01-08-14 09:26 PM
    Ahaha all thoses predictions are a joke

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:32 PM
    If this was the case, they would have already bought them

CB10'n it via da Z
    Barljo likes this.
    01-08-14 09:38 PM
    BlackBerry turned down offers from companies that wanted to kill off bb10. No way Microsoft would keep it since they are trying to conquer the same enterprise market.

In short, I doubt it.
    01-08-14 09:47 PM
    If this was the case, they would have already bought them

CB10'n it via da Z
    I would have thought so. One way to read this is BB stays entrenched in the enterprise and MS decides they need to just buy them, get BES, etc.
    01-08-14 10:05 PM
    That's not gonna happen. After the purchase of Nokia and yes like others mentioned...Microsoft is working on there own enterprise system.

Posted from a Blackberry Z10 version10.2.1.176 on Verizon 4G network
    01-08-14 10:16 PM
    I really think Bbry has a huge advantage in the enterprise international just bc they are not a america company lol as funny as that sounds it's true. No company or government agencies is going to have there data in the hands and control of a america company. The nsa has to much power over American companies and don't think for a second that Microsoft, apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter didn't know they where being breached and having meta data stolen. They knew the whole time and if you think else you are pretty silly.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:30 PM
    I really think Bbry has a huge advantage in the enterprise international just bc they are not a america company lol as funny as that sounds it's true. No company or government agencies is going to have there data in the hands and control of a america company. The nsa has to much power over American companies and don't think for a second that Microsoft, apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter didn't know they where being breached and having meta data stolen. They knew the whole time and if you think else you are pretty silly.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I've wondered if the whole NSA spying thing would enable BlackBerry to make some gains somewhere or at least retain their enterprise base.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925
    01-09-14 02:11 AM
    It makes a bit less sense than it did prior to the MSFT of Nokia's handset business, but it still makes sense. I wouldn't mind seeing BBRY acquired by MSFT at all. Though this would be mostly about software and services, it could also make sense in the handset segment. BlackBerry and Nokia had the best physical keyboards in the business, and I suspect (not sure that the market research says) there is still demand for that classic Bold or E71 form factor running a modern phone OS. Just because the Q10 was a swing and a miss doesn't mean it can't be done.
    01-14-14 11:17 AM
    From the article:
    The only alternative purchasers are Intel and Qualcomm and I don’t see them doing it.
    So Microsoft will purchase BES... because no one else will? That's some bad logic right there. BBRY's recently attempted sale of the company shows that suitors will not hesitate to walk away from what they consider an unfavorable deal.
    01-14-14 11:24 AM
    No one here know what is going to happen to Blackberry in the future.

Only know is that it's future is wide open and nothing could be eliminated from all the possibilities.
    01-14-14 11:27 AM