole different situation across the border.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the GVR as well and take transit all the time.
    Personally, all I see are the old BBs. I may have seen one Q10 the other day and MAYBE one Z10, but the Z10 was harder to tell from a distance because of a case on it.
    07-17-13 02:24 PM
    Few and way far between in WI.

I have yet to see another Z or Q.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    07-17-13 06:30 PM

I live in Windsor ontario, right on the border of Detroit, I crossover a lot and go to ohio ,Illinois etc. I see BlackBerrys being used there too. And windsor has a lot of states influence and I still see a lot. No ontario isn't the center of the world. We juts have half of canadas population in it. And no offense taken

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:03 AM
    Thankfully only 38.7 % of Canada is made up of Ontarians ... and we should exclude everyone who lives outside of the GTA "Greater Toronto Area" - so we are still OK up here.
    07-19-13 08:16 AM
    According to Misek at Jeffries, production has been slashed to 1 million/month of OS10 phones. Sales are rapidly falling off a cliff and inventory writeoffs are likely coming. Blackberry has bet the company on OS10 and it aint lookin good:-(
    LOL you bashers love to make up stories? Thor has said it himself that he won't make the same mistake with inventory like they did with the PlayBook. they have the stats and figures and adjusting production to Demand. You spin doctors will spin anything into a negative.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 12:23 PM
    If BlackBerry increases production the BlackBerry bashers will say they are just increasing inventory. They cut production and they are going to write off products. It doesn't matter what BlackBerry does it is always spun into a negative. The question is who are these people that spend their time on a fan site of a company they don't like? Some are paid bashers and some are laid off or fired ex BlackBerry employees while others are weird apple and Android fan boys who have no life.

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 likes this.
    07-19-13 12:28 PM
    i live in a major US top ten east coast city. i have yet to see a BB10 device in the wild.
    Jamez Avila and kfh227 like this.
    07-19-13 03:49 PM
    If BlackBerry increases production the BlackBerry bashers will say they are just increasing inventory. They cut production and they are going to write off products. It doesn't matter what BlackBerry does it is always spun into a negative. The question is who are these people that spend their time on a fan site of a company they don't like? Some are paid bashers and some are laid off or fired ex BlackBerry employees while others are weird apple and Android fan boys who have no life.

Posted via CB10
    because train wrecks are fun to watch.
    07-19-13 03:50 PM
    Give it a break kiddo!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 05:04 PM
    Just came back from Dubai and I saw a whole bunch of Q10's there in the business meetings I was in. People in Dubai always buy the latest phones, I wouldn't be surprised if they buy several phones a year on average.
    07-29-13 03:57 PM
    I see a good number in Winnipeg, mostly Q10s. Still more old BBs than new, though.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:57 PM
46 12