Just seen this job advert on a UK Contract Jobs Board (jobserve.com for anyone who is interested). Have also seen a few similar-ish adverts in the last couple of months. These adverts are proof that BlackBerry is still kicking **** in the financial arena. (Haven't seen many, if any this year, adverts for the competitors to BES).

Thought some CrackBerry users might be interested in some good news for once......

Project Manager - Blackberry - BES - Roll Out Projects - Prince 2 My client, a leading global financial organisation are currently looking for a Project Manager to manage a Blackberry roll out across their European offices. Suitable candidates must also have experience project managing blackberry roll outs on a European scale, preferably within a financial organisation on a similar scale. Must have project management certifications (PMP, Prince2 etc) Project Manager - Blackberry - BES - Roll Out Projects - Prince.....

Mods - if I've posted on the wrong forum, please shift the thread across to the right forum....
    05-07-15 10:02 AM
    Thanks for sharing

#BBFactCheck
    05-07-15 11:21 AM
    Interesting post but it doesn't surprise me. BlackBerry's competitors have been attributing their sagging performance to the launch of BES12. I guess this is living proof that BES12 has become the EMM of choice.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:12 AM
    I've even seen a few ads in the GTA for BB10 developers.

I'm not surprised we're starting to see traction in the market for BES12 as many of us BBerry watchers know the "C" change BES12 is over BES10. In others threads discussing EMM, recently a sense of panic has set in to several start-ups in this market. I've postulated that most had Blackberry exiting from the EMM market as a major piece of the their business strategy and now it looks as though BBerry is in it for the long haul.

Looks like they'll need to give away a lot more "investor subsidised" software !
    05-10-15 12:12 PM
    I've even seen a few ads in the GTA for BB10 developers.

I'm not surprised we're starting to see traction in the market for BES12 as many of us BBerry watchers know the "C" change BES12 is over BES10. In others threads discussing EMM, recently a sense of panic has set in to several start-ups in this market. I've postulated that most had Blackberry exiting from the EMM market as a major piece of the their business strategy and now it looks as though BBerry is in it for the long haul.

Looks like they'll need to give away a lot more "investor subsidised" software !
    Yeah, feeding off "investor story time"...
    We're gonna make money, we just need some more cash.. :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    05-17-15 06:21 PM