Today I followed the course of the BB stock - Then I read this.: BlackBerry Short Sellers, I Salute You - Seeking Alpha

My weak point if it is weak is that I tend to see things much the same way as George Kasarios, I would like some insight as to where we are wrong or right,

in short how do you evalute the stock BBRY asserts fortune building patents etc, and what stock price do youi arrive at.

Tell me where I'm wrong or you see things differently what is your target price and how do you see the future of Blackberry

PS I believe that brute force will only prevail over logic where logic is wrong
    06-28-13 04:47 PM
    I'm no expert, but stock market value seems to be largely based on popular opinion (which admittedly can in and of itself make or break a company), rather than actual value or book value (the two aren't the same, although if actual value is a term of art I'm probably using it wrong).

I think someone needs to create an valuated-inator, and change the value of all the BlackBerry stock in the Tri-State Area!
    07-16-13 11:03 PM
    There is no safe answer.

There is the value that BBRY puts on it's self today. But that could be very different in two or three years from now IF they use up the CASH and sell property and patents to raise cash.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 09:50 PM
    You need to make projections of future free cash flows. The shorthand version of this involves projecting revenues. They need to get revenues to grow. And that started the recent quarter. The unknown is BES. BES needs to add significantly to revenues or bbry is in deep ****.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:45 PM
    You need to make projections of future free cash flows. The shorthand version of this involves projecting revenues. They need to get revenues to grow. And that started the recent quarter. The unknown is BES. BES needs to add significantly to revenues or bbry is in deep ****.

Posted via CB10
    I think it will once the free trials end.... looking at Q3 before we see anything from it.
    07-19-13 12:25 AM
    I think it will once the free trials end.... looking at Q3 before we see anything from it.
    The thing is, they really need to quickly get 10 million phones managed under BES. I don't see that happening.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 07:34 AM