OP should realize his intellectual limitations and exit the stock market immediately.
    06-28-13 02:47 PM
    where did you come up with this theory? did you just come up with this all by yourself? truthfully, not even sure what you said. anyone care to explain it?
    The "short squeeze" that he's talking about actually does happen, the last one I can remember was the VW/Porsche incident back in 2008 or thereabouts. The thing about that though was that it only happened because Porsche was sneaky about how much VW stock they actually controlled. People know about these things and aren't going to just walk right into it, especially with a company as well-known as BlackBerry.

Porsche and VW: Squeezy money | The Economist
    06-28-13 04:24 PM
    Funny that a lot of these posters that we see today only showed up today and not like 1 month ago Rofl...

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-28-13 05:42 PM
    Z10fido...its your day today....you shorties...we're right...you have floored the expectations now...c u in 3 months...we are not done yet

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    06-28-13 07:16 PM
    I was here months the ago listening to fools like you lie you owned iphones. Calling us people In reality stupid. Oh well, in other news you should really take the new m6 vert for a test drive. They are pretty nice.

Posted via CB10
    Our family has owned 3 iTouches, 1 3G, 1 3gs, 1 4g, 2 4s, 1 iphone 5, 1 ipad 2, 2 windows Nokia 's and 1 Z10 which is me.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-28-13 at 08:16 PM.
    06-28-13 07:18 PM
    Z10fido...its your day today....you shorties...we're right...you have floored the expectations now...c u in 3 months...we are not done yet

Posted via CB10
    Well at least thank you for letting me have one day. I agree bbry isn't dead but it doesn't look good. I thought to myself that today might have been a bit positive but I expected q3/4 to be the bad news. Didn't expect the playbook bomb today. At least thor had the guts to admit he's a liar and didn't just ignore it.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 07:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    You expect results to be better?

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    06-28-13 07:27 PM
    where did you come up with this theory? did you just come up with this all by yourself? truthfully, not even sure what you said. anyone care to explain it?
    BlackBerry shorts about to lose their pants-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372465693.086855.jpg

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    06-28-13 07:28 PM
    Enjoy your moment in the sun, shorties...it's gonna be short-lived.
    06-29-13 05:29 AM
    yes - and BB10 comes to the PBs...
    bekkay and JeepBB like this.
    06-29-13 05:36 AM
    Too funny. Any words of wisdom on how BlackBerry is going to crawl out of this hole?
    06-29-13 05:38 AM
    ...we're right...

Posted via CB10
    most people wan�t to be right and accept to be unhappy - the secret is to accept, that you have not right and than be happy...
    06-29-13 05:38 AM
    yes - and BB10 comes to the PBs...
    I never said that...lol...TH did...take that one up with him!
    06-29-13 05:43 AM
    Too funny. Any words of wisdom on how BlackBerry is going to crawl out of this hole?
    Actually, yes...anyone who has ever run a business knows that the return on investment rarely happens overnight. Blackberry has their hands in many pots, and profitable ones at that. Just because the stock is currently being manipulated doesn't mean it's gonna last. The AGM will be a more realistic sign of what's to come.

Should TH be kept accountable to the Q1 results...absolutely...but it's definitely in the right direction...it's simply not satisfying the "I want it all, and I want it now" crowd...in business, that's unrealistic.

You'll see...
    06-29-13 05:48 AM
    Actually, yes...anyone who has ever run a business knows that the return on investment rarely happens overnight. Blackberry has their hands in many pots, and profitable ones at that. Just because the stock is currently being manipulated doesn't mean it's gonna last. The AGM will be a more realistic sign of what's to come.

Should TH be kept accountable to the Q1 results...absolutely...but it's definitely in the right direction...it's simply not satisfying the "I want it all, and I want it now" crowd...in business, that's unrealistic.

You'll see...
    Any proof that the stock is being manipulated or are you just on the bad end of a trade?

The short sellers didn't drive the price down on Friday. Blame a poor performance by BlackBerry (not that you would ever admit that).
    mikeo007, bekkay and JeepBB like this.
    06-29-13 05:50 AM
    Any proof that the stock is being manipulated or are you just on the bad end of a trade?

The short sellers didn't drive the price down on Friday. Blame a poor performance by BlackBerry (not that you would ever admit that).
    Actually, if you've spent any time reading the reports, you'd see the clear manipulation...this isn't just my take...it's been discussed in detail on many financial news debates, at least in Canada.

Secondly, I would readily admit to poor performance issues, but 6.8 million units sold is nothing to sneer at. The "analysts" and market manipulators purposely set up the "doom-and-gloom" expectations high to cover their losses.

Thirdly, Blackberry has just torn through tons of cash to promote the launch of BB10...it takes time to recover that expense...you'll see that in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

As I've said before, it will take a couple of quarters to get moving and produce results, but it'll happen.

EDIT: as for being on the bad end of a trade...absolutely not...I'm pretty happy with what I paid, and will see a return by year's end. I'm buying more this week, as ut's a steal at 11 bucks a share.
    06-29-13 06:02 AM
    Thirdly, Blackberry has just torn through tons of cash to promote the launch of BB10...it takes time to recover that expense...you'll see that in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

As I've said before, it will take a couple of quarters to get moving and produce results, but it'll happen.
    They said they were going to spend one billion dollars but never broke it out or said how.
    Certainly in one of the markets they need to reclaim, that spend isn't evident. Not in the slightest. Unless you or anyone has a breakdown on the "tons of cash" spent promoting BB10 (Alicia Keys not withstanding) then you are believing BlackBerry management.

Question is do they have another 2-3 quarters as an ongoing independent concern to make the change.

And I am sure there are tin foil hat conspiracy theorists everywhere who will discuss market manipulation. Please call the SEC. I am sure they would be glad to help. While you may see "clear manipulation" nothing has been proven or even charged. And the analysts who called for a poor quarter, I guess you would have to call them "correct".
    06-29-13 06:06 AM
    They said they were going to spend one billion dollars but never broke it out or said how.
    Certainly in one of the markets they need to reclaim, that spend isn't evident. Not in the slightest. Unless you or anyone has a breakdown on the "tons of cash" spent promoting BB10 (Alicia Keys not withstanding) then you are believing BlackBerry management.

Question is do they have another 2-3 quarters as an ongoing independent concern to make the change.

And I am sure there are tin foil hat conspiracy theorists everywhere who will discuss market manipulation. Please call the SEC. I am sure they would be glad to help. While you may see "clear manipulation" nothing has been proven or even charged. And the analysts who called for a poor quarter, I guess you would have to call them "correct".
    With all due respect, the market you speak of is the same market with "experts" and "analysts" sabotaging the stock and the company.

Now, this isn't a court of law, so the "proof" you speak of is not blatently documented...but when you read the various reports with "opinions" based on mis-information or assumptions, there is a CLEAR bias against the company and the products.

Unfortunately, I can't be at the AGM next month, but I will have access to the financials, so I can speak more intelligently to the issue of expenses and cost recovery. At tis point, I'm speaking from the perspective of what I know and my knowledge of running a business (for the last 20 years).

As for whether or not they have 2-3 quarters, I believe they do...with the US launch of the Q10 and the international launch of the Q5, things will be very different 6 months from now.

Again, this is my opinion, not set in stone, so I guess we'll see...
    06-29-13 06:18 AM
    Yes - we both want them to succeed but we have different perspectives.
    I think the AGM will be a blood bath.

Investors have very short attention spans.
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-29-13 06:39 AM
    So much delusion.

Not my money.

"Yes, we have teams working on BB10 for the PlayBook. " Thornton Heins March 8, 2013
    06-29-13 10:08 AM
    Actually, if you've spent any time reading the reports, you'd see the clear manipulation...this isn't just my take...it's been discussed in detail on many financial news debates, at least in Canada.
    You mean when BBRY management says it's seeing great demand/interest in BB10 and expects to sell tens of millions of just one phone?
    Saiga, mikeo007 and JeepBB like this.
    06-29-13 10:53 PM

I don't think BlackBerry is finished yet and not in 2 or 3 quarters either. Did they have a poor quarter performance wise? Absolutely. But I wouldn't count them out. This company is resilient. People said they wouldn't make it to release BB10 and we are now almost 6 months into the release.

A lot can happen in another 6 months so best thing to do is wait and see. But I'll be the first to admit that BlackBerry needs to ramp up marketing and continue to improve upon BB10.

And if Thor is serious about this mobile computing power that QNX possesses, I think it's time we get a sneak peek.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:06 PM
    You mean when BBRY management says it's seeing great demand/interest in BB10 and expects to sell tens of millions of just one phone?
    Cue the Heins defenders rushing in to argue "Well he never specified a time frame for the tens of millions in sales. He could have meant "...in five years". If you thought he meant this year, then you don't understand that turnarounds take time blah blah blah".
    07-01-13 02:08 PM
    Remember when you projected right before the earnings call that the stock would hit $100 by the end of 2013 and I cautioned you against shooting for the moon?

I think more similar predictions are not advisable at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Fuzzballz likes this.
    07-03-13 08:38 AM
    So much delusion.

Not my money.

"Yes, we have teams working on BB10 for the PlayBook. " Thornton Heins March 8, 2013
    On defense of that quote, it is entirely feasible and very likely that teams were working on BB10 for the PB and the effort deemed either not possible or too costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-03-13 08:47 AM
96 1234