In last 6 months, at most of the BlackBerry events, stock price stock has gone down. I think enough is enough and now time is up to show stars to shorties during a day. And the perfect day would be this Friday; June 28th.

I also think that now TH should come out boldly to boost stock price to next level. It's much needed like tesla CEO. Market looks at future and BlackBerry should come out with clear guidance removing uncertainties misused by shorties.

What you think folks? Let's pass our message to blackberry management if they are reading this forum.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:47 PM
    In last 6 months, at most of the BlackBerry events, stock price stock has gone down. I think enough is enough and now time is up to show stars to shorties during a day. And the perfect day would be this Friday; June 28th.

I also think that now TH should come out boldly to boost stock price to next level. It's much needed like tesla CEO. Market looks at future and BlackBerry should come out with clear guidance removing uncertainties misused by shorties.

What you think folks? Let's pass our message to blackberry management if they are reading this forum.

Posted via CB10
    Start by giving true sales numbers for the handsets and PlayBook and not "shipments".
    06-23-13 07:56 PM
    Start by giving true sales numbers for the handsets and PlayBook and not "shipments".
    I think every major handset makers report numbers in shipments. So I think that should not be taken as negative. However, forward looking statement should be above then conservative to shut up shorties. I.e. if company is really confident in the path ahead. And I am sure they have many stuff in pipeline which will make BlackBerry great come back story.
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    06-24-13 12:49 PM
    shipped devices are sold devices, may not be sold to a consumer but still sold to a retailer, which means BBRY is getting money for it. Sell through is for an acceptance thing but if there is a high shipped rate the sell through should be in an area where it is selling. retailers don't just buy to store them and hold on to them especially since the press claims no one wants a BlackBerrry anymore
    06-24-13 08:19 PM
    The shorties are farked, and it's kinda funny.

Posted via CB10
    kfh227 likes this.
    06-24-13 11:09 PM
    The shorts now have 182,000,000 reasons to be worried. This us up from 171,000,000 worries. The only people selling are the shorts. They have almost borrowed 40% of the float. It's crazy.

Posted via CB10
    kfh227 likes this.
    06-25-13 11:28 PM
    The shorts now have 182,000,000 reasons to be worried. This us up from 171,000,000 worries. The only people selling are the shorts. They have almost borrowed 40% of the float. It's crazy.

Posted via CB10
    Or...approximately 5.2 worries for every man women and child in the entire country.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:42 PM