08-08-13 02:26 PM
30 12
tools
    Q: What kind of news would drive the share price of Apple stock up by $280?

A: The same kind of news that would drive the share price of Blackberry back to $15 (66% increase).
    07-23-13 12:33 PM
    ... if there's anyone you should invest in, it's Blackberry. They just have something coming soon, that's going to be bringing them a lot of attention, and hopefully, sales. ...
    Care to share what it is that's going to make such big noise? Anything to back that statement up other than "I think they can I think they can"?

- R.
    07-24-13 07:35 PM
    Meh...stock smock

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:03 PM
    Op you should educate yourself on how the market works, before advising people to buy blackberry's stock.

Exhibit B using Tapatalk
    Care to share what it is that's going to make such big noise? Anything to back that statement up other than "I think they can I think they can"?

- R.
    I want to invest $300 bloody dollars for the **** of never investing in all my 22 years of living on this earth. And because all you punk *** chumps who have a blackberry, or are always on these damn BB forums don't have faith in a company, and always talk crap, that doesn't mean I'm wrong and you're right. If you're broke and $300 or $100 would make you cry if you lose it in the stock market, don't invest! Cause obviously you're someone who doesn't have the money to buy one apple share. Which would be even "dumber" than buying even 1 blackberry share. It wouldn't be dumb for me to invest than when they're pretty low. The lower the value, the lower the loss. But if I'm lucky, they will become successful again. And if you don't even have the slightest hope for them, then you will say, they wont be successful again. They've been unsuccessful for a long time, and haven't seized to exist, even though many people thought they went out of business. Nope, they didn't and now they're back with their former "secret weapon," so if they're going to ever shoot up, this is the damn time. Don't think their will be another time to do so. HAH! I laugh at everyone who has this kind of thought process. You don't invest in a company that's already at its peak. I'm starting to feel like I know more than you guys....
    Last edited by Otech#CB; 11-19-13 at 03:31 PM.
    07-26-13 04:00 PM
    I will pay cash from your deflated stock in Black Berry
    PIN:2AB0EB65
    08-08-13 02:26 PM
30 12