And again....BlackBerry, come on, we want some new BB10 phones and new BB10 Features!!
    PLEASE!
    Chen is watching you!-chen.png
    12-11-15 10:40 AM
    I listed to my customers and made them a phone that runs the Google.
    12-11-15 10:43 AM
    Did you listen to your customers...... or to all the ones that refused to be your customers?
    12-11-15 10:46 AM
    sad but apparently true...lol
    12-11-15 10:47 AM
    Did you listen to your customers...... or to all the ones that refused to be your customers?
    thats a good point!
    12-11-15 10:48 AM
    Since 2007 I have invested a lot in BlackBerry by purchasing 100's of dollars in apps, stickers, subscriptions not to mention PB, 5 BlackBerry phones and many accessories. I have never totaled it up and the amount doesn't matter but when I switched from the 9930 to the Q10 I had to either repurchase apps or buy new ones all over again. I don't for one minute regret any of it but I have given my all to this platform but the day I learned BlackBerry was going android is the day I said to myself no more. I may or may not change my mind up but once my Q10 works no longer who knows where I decide to spend my time and money whether it's android, ios or windows. The only thing BlackBerry could do to persuade me to buy a android powered BlackBerry is some incentive, a discount on a new device or a package deal with free or discounted apps or free life time warranty of the device (all three would most likely win me over).

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    anon(1852343) and Q10Bold like this.
    12-11-15 11:17 AM
    I listened to my customers and they told me they wanted apps. That's why I'm making phones that run the Google. Except for those crazy CrackBerry people, everyone wants apps. If you want BlackBerry 10 I still can make those phones but the people who write that software have been either laid off or move to the team that makes the Google for the Priv. Hopefully, you will eventually like the new phones just as much.
    JeepBB likes this.
    12-11-15 11:47 AM
    I listened to my customers and they told me they wanted apps. That's why I'm making phones that run the Google. Except for those crazy CrackBerry people, everyone wants apps. If you want BlackBerry 10 I still can make those phones but the people who write that software have been either laid off or move to the team that makes the Google for the Priv. Hopefully, you will eventually like the new phones just as much.
    You aren't Chen himself 😛

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 12:05 PM
    Since 2007 I have invested a lot in BlackBerry by purchasing 100's of dollars in apps, stickers, subscriptions not to mention PB, 5 BlackBerry phones and many accessories. I have never totaled it up and the amount doesn't matter but when I switched from the 9930 to the Q10 I had to either repurchase apps or buy new ones all over again. I don't for one minute regret any of it but I have given my all to this platform but the day I learned BlackBerry was going android is the day I said to myself no more. I may or may not change my mind up but once my Q10 works no longer who knows where I decide to spend my time and money whether it's android, ios or windows. The only thing BlackBerry could do to persuade me to buy a android powered BlackBerry is some incentive, a discount on a new device or a package deal with free or discounted apps or free life time warranty of the device (all three would most likely win me over).

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    Exactly. Thats why I am out with the Priv and the gogle stuff!! No thanks. This time I wil choose some mainstream corp.

Posted via Q10Bold
    12-11-15 04:04 PM
    Exactly. Thats why I am out with the Priv and the gogle stuff!! No thanks. This time I wil choose some mainstream corp.

Posted via Q10Bold
    Sadly I think most of Enterprise has already done this when BB10 was launched and BlackBerry started treading water. The few that did buy into BB10, and will now have to consider a different solution in the coming years... I imagine will have the same thought in their minds. They will look for a solution that has been around, and is STABLE.
    12-14-15 07:57 AM
    Sadly I think most of Enterprise has already done this when BB10 was launched and BlackBerry started treading water. The few that did buy into BB10, and will now have to consider a different solution in the coming years... I imagine will have the same thought in their minds. They will look for a solution that has been around, and is STABLE.
    Exactly!

Bye bye BlackBerry.

Defeat grabbed from the jaws of victory.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:08 AM
    The ones that refused to be customers were much greater in number than the current customers.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-14-15 08:11 AM
    The ones that refused to be customers were much greater in number than the current customers.

Posted via CB10
    The ones who weren't customers were such because Chen refused to tell them about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:37 AM
    The ones who weren't customers were such because Chen refused to tell them about BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Here we go. I hate to break it to you that is not the reason.
    Marketing does not solve all the problems.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-14-15 10:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not all but it does help move product.
    12-14-15 10:33 PM
    If Chen is watching can he tell which finger I'm holding up?
    Asvertus likes this.
    12-14-15 10:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Speaking of "here we go again"...

... the idea that there is any chance of success when no one knows you even exist... is ludicrous.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 10:46 PM
    It solves the "none of the millions of people who might like your product knows how good your product is" problem... which might solve a whole bunch of other problems.
    12-14-15 10:48 PM
    Not all but it does help move product.
    How many Z10's and Q10's did it move?

Not enough
    12-14-15 10:51 PM

... the idea that there is any chance of success when no one knows you even exist... is ludicrous.

Posted via CB10
    People know, knew they exist. They just didn't care.
    12-14-15 10:52 PM
    People know, knew they exist. They just didn't care.
    Nope.

Go to any gathering of people, a business, an airport, a mall... anywhere... and show the first 100 people you meet a Z30 and a Passport.

I guarantee you that not more than 1 of the entire bunch will have any idea those devices existed. In fact almost every one will likely comment they didn't know BlackBerry was even still in business.

It's been demonstrated over and over and over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 11:10 PM
    Nope.

Go to any gathering of people, a business, an airport, a mall... anywhere... and show the first 100 people you meet a Z30 and a Passport.

I guarantee you that not more than 1 of the entire bunch will have any idea those devices existed. In fact almost every one will likely comment they didn't know BlackBerry was even still in business.

It's been demonstrated over and over and over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    So all those pictures people took of banners and posters in airports and malls were fake or people didn't see them?

Yes that was the Z10 and Q10 but it didn't cause mass purchases. With that in mind, it was done.

There was nothing new to advertise with the Z30 besides a larger screen, which was behind most mfgs at the time or the odd form factor of the passport.
    12-15-15 06:51 AM
    Yes he did! Pretty much everyone on here was complaining about not having enough and or up to date apps.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 and kbz1960 like this.
    12-15-15 07:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    They knew it existed. There was plenty done.
    I guess a superbowl commercial doesn't satisfy the BlackBerry enthusiasts? Do you know how many people tune in to watch superbowl commercials? Take a look online. Fact is no one cared. People moved on to iphone and Android. And I'm a BlackBerry Passport user and I have realised this.

Whatever. Majority blame BlackBerry not doing enough in getting the name out there but fail to see the underlying issues why BB10 never gained traction.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-15-15 12:42 PM
    How many Z10's and Q10's did it move?

Not enough
    Are you referring to the Super Bowl one? That was a horrible one because the product wasn't available in the US when they aired it. How many other commercials did BlackBerry roll out during the Z10 and activity launch? Honest question because I don't recall any other ones. Throwing a commercial on TV won't solve all your problems especially if it doesn't highlight what your phone can do. The Super Bowl commercial said it would be faster to show you what it doesn't do. Horrible. New product launch and you don't even show off the product. I think the Z10 was shown for less than 2 seconds during the entire commercial.
    12-15-15 01:31 PM
34 12