Of course my baby is my lovely and heavily invested BBRY stock.
    So why I love my baby?
    Because it is so consistent and predictable.
    Market goes down, my baby goes down
    Market goes up, my baby goes down (to maintain consistency)
    I can always count on my baby to be consistent!!!!
    02-02-15 03:02 PM
    There really isn't anything to keep it "up" right now... is there.

Would need either good news from Chen on something... or another rumor (or not a rumor) of a sales to drive it up.
    02-02-15 03:17 PM
    This thread just stinks of desperation.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 03:54 PM
    the BlackBerry can't do anything right crowd adding nothing as usual but their negativity.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 07:24 AM
    What stinks is lack of business judgment at Blackberry. And greed by past management. And an incompetent board.

This thread just stinks of desperation.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 01:37 PM
    My sweet baby down again, my baby always going down. So persistent and consistent in going down.

Of course my baby is my lovely and heavily invested BBRY stock.
    So why I love my baby?
    Because it is so consistent and predictable.
    Market goes down, my baby goes down
    Market goes up, my baby goes down (to maintain consistency)
    I can always count on my baby to be consistent!!!!
    02-03-15 01:38 PM
    My sweet baby down again, my baby always going down. So persistent and consistent in going down.
    Yawn...you at it again?

Classically Posted.
    02-04-15 07:22 AM
    Two numbers:
    Blackberry $5Billion
    Apple: $750 Billion
    My baby (Blackberry) loves to go down...

Yawn...you at it again?

Classically Posted.
    02-04-15 02:15 PM
    Of course apple is worth more it's not just a cell phone company....yes the iphone kills it and is crazy popular but they also dominate right now in the computers, laptops, tablets and music and movies.

They should be worth what they are worth based on that alone
    02-04-15 02:21 PM
    Of course apple is worth more it's not just a cell phone company....yes the iphone kills it and is crazy popular but they also dominate right now in the computers, laptops, tablets and music and movies.

Here is why I love my Baby!-apple-earnings-chart-q1-2014-2.004.png

iOS products are what are dominating right now... Computers, Laptops, Music and Movies are chump change in the Apple World.

Of course any of these chump change products for Apple are pretty big earners when compared to struggling BlackBerry.
    02-04-15 02:30 PM
    Oh excuses excuses excuses...
    The fact is at one point BBRY market cap higher than Apple but today Apple is 150 times more than BBRY and after AAP gave away $100 Billion to Shareholders.
    BBRY is also more than a cell phone copany, I have no evidence but I dont understand why this stock trading so low and big people at BBRY not taking common sense steps.

02-04-15 06:03 PM
    What is so disturbing is that Blackberry Team can unleash shareholder value tomorrow but refusing and I dont know but I smell a big stink in terms of some huge manipulation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Apple-earnings-chart-Q1-2014-2.004.png 
Views:	522 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	331825

iOS products are what are dominating right now... Computers, Laptops, Music and Movies are chump change in the Apple World.

Of course any of these chump change products for Apple are pretty big earners when compared to struggling BlackBerry.
    02-04-15 06:04 PM
    Since your username is saving blackberry, what do you propose they do or should be doing?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 06:20 PM
    Low stock price = less confidence = customers scared : vicious cycle
    As long as shorts can punch us, they will continue negative propaganda, we need to push thgem into their graves so they go away.
    Change that, unleash value:
    1. spin-off BBM in partnership with solid VC. immediate stock appreciation
    2. Spinoff QNX/IoT: this is a maybe
    3. Get a strategic partner to put5 money at a deserving valuation like $30 a share, set a floor to stock price, immediate confidence building
    4. Change board composition: Ms. Stymiest and Ms. Kotchka have provided no value, get some heavy hitters on board
    5. Do China deal
    6. Do licensing of BB10
    7. Need a solid marketing/PR person
    8. Do deal with Google play, full android compatibility, without ecosystem, BB phones are dead even if best in the world.
    Once floor at $30, then see rejuvenation, confidence, and soon BBRY/BB.TO will be near all time highs in a couple of years.
    Smart moves can get stock to $30-35 range in a week.

Since your username is saving blackberry, what do you propose they do or should be doing?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 12:21 PM
    Blackberry gets smacked by shorts any way they like, Chen needs to put a stop to that, a game change event needed to get confidence back. Not a bad idea to leave something on table and get a strategic investment.
    02-06-15 12:24 PM