This article in The Register states, "Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt has shown that as a marketer, diplomat and technical writer, he makes a pretty good figurehead/roving-technology-talker-upper � by penning Eric�s Guide: Converting to Android from iPhone."

Interesting that they neglect to point out that Mr. Schmidt still uses his BlackBerry to "get things done".

Ditch your boring iPhone for a hot Android piece, says Google's TOTALLY UNBIASED Eric Schmidt • The Register
    11-26-13 07:13 AM
    Schmidt knows BB is the best!
    11-26-13 11:56 AM
    This article in The Register states, "Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt has shown that as a marketer, diplomat and technical writer, he makes a pretty good figurehead/roving-technology-talker-upper – by penning Eric’s Guide: Converting to Android from iPhone."

Interesting that they neglect to point out that Mr. Schmidt still uses his BlackBerry to "get things done".

Ditch your boring iPhone for a hot Android piece, says Google's TOTALLY UNBIASED Eric Schmidt �€� The Register
    I think he swapped to a Moto X a little while ago.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-26-13 11:59 AM
    I think he swapped to a Moto X a little while ago.
    Yup, lots of images/posts on *cough* Google picturing/referencing him with a MotoX.

Still, he's a rich guy, maybe he has a BB10 phone too. He probably keeps it for the Apps... now that the App Gap is gone.
    m1a1mg likes this.
    11-26-13 12:39 PM
    Yup, lots of images/posts on *cough* Google picturing/referencing him with a MotoX.

Still, he's a rich guy, maybe he has a BB10 phone too. He probably keeps it for the Apps... now that the App Gap is gone.
    lol
    11-26-13 10:05 PM
    I know this was sarcastic, but the fact is that Eric Schmidt never had a BB10 device; before the Moto X, he carried a Bold.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-26-13 11:00 PM
    ... And this is BB's problem in a nutshell yes?

Hardly any of the hardcore OS6/7 users see an upgrade path that includes BB10.

While I'm here... I'm a fan of yours Troy.. Always appreciated the thought you put into your posts.

JBB
    Troy Tiscareno and m1a1mg like this.
    11-27-13 02:07 AM
    ... And this is BB's problem in a nutshell yes?

Hardly any of the hardcore OS6/7 users see an upgrade path that includes BB10.

While I'm here... I'm a fan of yours Troy.. Always appreciated the thought you put into your posts.

JBB
    Agree on all counts.
    11-27-13 06:55 AM