Shares are still getting hammered. When will the bleeding stop I wonder.
    09-25-13 01:53 PM
    American short sellers have no mercy...continuous self serving media bashing by short selling analysts. Complete stock manipulation is occurring to get it down to $5...giving $0 value to company above it's cash. SEC please stop the madness!!!

Posted via my AWESOME Z10 on CB10
    09-25-13 02:03 PM
    Always looking for a conspiracy...
    Maybe Prem Watsa is doing it! A terrible American investor. OOPS. Sorry!
    mikeo007, m1a1mg, JeepBB and 4 others like this.
    09-25-13 02:05 PM
    Shares are still getting hammered. When will the bleeding stop I wonder.
    If / when they actually have good news.
    09-25-13 02:11 PM
    The fact that PW really didn't commit to buying BlackBerry is what has the stock value going down.

And the fact that most of BlackBerry's assets are very speculative in value - I've seen the Patents valued at $800 Million this week, while several weeks ago it was $5 Billion. Truth is we don't know what they are worth, could be either one are somewhere in between.

So everyone is thinking that BlackBerry is still a RISK at $9 a share...
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-25-13 02:16 PM
    The fact that PW really didn't commit to buying BlackBerry is what has the stock value going down.

And the fact that most of BlackBerry's assets are very speculative in value - I've seen the Patents valued at $800 Million this week, while several weeks ago it was $5 Billion. Truth is we don't know what they are worth, could be either one are somewhere in between.

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
    09-25-13 02:23 PM
    The more they hammer the stock, the easier it will be to spin the $9 as a good deal for investors.

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    09-25-13 02:24 PM
    Always looking for a conspiracy...
    Maybe Prem Watsa is doing it! A terrible American investor. OOPS. Sorry!
    Actually he's Canadian.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:33 PM
    Actually he's Canadian.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I knew that. It was sarcasm.

That was the "OOPS. Sorry!" part of the note.
    kbz1960 and mikeo007 like this.
    09-25-13 02:35 PM
    The more they hammer the stock, the easier it will be to spin the $9 as a good deal for investors.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, they can cancel the $9 and offer a $8 or lower.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:37 PM
    Morgan plus is laughing his *** off at you guys

Posted via CB10
    Why would that be?
    09-25-13 02:40 PM
    Actually, they can cancel the $9 and offer a $8 or lower.

Posted via CB10
    After Friday $7 might be looking really good.
    09-25-13 02:42 PM
    Financing concerns are driving this latest stock tumble. Hopefully, everything will be a bit more stable once that is cleared up.
    09-25-13 02:44 PM
    Why would that be?
    He just posted a ban worthy comment on the stock market thread calling Morgan a fraud and ripping the mods

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-25-13 02:49 PM
    Yes, I am sure that was reported. Just saw that.
    09-25-13 02:50 PM
    He just posted a ban worthy comment on the stock market thread calling Morgan a fraud and ripping the mods

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    That's terrible, he shouldn't rip the mods.
    09-25-13 02:54 PM
    Glad when this BS is over. This has been one of the most painful stocks to watch in the last year.

So shorts and media bashers .... what's your next target ? FB AAPL ?????
    09-25-13 03:25 PM
    American short sellers have no mercy...continuous self serving media bashing by short selling analysts. Complete stock manipulation is occurring to get it down to $5...giving $0 value to company above it's cash. SEC please stop the madness!!!

Oh... So now short selling is now an American thing. Gotcha.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    09-25-13 03:26 PM
    After Friday $7 might be looking really good.
    Agreed. Some seem to think the bloodbath is over. It's not. We can't forget the recent release was only a "preliminary " one. We haven't even had the earnings call yet. Only God knows the multitude of Heins' smoke and mirrors that will be exposed Friday. When the grass is cut the snakes will show.
    09-25-13 03:29 PM
    Glad when this BS is over. This has been one of the most painful stocks to watch in the last year.

So shorts and media bashers .... what's your next target ? FB AAPL ?????
    It was a great target for the shorters... so many people and institutions refused to believe that BlackBerry could fail. They only looked a the technical aspect of BlackBerry (or the emotional ones) - they were still making a pretty good profit and expanding at this time last year. But it was easy to see that they were stuck on a track that lead to a bridge that would never be finished. It was just too easy for a lot of people to make a lot of money on BBRY with so many trying to support it no matter what.

But the key was BlackBerry was in trouble long before the shorters showed up, they took advantage.... but they didn't cause BB10 to fail.
    09-25-13 03:34 PM
    There is no earnings call. It was cancelled.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-can...ll-and-webcast

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 06:33 PM
    No details.
    No breakout.
    We will have to find out via the Fairfax due diligence (translation - do they lower the bid) just how bad the details are.
    09-25-13 06:36 PM
    There is no earnings call. It was cancelled.

BlackBerry cancels Q2 2014 earnings conference call and webcast | CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad I got out when I did. This is really beginning to look like something unacceptable is going on.
    09-25-13 07:25 PM

First of all I doubt it's just "American" short sellers.

Secondly, BlackBerry is simply a TERRIBLE investment right now. The stock has done nothing but get destroyed over the past few years, and guess what... The amount of demolishment their stock has taken is about proportional to how absolutely abysmal their performance is in the smartphone market.

This is not the same as people short selling Apple simply because they think the iPhone 5C is too expensive and believed the rumor mill that Apple would be launching some mid-ranged device for China this year... This is people discounting a company that has basically run itself into irrelevance in the consumer market, where almost all smartphone subscriber growth lies...

The Geo-Racism needs to stop on this forum. I'm simply tired of you people almost talking about Americans the way Whites talked about Blacks in the 19th century...
    kevinnugent and kbz1960 like this.
    09-25-13 09:13 PM

There is one good perspective.

09-25-13 09:30 PM
30 12