05-29-13 09:59 PM
65 123
tools
    In three days, things will start to get interesting.... I wonder when the next margin call will be?
    Margin calls happen daily.

As the stock goes up and individual accounts tart getting margin calls,s forced selling will occur. This can have a compounding effect where more and more people are forced to sell.
    03-21-13 07:00 PM
    ... I'm a-scared to go back in right now.... Anyone invested is probably not getting very restfull sleep right now....
    Pffff... best I've slept since October... and no stop loss.... those are for pansies!

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    03-21-13 08:50 PM

Thanks much. I did find the info shortly thereafter tho, and posted a new thread on it, I'm glad you gave me the first heads-up on it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...kberry-785164/
    03-22-13 12:03 AM
    ... Well' here we are one Month later. Seems like you guys are on point so far. Interesting to see what the week ahead brings with the stock price answering the Canadian Tire partner' and the ever illusive rumor about the HK Macau buy of 2Mil bb10 units.

I stepped into a bunch more shares after the last bearish propaganda.

Makes me wonder if some big Apple/Samsung, etc. wigs are shorting bb stock until the next launches, as both Apple and Samsung didn't seem to quite make the numbers of the previous versions. Just a thought.

Go Blackberry!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-22-13 01:01 AM
    It's coming anytime now..bears better run for cover now...

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 01:31 PM
    This is going to repeat of Overstock com for bears... stock rose somewhat qhen first quarter was positive...and when second quarter came positive stock rose 70 % in a week...if you are shorting this please look at overstock...BTW another Prem Watsa stock...

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    04-22-13 06:17 PM
    ... Does anyone know the next short interest `refresh`? I know there is a technical name for what I am referring to, just can`t remember.

PS I am typing this on an android tablet; what a p.o.s. compared to typing on my Z10 (just saying). :-)
    04-27-13 11:55 PM
    The short interest is actually more than 164M according to Nasdaq website of shares with a short ratio of 6.4. From a technical view, the big picture still bullish ( Technical chart ) even after last week's drop. Possible bottom play to watch next week.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-18-13 05:20 AM
    Just a matter of time before all the false FUD the shorts have been putting out bites them in the ****.

They've been foolishly doubling down for months, and the time to pay the piper draws nigh. BBRY is going to spurt up like a geyser when the squeeze happens which may be in the next couple weeks or next couple months. The writing is on the wall, though. BlackBerry is back, and the shorts bet on the wrong horse.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 10:18 AM
    Just a matter of time before all the false FUD the shorts have been putting out bites them in the ****.

They've been foolishly doubling down for months, and the time to pay the piper draws nigh. BBRY is going to spurt up like a geyser when the squeeze happens which may be in the next couple weeks or next couple months. The writing is on the wall, though. BlackBerry is back, and the shorts bet on the wrong horse.

Posted via CB10
    ... Yeah, I hope you are correct. I should!start a new post on this topic, but has anyone heard an update on the blackberry 10 returns issue? They should legally go after the defamers and use the collection money to create some sort of dividend for share holders.

I read one analyst stating that he has never seen anything like this, and suspects that 'someone' with very deep pockets is purposly doing this.... kinda raises an eyebrow.
    05-19-13 04:30 PM
    A major short squeeze would be a bonus to BBRY shareholders and may allow some o exit early.

Even without the potential of a short squeeze, BBRY as it stands today, represents a good long term investment value proposition.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    05-20-13 11:28 PM
    I think true longs are just waiting and watching. The current long and short volume is among shorts only, shorts Cover , short more, they keep repetition this to manipulate

Posted via CB10
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    05-23-13 12:38 AM
    friends, rest assured there will be no short bb squeeze happening any time soon, markets overall are poised for a severe major downturn, trade accordingly, good luck. cheers, bb_t
    05-23-13 04:19 AM
    friends, rest assured there will be no short bb squeeze happening any time soon, markets overall are poised for a severe major downturn, trade accordingly, good luck. cheers, bb_t
    Agree with you. There will not be a major squeeze soon, unless generated by a big buyer willing to mop up another 10% of the free float. I also agree on the macro economic picture of a market due for correction so it'll be a great opportunity for the shorts to cover. Unless they continue shorting (can be addictive, so I was told).
    05-23-13 09:30 AM
    Anyone remember the name of the billionaire that was recently talking about buying stock?
    Ah! The name fails me, but I wonder if he took the plunge(?). This guy stated that he despised shorter's and I am presuming that he was referring to the type that just manipulate with bear-news, then capitalize.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:59 PM
65 123