I'm sure everyone is aware of the announced Investor Day presentation that is to be run concurrent with the BES 12 announcement on November 13th.

I seem to recall something similar to Investor's Day in the past, but can't find anything on Google. Wasn't this an annual event that was cancelled a few years back?

As far as the announcement - I'm pumped. I can't imagine holding a special event, but simply rehashing information from the last Quarterly Report. My guess is that they have to be announcing something new to get attendees excited. My guess is that we will get an update on Passport sales, as well as the announcement of some significant new BES 12 customers.

I think anything positive should cause an immediate (short-term) price jump. To that end, I'm considering a dip into the options market.

Any other thoughts?
    11-07-14 01:00 PM
    I don't think they are going to give numbers for Passport sales etc. It will involve future strategy and where they would like to be in few years time. It's all about building confidence in the analyst community.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 01:22 PM
    Hmmmm....perhaps. However, I think that anyone taking the time to attend the presentation has already heard the story on future strategy....IoT, BBM Monetization, Low Risk Phone building, etc, etc.

If that's all they had, I think those attending would be very disappointed. I know I would be.
    11-07-14 02:41 PM
    11-07-14 03:46 PM
    I'm looking forward to learning how BES12 is coming along, are EZ Pass subscribers up, and details of the Classic release. Fingers also crossed that they will offer insight towards any new phones coming in the next 6mo.

BB for Life
    11-07-14 04:43 PM
    WuuuuHuuuu!!!!

Quick in, quick out. Just made a nice 25% gain on my option trade - or enough to buy a couple dozen Passports!

I would like to take the time to thank Mr. Chen for his visit to China, and, I would be remiss if I didn't thank Teachers Pension Fund.

Now....any dips over the next day or two, and I will reload in time for Thursday's investors conference. In the meantime, happy day!

GLTA
    11-10-14 10:31 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Hoping for something very positive and exciting to be announced!... beyond what is already in public domain...

Wishful thinking?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:15 PM