What are your thoughts on the upcoming quarter and where do you see the stock price at?
    03-23-14 12:14 PM
    I don't see a return to profitability just yet but I think the cash situation will be improved due to management, not necessarily profits.
    03-23-14 12:57 PM
    8.00 to 12.00 not really too fussed about it. The next two quarters will be very telling imo.

If you are a day trader maybe dip to 6 or possible 14 if something Chen reveals something out of left field.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    03-23-14 01:30 PM
    Er will take Sp to 8$ or 12.
    Breaking $9 support will crash it and it will take our 10.82 resistance if ER is good due to Short covering. Latest short #s will also indicate which way it is heading after ER
    Last er was worse ever but Chen and foxconn lifted. Another big long will squeeze shorts like last er.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 08:16 PM

Rockin Z30 on on AT&T
    03-23-14 08:27 PM
    I'm expecting continued low sales volumes with a few geographic bright spots.

I think we'll continue to see a tanking of Z10 sales (why ?) and slow but steady Q10 sales. Revenues flat (or lower) and free cash stable due to the recent property sales, but assets will be correspondingly lower. One key point will be BES10 take-up rates and the current number of corporate test sites. If they're both up, that will bode well for the future. Of course Wall Street will focus on the US market, which I suspect will show no improvement, or maybe even further marketshare erosion, especially given the very public T-Mobile debacle.

As an overview, I think this will be another "quiet" quarter, with the market re-engagement plans either still being developed or early days in it's implementation. All of this still points to BBerry still being a very risky bet and it's turnaround remaining extremely uncertain.
    03-24-14 08:33 AM
    Seems like there are a lot of issues but the stock doesn't really need a stock beat for the stock to move higher right? If the call is good and chen says some good stuff this thing will probably gap up. Especially with short interest still so high...
    03-24-14 08:52 PM
    Undoubtedly a loss, cash burn should be slowing down compared to previous quarter due to recent xost saving measures.
    Not too sure about sales, could be up because of recent promotions and price cuts (i.e. Recent price cut in India) however, but still not the quantity that is needed and due to discount will not bring up much profit, if not a loss.
    Stock price will probably go down a little and pick up later again.
    Chen will likely discuss plans for the upcoming quarter and may or may not drop a hint about the Z3 and Q20 availability and if we will see a high end all-touch device before the end of the year.
    Still a very risky bet by BlackBerry and far from a assured future.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:58 PM