I bought their hardware!

How do YOU support Blackberry?-drawer.jpg
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 03-29-13 at 11:17 AM.
    03-29-13 11:01 AM
    I build apps, and brag mercilessly about my Z10.
    dusdal and rampagingpanda like this.
    03-29-13 11:05 AM
    i buy their stocks and "some" hardware, definitely NOT as much as that!
    03-29-13 11:05 AM
    I build apps, and brag mercilessly about my Z10.
    As you should, it is a great phone.
    03-29-13 11:06 AM
    A bit of hardware and stocks. I also try to recommend the Z10 to friends whenever I believe it's a device that could suit their needs - already converted one of them, and several others are considering!
    03-29-13 11:07 AM
    Stocks, hardware and promote the z10 to everyone I know.
    03-29-13 11:17 AM
    I showed up late to the party, but have been on board with BlackBerry since my 8800 on through to my Playbook and now my Z10. I have stuck with them through the hard times and have shrugged off the constant bombardment of Iphone and Android supporters telling me to switch.

As you see, good things come to those who wait!

Posted via CB10
    ESCON likes this.
    03-29-13 11:20 AM
    Bought a Z10, Convinced by best friend to buy a Z10, bought some Apps, bought the stock, promoted BlackBerry on Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:31 AM
    Let's see....

My company runs 14 Blackberries on BES....I've personally purchased 6 Playbooks for family and workers....and there are 8 Blackberries within my immediate family - all influenced by me.

I'm a Canuck that lives in Mexico.....Blackberries are primarily a Canadian innovation manufactured in Mexico....how couldn't I suport the company?
    03-29-13 12:51 PM
    Stock and BlackBerry Z10 and PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 07:43 AM
    Stock, z10, PlayBook. Wife and daughter have bold, and are both upgrading (wife Q10, daughter Z10).

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-30-13 07:48 AM
    I went in at 15.50. If the stock do me good, I will fly 30 hrs to Waterloo canada and purchase an unlocked BB..
    03-30-13 07:51 AM
    Stock, Z10, Playbooks, spending 70€ on apps so far for my Z10, hanging on CB....
    03-30-13 08:09 AM
    Had them since the first 'Pager' style BB during the 2000 Cdn federal election. I lost, but all my days in Cdn politics had personal and HoCommons supplied BB. Now we have 2 PlayBook, 9900 Bold, my wife has the Torch. Backup up inventory of a flip Pearl and Bold before 9900. Desperately waiting for Q10 x 2 as I am blazing fast on a physical keyboard, alas, I have tried but can't get the touchscreen, Z10, or any! QWERTY is too implanted into my fingers.If.
    03-30-13 08:51 AM
    When the time presents itself, I do a complete demo of the Z10 features. Changing the perception of BlackBerry is the most important thing anyone can do at this time. Doesn't matter if it's one person at a time or through other mass means.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 09:56 AM
    I keep my phone despite its issues.
    03-30-13 09:57 AM
    Stocks, in at $68, $92, $11.55, and $15.15

Hardware, 9 devices between me and my wife. 11 between my mom and 3 sisters. All influenced by me.

Posted from my Zed10!
    03-30-13 10:24 AM
    Had them since the first 'Pager' style BB during the 2000 Cdn federal election. I lost, but all my days in Cdn politics had personal and HoCommons supplied BB. Now we have 2 PlayBook, 9900 Bold, my wife has the Torch. Backup up inventory of a flip Pearl and Bold before 9900. Desperately waiting for Q10 x 2 as I am blazing fast on a physical keyboard, alas, I have tried but can't get the touchscreen, Z10, or any! QWERTY is too implanted into my fingers.If.
    I pulled out my old BB 7520 and charged it. Real keyboards are really nice. My first was the BB 950 which was no more than an alpha/numeric pager but it was light years ahead of everything, even with the track wheel.
    03-30-13 12:44 PM
    I buy shares with a long-term view, and convince people to switch to the BB10 platform. (Purchasing a Q10 myself)
    03-30-13 12:49 PM
    Wowsa...that's allot of phones

Stock, phones, PlayBooks and promote to my daughters friends until they give up and get one...sad really...them, not me...so brainwashed.

Posted via CB10
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-30-13 02:19 PM
    Well....I would have voted for you.....
    03-30-13 03:00 PM
    I buy in multiple countries and spread the word to Canadians to support Canadian products.

Oil sands Fueled
    04-02-13 05:01 PM
    THIS [about of SIM client (SecondLife, Opensim) for BB10]
    Alina,
    I’ve been away from Opensim discussions for a while, but I really appreciate the way you look into this opportunity.
    I’m certain you know there is a wide option choices for platforms to choose from (Platform Choice - BlackBerry Developer) maybe another could suit your needs (I’m still dreaming of an HTML5 client here).

In the case you would be interested, be sure to get in touch with the developers evangelists at Blackberry; I can testify they are very, I mean VERY supportive and they will assist you anytime.
    This could be something very strategic for BlackBerry, so do not hesitate to get in touch with their chief officer, Alec Saunders : @asaunders on twitter. He will lead you to the most appropriate resource.

Again, thank you for your response, I’m glad you actually look into this !
    I wish you the best,
    Antoine.

De : Alina Lyvette [mailto:[email protected]]
    Envoy� : dimanche 7 avril 2013 01:32
    � : Antoine *****
    Objet : Re: [#70] Lumia Viewer for BlackBerry 10

Hi Antoine,

Yes, the introduction of Android compatibility layer on Blackberry 10 is certainly interesting. However, Lumiya uses some features that are not fully supported by the Android compatibility layer on Blackberry - notably, it contains significant amounts of native (non-Java) code, which is needed for things like texture decompression, mesh data transforms and the like; doing these things on Java side is unacceptably slow. Blackberry also seems to have different model for running apps in the background, adopting iOS-style way of doing so (essentially, requiring an application to have a sort of widget in order to be kept alive in the background - as opposed to Android way where app is free to do pretty much anything in the background as it sees fit). So, the conversion of Lumiya for Blackberry is not a one-click process - but, nonetheless, it seems doable and I'm already looking into it.

Cheers,
    Alina
    On Sat, Apr 6 at 11:38 AM , Antoine *** wrote:
    Hi team !

As you might not know, the new BlackBerry 10 OS is supporting Android applications port.
    This is a very simple process, provided your app APIs match the features/limitations described here : Features and Unsupported APIs - Runtime for Android apps - BlackBerry Developer

I believe this could be a great opportunity to get some large exposure, as – so far I know – you would be the very first to offer a sim for BlackBerry 10.

What do you think ?

Best regards,
    Antoine,
    A die-hard BlackBerry user and a Z10 fanatic.

Lumiya Viewer Support powered by Freshdesk
    Dapper37 likes this.
    04-07-13 02:57 AM
    Phones, stock, spread the good word, tweet the good news!
    04-07-13 09:39 PM
    I bought their hardware!
    Impressive!!!

Bought some hardware, some software, doing BES support for Exchange-like solution, more Z10 on the way. Enjoying it.
    How do YOU support Blackberry?-img_0779.jpg
    04-09-13 06:22 AM
32 12