There must be one dear crout at Crackberry who can translate this?? Google just doesnt do it
    from the translated article above...

"But your breath is long enough?"

Heins: "I have a damn good breath,
    last year was a really tough time we had to take out 5,000 people..."

I'm glad we've at least got that cleared up, lol!!!
    Last edited by m0de25; 02-24-13 at 11:33 PM.
    02-24-13 05:39 PM
    Great post. It's always refreshing to read good news
    02-24-13 06:03 PM
    Side note; The German market is hugely important to BlackBerry! I like that he is spending time on it!
    Last edited by Dapper37; 02-25-13 at 03:27 AM.
    02-24-13 06:44 PM
    Can anyone who speaks german please translate? This translation is gawdawful.
    02-24-13 07:01 PM
    Prelaunch they had to ramp up production from initial 500,000 units. Is Thor saying they had to ramp up production again?
    Saw the production line numbers did you?
    02-24-13 07:06 PM
    Thanks for sharing. i actually quite liked that he wasn't disparaging of Nokia and Windows Phone (who I'm also cheering for to win).

Apple always annoyed me with that. Steve Jobs/Tim Cook and their "7" tablets are DOA. But wait - ours is 7.9" and it's the perfect form factor and magical and all the difference in the world as shown by our funny math ..." got on my nerves. Why not just say, "consumers like this form factor for specific uses so we've made one we think is really special".
    02-24-13 07:08 PM
    Can anyone who speaks german please translate? This translation is gawdawful.
    I am German but my English is Bad xD

But i can try translate Parts if you want
    02-24-13 07:29 PM
    Sie haben vor knapp einem Jahr eine strategische �berpr�fung gestartet und dabei Partnerschaften und Lizenzierung als Optionen genannt, aber auch einen Verkauf nicht ausgeschlossen. Hat sich daran etwas ge�ndert?

You said for a while that you check the Option to do partnerships and licencing the OS and even possible to sell BB Hardware. Whats about now, its changed?

Die Pr�fung l�uft nach wie vor, aber ich w�rde sagen, die Tonalit�t hat sich etwas ge�ndert, weil es jetzt Anzeichen gibt, dass wir mit Blackberry 10 etwas Vern�nftiges und Gutes geliefert haben, das ankommt. Insofern k�nnten die Optionen vielleicht in eine etwas andere Richtung gehen.

We still check the Option but i would say that its little bit changed because its looks like we build with BB10 something great and reasonable that to be well received. Insofar it could take the direction in another way.

Sorry for my bad english
    02-24-13 07:42 PM
    Saw the production line numbers did you?

it was reported pre-launch, that, they increased production from 500,000 to 2 million.
    i guess you missed that one, eh?
    02-24-13 07:42 PM
    Still tons of negativity on the news front... However, one site has already reported about the German interview... Hopefully this is a trend to continue.

BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 Production Capacity Increased - N4BB
    sonbuster likes this.
    02-24-13 07:53 PM
    i just 'contacted' cnbc through their website requesting they interview heinz to try to get sales figures and a US release date from him.
    if enough people request the interview, maybe CNBC will call him for an interview?
    worth a shot.

i also mentioned and linked this article, hoping that they atleast pick up on the interview.

maybe others here might want to do the same?
    Last edited by drummer_god; 02-24-13 at 08:40 PM.
    sonbuster and BBNation like this.
    02-24-13 08:15 PM
    this german interview hasn't been picked up by crackberry, i don't know how much chance it has of being picked up by the CNBCs and the BNNs of the world.
    02-24-13 08:50 PM
    this german interview hasn't been picked up by crackberry, i don't know how much chance it has of being picked up by the CNBCs and the BNNs of the world.
    i wrote to Kevin, but i think maybe he's busy with other projects at the moment.
    drummer_god likes this.
    02-24-13 08:56 PM
    bla1ze just posted it on the main page!
    thanks bla1ze!
    sonbuster and northernrds like this.
    02-24-13 09:07 PM
    Ich bin froh, BB10 ist kein Flop.
    Und ich bin auch mein guter Herr
    02-24-13 09:10 PM
    bla1ze just posted it on the main page!
    thanks bla1ze!
    thank you bla1ze and the crackberry team!
    02-24-13 09:15 PM
    We don't need google translate to read between the lines - this girl is on fire.

Heins Speaks in Latest German Interview-z10-q10.jpg
    sonbuster and oilgeo10 like this.
    02-24-13 09:16 PM
    Heins said the same thing on Canadian tv during the first days of sales when it became obvious that the white Z10 was sold out, he said i told my COO to make more,
    so no question it is true BB is selling more than they planned to make.
    However that never stopped the shorts from distorting the facts, and it continues as we speak:
    Reading Between The Lines Regarding BlackBerry - Seeking Alpha
    BBNation likes this.
    02-24-13 10:08 PM
    Heins said the same thing on Canadian tv during the first days of sales when it became obvious that the white Z10 was sold out, he said i told my COO to make more,
    However that never stopped the shorts from distorting the facts, and it continues as we speak:
    didn't read the article, just the comments. that's all that matters.
    02-24-13 10:20 PM
    why does someone long on apple bother to write an article for 'seeking alpha' about blackberry?...unless they are short on BB and not admiting it in the header.
    i certainly am not waisting my time writing articles about companies i have no interest in, so why would he?
    02-24-13 10:21 PM
    Why does the article posted at start of thread say � REUTERS , it is not on Reuters?
    02-24-13 10:25 PM
    then I wonder if it is sufficient to her�berzuholen users of Apple and Android.

Yeah.... lets Uber-Zuholen those apple users
    02-24-13 10:37 PM
    This is correct, I watched that interview. I stated this earlier in other posts that BB had to increase the producion based on initial response.
    I also want to add that based on shorts desperation it is obivious that z10 selling well and they know more than us as billions of dollars involved so they are trying to exist with little loss..
    02-24-13 10:50 PM
    it was reported pre-launch, that, they increased production from 500,000 to 2 million.
    i guess you missed that one, eh?
    Who is "they"? and who did the reporting? BlackBerry or an analyst speculating?
    02-24-13 11:19 PM
  25. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Prelaunch they had to ramp up production from initial 500,000 units. Is Thor saying they had to ramp up production again?
    Yes!
    02-24-13 11:44 PM
58 123