Considering what they came from (bb7) bb10 has come a long way. Even if you don't like the speed of adoption in the general population, I think if you have even a mildly positive disposition towards bb (and this is coming from someone who was laid of from rim a couple of years ago) you have to admit that they have executed well on the software side. Bb10 is on par with Android and iPhone and I think better considering speed and integration. The challenge I think for thorsten now is to push though the negativity resulting from this quarterly report and stick to the plan. They are a lot of (it seems to me) *ssh*oles who bought stock recently hoping to double their money and were disappointed and now want to belly ache about it.

The apps situation is not great but the only thing that can help that is greater adoption and that will take time and perseverance. To all the belly achers:suck it up.

Posted via CB10
    dusdal and Korepab like this.
    07-04-13 02:01 AM
    Just when you think we are out of koolaid . . . . .
    07-05-13 03:37 AM
    you have to admit that they have executed well on the software side. Bb10 is on par with Android and iPhone and I think better considering speed and integration.
    just wow, but ok, I`ll bow to your greater knowledge if you can name more than 2 of my Playlists on my Z10.

General outlook-playlists.jpg

good luck with that

The apps situation is not great but the only thing that can help that is greater adoption and that will take time and perseverance. To all the belly achers:suck it up.
    If we are honest here, the apps situation isn't being massively helped by BlackBerry. remember all those portathons before launch? what happened? who took their foot off the accelerator? why have dev rel suddenly slowed down caring about new apps? those are big questions that need to be answered imo.
    07-05-13 05:18 AM
    just wow, but ok, I`ll bow to your greater knowledge if you can name more than 2 of my Playlists on my Z10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playlists.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	179165

good luck with that

If we are honest here, the apps situation isn't being massively helped by BlackBerry. remember all those portathons before launch? what happened? who took their foot off the accelerator? why have dev rel suddenly slowed down caring about new apps? those are big questions that need to be answered imo.
    Randoms, PulsRadio and Dream Dance Volume ...... 1?
    07-05-13 08:40 AM
    Randoms, PulsRadio and Dream Dance Volume ...... 1?
    fail! please try again

im jus messin, but you see my point.
    07-05-13 09:10 AM