I'll also disagree with the OP. We have derided Mike and Jim for long enough. let's let bygones be bygones and move on. To anyone who was actually paying attention to the stock price in the past few months, they would see that the BlackBerry ship is arguably stable. People have been calling for the company's demise and crapping on them for over three years now. Give it a rest.
    04-03-13 05:57 PM
    Mike and Jim made a $19 billion dollar company from nothing. What does your resume have that compares?
    +1. the armchair CEOs on crackberry and forums all over the internet like to think they are corporate geniuses but the reality is they don't have the mental or testicular fortitude. it's better to have fathered a multi-billion dollar corporation and almost run that b@stard into the ground than to have done nothing at all.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-03-13 05:59 PM
    Started from the bottom and now we're here.

Wagwan.
    04-03-13 06:05 PM
    Frequent the wealthiest circles in the world, do you?

The reason was very simple: You made nasty personal attacks and, no - you don't anything that compares in business.

I have much respect for veterans in any war (several friends in Canada and the US have risked their lives to serve overseas) and you have my respect for that. But you making piddling insults about the business skills of two people who made a nearly $20 billion company from nothing? Not so much ...
    I like to consider myself informed, yes...am I a billionaire, or even millionaire, no...but when it comes to business investing, I have learned and experienced enough...again, you make assumptions without really knowing who you're talking to, or about - it doesn't get any more ignorant than that.

I think your reading comprehension skills could use some work...please point out where I made a 'personal attack' in my original response??? Are you related to Jim and/or Mike in some way? If so, my apologies for offending you...but I hardly view a simple label as a personal attack...

You might re-read my original response - I was actually DEFENDING Mr. Heins, as having inherited quite a mess from his predecessors, and done quite well after considering the lingering effects of their 'mistakes' (of human nature, as you classify them - although, if you knew anything about the business world, as you imply, then you'd know that the 'mistakes' those two clowns made are not taken lightly once you bring your company public...privately held is a different set of rules, altogether).

At any rate, I'm done with our little 'debate', as I'm not really sure why you insist on 'attacking' me for my simple request that the OP take in the big picture, rather than the short-sighted one, from which his thread was clearly initiated.
    04-04-13 10:52 AM
    inflammatory user name, low post count, inflammatory subject, creates thread, doesn't reappear, does same thing with another thread.....

what is the likelihood that this person is doing this to provoke? And what is another word for someone who posts inflammatory threads just to get a reaction?
    04-07-13 03:24 PM
    Lose cannon?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-07-13 at 04:20 PM.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-07-13 04:03 PM
    inflammatory user name, low post count, inflammatory subject, creates thread, doesn't reappear, does same thing with another thread.....

what is the likelihood that this person is doing this to provoke? And what is another word for someone who posts inflammatory threads just to get a reaction?
    That would be a troll. I hope you reported this thread then.
    Sent from my HTC TITAN X310e using Board Express
    04-07-13 04:15 PM
    The copy was closed.

This one us being watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-07-13 04:17 PM
    The copy was closed.

This one us being watched.

Wait are you a mod now here or something? :O
    04-07-13 04:22 PM
    Wait are you a mod now here or something? :O
    LOL!!!! No, I'm too pugnacious.

Two threads were open by the same person on the same topic.

One was closed.

This one is watched.

04-07-13 04:24 PM
    LOL!!!! No, I'm too pugnacious.

Two threads were open by the same person on the same topic.

One was closed.

This one is watched.

Pugnacious? Wtf does that mean?
    04-07-13 04:34 PM
    Why is this thread still open after the other two were closed for obvious trolling reasons?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 04:38 PM

pug�na�cious
    /pəgˈnāSHəs/
    Adjective

Eager or quick to argue, quarrel, or fight.
    Having the appearance of a willing fighter.
    04-07-13 05:45 PM
    why i'm flabbergasted....discombobulated....why i never....i never....I say...I say....

lol
    You missed gobsmacked.

I love that word.
    04-07-13 06:17 PM
    Oh man, if only you had some sort of device that you could use for searching a large database of the world's information to ascertain what it's meaning was.

Oh shoot... How am I going to figure out what ascertain means?

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-07-13 06:35 PM
    Oh man, if only you had some sort of device that you could use for searching a large database of the world's information to ascertain what it's meaning was.
    That's an awesome idea! I'm going to google it on my Z10 to see if anyone else has already thought of it though...
    04-07-13 08:30 PM
    Not everyone who is upset at BB is a troll. It's quite possible this guy has lost a lot of money on the stock and has finally realized he's not getting it back. With that said, I don't understand what this person was hoping for. Despite the fact that I no longer own any working BB products and don't plan to ever own any in the future, I can say that Heins has so far managed to paddle up a waterfall. How much better a position were people expecting for BB? The company had no modern product and successfully managed to annoy a lot of customers. All this and yet the company has some chance at viability right now. What could this guy have been expecting??
    04-08-13 09:19 AM
    Not everyone who is upset at BB is a troll. It's quite possible this guy has lost a lot of money on the stock and has finally realized he's not getting it back. With that said, I don't understand what this person was hoping for. Despite the fact that I no longer own any working BB products and don't plan to ever own any in the future, I can say that Heins has so far managed to paddle up a waterfall. How much better a position were people expecting for BB? The company had no modern product and successfully managed to annoy a lot of customers. All this and yet the company has some chance at viability right now. What could this guy have been expecting??
    You misread me. I was saying someone who posts inflammatory threads just to get a response is a troll. By reporting it the mods can deal with it. It is never easy though, take that from me as a mod over at WPC. Some of the stuff I have to deal with is unreal.
    04-08-13 04:40 PM
43 12