BBRY has become a biatch for all these analysts.
    01-13-15 01:30 PM
    Why no analyst with an upgrade or positive mention after CES? Is Chen full of it? Does anybody believe anything BBRY says?
    01-13-15 01:31 PM
    People get paid for bashing

#BBFactCheck
    01-13-15 01:55 PM

#BBFactCheck
    Yup. 100%

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 02:23 PM
    Yes, so what Chen and BBRY will do about it? Everyday they delay, BBRY loses credibility. They are living in a shell of their own.
    Chen should get a strategic alliance and set the floor price of whatever.. 20, 25, it accomplishes credibility, bashing stops, and markets take you seriously.
    Now BBRY is a whipping boy of every two cent worth analyst.
    Perception is reality

#BBFactCheck
    01-13-15 02:32 PM
    Then get someone, an expert (company like Microsoft/amazon) to take a stake at 20-30 a share
    Yup. 100%
    Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 02:33 PM
    Calm down. The Great Game is afoot. Much is happening and you are perhaps seeing only a fraction.

http://n4bb.com/legendary-investor-n...kberry-shares/

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-13-15 02:48 PM
    I believe I read an article on the internet the Wall Street crooks don't believe in Chen turn the company around in 2015. They think will take him at least the next couple of years. They keep saying Blackberry losing service revenues very fast. Well, I still hold BlackBerry stock not selling any time soon. I still believe in Warren Buffett's Rules. I want to see those Wall Street crooks short get punish.
    01-13-15 02:55 PM
    Why no analyst with an upgrade or positive mention after CES? Is Chen full of it? Does anybody believe anything BBRY says?
    What earthshattering announcement did Blackberry make at CES?

Actually, even if Blackberry had made a new product announcement, there most likely should not be an upgrade/downgrade revision based on that. New product announcements are too speculative and that's just not how the upgrade/downgrade system works.

I believe I read an article on the internet the Wall Street crooks don't believe in Chen turn the company around in 2015.
    There is 0 chance Blackberry will have a complete turnaround in 2015 and, even if it becomes profitable, investors will still need a rough idea of its earnings potential to properly valuate the stock.Turnarounds are a slow process.

I still believe in Warren Buffett's Rules. I want to see those Wall Street crooks short get punish.
    If Warren Buffett were dead, he would be rolling around in his grave at the selective use and flagrant misuse of his "rules" on Crackberry. One of Warren Buffet's biggest rules is to NOT invest in tech companies. Tech companies are highly speculative and tend to be poor value investments.

Basically, when you invest in tech, many if not all of Buffett's rules fly out the window because he is NOT nor does he claim to be an expert in tech investment. If his rules worked for tech companies, Buffett invest in more of them and the IBM debacle would not have likely occurred.

IBM is an example of what happens when Warren Buffett applies Warren Buffet's rules in tech companies.
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 01-13-15 at 03:27 PM.
    playpen007 likes this.
    01-13-15 03:04 PM
    How many products did Chen actual show that were about to go to market? He has talked a lot over the last year... that only get you so far.

He has done a great job keeping the stock stable over the last year and cutting cost to match revenues. But the simple FACT are the company is still shrinking, it's still losing marketshare, it's still facing competition in MDM, IM, IoT and of course hardware. At some point you have to deliver a product that you can sell and make money on.... and that will grow your business or at the very least stem the losses.

Good, Mobile Iron and others are seeing a lot of growth in Mobile Device Management... maybe some of these companies never had a MDM solution. Or maybe BES is being phased out as Morgan Stanley suggested - and as the US DoD is doing.

Either way I think the next six months will be very telling for BlackBerry and John Chen. I bet his main focus is going to be on getting his Nanthealth products to market and seeing if BlackBerry can partner with a company that wants to use their technology in the whole IoT. There is a lot of potential profit for BlackBerry in the medical field. But in the IoT, not sure anyone wants to use their NOC and QNX solutions... or if they do, that they'll pay very much for it. Pretty sure consumers aren't going to want to see a extra fee for securing their Washer and Dryer or maybe their thermostat connections. At least not unless there is a real problem. Android is "known" to have security issues, and that hasn't stopped people from buying phones running Android. Same will be true if I want to us Verizon's Delphi Connect, if they tell me it $20 for normal communications but $35 to use BlackBerry's NOC... guess which most consumers will choses?
    01-13-15 03:16 PM
    Barring anything completely unexpected, I think the stock price will imitate MC below with the left side of the screen being $9 support and the right side $12 resistance. The background dancers are folks doing their forecast dance to distract you from looking at other little things like - I don't know - overall market sentiment, sector performance, currency fluctuations, geo-political crises, individual economies, etc...

Canaccord again slaps Blackberry around-bbrysideways.jpg
    01-13-15 03:38 PM
    Barring anything completely unexpected, I think the stock price will imitate MC below with the left side of the screen being $9 support and the right side $12 resistance. The background dancers are folks doing their forecast dance to distract you from looking at other little things like - I don't know - overall market sentiment, sector performance, currency fluctuations, geo-political crises, individual economies, etc...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbrysideways.jpg 
Views:	1105 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	327136
    LOL Nice analogy.

I agree it will continue to bounce from the ~9 support and the ~$11-12 resistance for the immediate future. Nice chance to make some profit on the predictive patterns though. While I am still long term on the company, I've already bought and sold a few times in the last few months...I'm no day trader, but might as well ride the waves eh?
    anon1727506 likes this.
    01-13-15 04:50 PM
    Until BlackBerry starts to increase its revenue, these stories will continue to appear.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 04:53 PM
    I believe I read an article on the internet the Wall Street crooks don't believe in Chen turn the company around in 2015. They think will take him at least the next couple of years. They keep saying Blackberry losing service revenues very fast. Well, I still hold BlackBerry stock not selling any time soon. I still believe in Warren Buffett's Rules. I want to see those Wall Street crooks short get punish.
    It's up to Chen to prove them wrong. Interestingly, I haven't seen anything that disrespect John Chen's ability as a CEO. But bears need to be convinced it isn't hopeless for even him.

I even saw one bear-type say, "It would have been great to have him a year or two earlier".

Don't think it's a crook thing, but a case of bulls and bears.
    01-13-15 05:09 PM
    Let's face it there will be a lot of negative posts in the near future. All those shares that have been sold short have got to be bought back. Those shorter need to convince you to sell your shares so they can buy them back cheaply. Don't fall for it. If you can buy more shares at this lower price. That is what will force a short squeeze.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 09:14 PM
    Let's face it there will be a lot of negative posts in the near future. All those shares that have been sold short have got to be bought back. Those shorter need to convince you to sell your shares so they can buy them back cheaply. Don't fall for it. If you can buy more shares at this lower price. That is what will force a short squeeze.

Posted via CB10
    What he said. Lots of variables among which some of those who have bet against BlackBerry and are trying to improve minimize their losses and get out.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-13-15 10:25 PM
    Unsure why any of this surprises anyone... Chen had made it very clear... If BB were to survive it would take years not months.... all that is coming to pass is predicted and in this case the analysts are probably right.,.. revenues will continue to shrink which is not a good position to be in as it looks as if BB cannot cut any more fat from the company... Until they actually show an upswing in revenue I see no reason to be optimistic.... being a died in the wool BB I would like to see this through rose coloured glasses like many out there.. but the business reality is the company is still not doing well.... device sales are down.. revenues are drying up... until BB closes shop or stops making devices I will continue to support the company.. but have no illusions that that day may come... as for wall street... well the name says it all... a still unregulated... rigged market... where is you are smart and lucky you can make some money.. but do not kid yourself we will never come close to the "big boys"... in the end all this is a blip in the rigged game... I for one refuse to be a player....
    01-13-15 10:36 PM
    Earnings.....earnings....earning......earnings.... .....did I mention earnings ?!?!?!?

JC and company can speculate, pontificate and ruminate all day long and it won't mean a thing to Wall Street and their lemmings. BBRY has proven itself to be damaged goods and until this changes in a meaningful way, the negativity and short interest will prevail. I don't like it anymore than everyone else, but BBRY has to put points on the board, it's as simple as that.

I agree that we'll see a trading range for sometime until we start seeing some positive quarters or at the very least strong indicators of material marketplace success.
    01-13-15 11:39 PM
    Unsure why any of this surprises anyone... Chen had made it very clear... If BB were to survive it would take years not months.... all that is coming to pass is predicted and in this case the analysts are probably right.,.. revenues will continue to shrink which is not a good position to be in as it looks as if BB cannot cut any more fat from the company... Until they actually show an upswing in revenue I see no reason to be optimistic.... being a died in the wool BB I would like to see this through rose coloured glasses like many out there.. but the business reality is the company is still not doing well.... device sales are down.. revenues are drying up... until BB closes shop or stops making devices I will continue to support the company.. but have no illusions that that day may come... as for wall street... well the name says it all... a still unregulated... rigged market... where is you are smart and lucky you can make some money.. but do not kid yourself we will never come close to the "big boys"... in the end all this is a blip in the rigged game... I for one refuse to be a player....
    Another poster here trying to and convince us that BlackBerry is not worth investing in. For our own good right?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Glenn Biddle; 01-14-15 at 01:35 AM.
    01-13-15 11:52 PM
    Earnings.....earnings....earning......earnings.... .....did I mention earnings ?!?!?!?

JC and company can speculate, pontificate and ruminate all day long and it won't mean a thing to Wall Street and their lemmings. BBRY has proven itself to be damaged goods and until this changes in a meaningful way, the negativity and short interest will prevail. I don't like it anymore than everyone else, but BBRY has to put points on the board, it's as simple as that.

I agree that we'll see a trading range for sometime until we start seeing some positive quarters or at the very least strong indicators of material marketplace success.
    And yet another one looking out for our best interest. My aren't we lucky?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 11:55 PM